South Western Railway Recruitment of 963 Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!
Great news for all Railway aspirants on South Western Railway Recruitment of candidates for apprentice posts. Read more about Railway recruitments and get the direct link to apply here.
South Western Railway Recruitment of Apprentice
SW Railways has recently announced the recruitment of candidates for the post of Railway Act Apprentice. With South Western Railways headquarter in Hubli, Karnataka, the selected candidates shall be posted in Hubbali, and Mysuru. RRC released an official notification on 17th of December regarding the same. The online application process for the South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment has begun from 17th December and will continue till 16th of January 2019. Read more about the recruitment process and apply from the direct link provided here.
SW Railway Apprentice Recruitment – Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||17th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16th January 2019 (11:59 p.m.)|
|Date of Online Exam||To be updated|
SW Railway Apprentice – Vacancy Details
This year, RRC has declared a vacancy of 963 posts as Act apprentices under Fitter, Turner, Mechanist and other roles. The details of the vacancy are as stated below:
|Carriage Repair Shop, Hubbali||176||90||46||26||14|
|Central Workshop Mysuru||43||23||12||07||01|
Eligibility for Railway Apprentice
The eligibility criteria for Railway Apprentice is as given below:
- Age Limit: The minimum age of a candidate applying for SW Railway Recruitment of Apprentice should be 15 years. At the same time, the maximum age limit is less than 24 years. The Age relaxation is also applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories. For SC and ST, there is 5 years relaxation, 3 years doe OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWDs.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have minimum education as in passed Class 10 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks along with National Trade Certificate of Relevant Trade from National Council of Vocational Training or equivalent.
It is to be noted that Engineering or Diploma Candidates cannot apply for these posts.
How to Apply for Apprentice at SW Railway Recruitment
- Click on the above Direct link or Visit the Official Website www.rrchubli.in.
- Click on “Register for SW Act Apprentice”.
- Enter your Basic Details like Name, Adhar Number, Mobile No. and Email.
- Click on Start Registration.
- Enter all your details, submit the application.
- Upload the scanned copy of Picture and signature.
- Take a print of your application form for future reference.
The application fees for SW Act Apprentice recruitment 2018-19 is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC (Male) Candidates. This payment is made through online process using debit card or credit card or Internet Banking. While there are no application charges for SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates.
South Western Railway Recruitment Official Notification
You can read in more details about the complete official RRC Notification from the link below. Download as PDF.
Therefore, we hope that now you have a clear idea about the South Western Railway Recruitment of Apprentice. Hence, apply at the earliest and start your preparation for the exam. We wish you All the Best.
Share your thoughts/queries here!