SSC 2016 Exam preparation tips
How to qualify SSC exam? Are there any special tips that will make it easy for you to qualify the SSC exams?
Well yes, there are certain last minute tips and strategies that would definitely help you out in clearing the SSC exam. Lakhs and lakhs of candidates appear for the Staff Selection Commission exam every year and one can imagine how much the competition is.
Let’s have a look on some of the preparation tips that will help out in making a correct time table
- Collect the correct syllabus of the SSC exam
You can get the updated SSC 2016 Latest syllabus from the mentioned link http://ssc.nic.in/
- Make sure that you get the books for the exam section wise as it becomes easy for you to prepare for the exam
- Prepare a crisp study time table
- Start studying for at least 4 hours per day and as the exam date approaches near, increase your productivity i.e. study for at least 10-12 hours per day
- For the questions that you prepare, for example for Maths, start creating some shortcuts so that you can solve the problem quickly. This will not only improve your speed but it will also improve your problem solving efficiency skills
- Practice all the previous year’s question papers. This shall help you in knowing the exam pattern
- Since we know that there is negative marking for every incorrect answer, so make sure that you attempt the questions whose answers you know correctly
- For the sections like General Intelligence and Reasoning focus on the below mentioned topics:
|Symbolic Number Analogy|
|Figural Pattern, Mirror Images, Water Images, Number Series, Coding/De coding, Problem Solving|
For the English Language section, focus on:
|Spot the Error|
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|One word substitution|
Lastly, for the Quantitative Aptitude Section:
|Decimal and Fractions|
|Relationship between numbers|
|Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest|
|Profit and Loss,Time and distance, Time and work|
|Graphs and Tables – Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.|
So, if you thoroughly go through these tricks, they will definitely help you in cracking the SSC 2016 exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!