SSB Recruitment 2019
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 206 Sub-Inspectors (SI) Vacancies. Candidates can get complete information regarding the SSB Recruitment in this post.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SI Post Here.
SSB Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Process has begun for SSB and candidates can start applying from September 17, 2019. Here are a few important details regarding the recruitment:
- SSB is one among the Central Government Jobs and there is a huge demand for the Sub Inspector Post.
- The SSB Notification 2019 will be released in the second week of September 2019.
- Candidates who have passed 10th or SSLC and are a part of SSB can apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply for the post only through offline mode.
- Make sure to apply before the last date.
- The total number of Sub-Inspector vacancies is 206
- The SSB Recruitment involves five processes: Documentation Process, Physical Fitness Test, Written Examination, Medical Examination, Interview
SSB 2019 Exam Overview
|Authority Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the post||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||206|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Last date to Apply||15th October 2019|
SSB Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
Here is the table comprising of important SSB Exam Dates for SI Post
|Application Starting Date||17th September 2019|
|Application Closing Date||15th October 2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||11th December 2019|
How To Fill Application Form for SSB 2019 Recruitment?
Here are the simple steps to be followed for candidates to fill the SSB Application Form:
- Visit the official website of SSB: ssbrectt.gov.in
- Click on the SI Recruitment or Click on the direct link given in this page
- Enter all the necessary details as asked in the Application Form i.e. Name, DOB, E-Mail ID, Father’s Name, Address, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Upload a copy of recent passport sized photograph
- Attach necessary scanned copies of documents.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your recruitment process.
Send to the Postal Address :
Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr.,
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
East Block-V, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi -110066
The duly filled application should reach within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News & within 45 days from the date of advertisement for remote areas.
Interested and eligible candidates must make sure to fill in their application forms on or before the last date.
Share your thoughts/queries here!