SSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 355 Sahastra Seema Bal Posts
SSB Recruitment 2017 – SSB invites 355 GD constables under Sports Quota, Check Details & Apply Now
SSB Recruitment 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has invited announced 355 vacancies for Constable (GD) post under Sports Quota. The last date for applying is 11th June 2017. Before Applying, please go through the complete job details like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, How to Apply etc., which are provided below. Sashastra Seema Bal, also known as SSB, is one of India’s Central Armed Police Forces.
SSB Job 2017 Overview
|Authority Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the post||GD Constable|
|Number of Posts||355|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Last date to Apply||6th June 2017|
There are total 355 vacancies in following sports:
- Cross- Country
- Water Sports
- Weight- lifting
- Kick Volleyball
- Shooting (Sports)
- Equestrian and Cycling
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Recruitment 2017:
(A) Educational Qualification:
The following criteria must be fulfilled for applying 355 SSB posts:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board
- Players who have participated in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of (concerned sport) for last 01 (One) year.
(B) Age Limit:
The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 23 years. The age relaxation rules are applicable under government norms:
- For J&K Domicile Candidates : 5 Years
- For OBC Candidates : 8 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 10 Years
SSB Recruitment 2017 – Application Fees
|For General / OBC Candidates||Rs 100|
|For SC/ST and Female Candidates||No Fees|
Candidates can pay the required fees through IPO/Demand Draft made in the favour of the following :
IPO should be made in favour of :
- Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi
Demand Draft should be made in favour of :
- Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076)
Stages of SSB Selection Process :
The SSB selection will have following phases:
- Documentation – The documents will be verified.
- Physical Standard Test – There will be a physical test as per the required criteria.
- Detailed Medical Examination – There will be a medical examination of candidates.
- Final Selection – The final selection will be based on the points gained in all the above stages and a discussion/interview.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website www.ssb.nic.in
- Download SSB GD Constable application form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Attach all necessary document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details and send the application to the postal address.
Send to the postal Address :
Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr.,
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
East Block-V, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi -110066
The duly filled application should reach within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News & within 45 days from the date of advertisement for remote areas.
|Official SSB Notification||Check Here|
|SSB Application Form||Check Here|
|Official SSB website||Check Here|
Share your thoughts/queries here!