Final South Indian Bank PO Result (PGDBF) 2018 Out – Check Here!
Find the direct link to check Final South Indian Bank PO Result 2018 and also find step by step instructions to download Final Result – South Indian Bank PO Result 2018
Final South Indian Bank PO Result 2018
South Indian Bank PO Result 2018:- South Indian Bank has released the official Final PO Result on its official website. It is a wonderful opportunity to work in a premier commercial bank of India for all the banking aspirants.
- South Indian Bank has finally released the South Indian Bank PO 2018 Final Results today.
- The result has been released after the process of examination was over earlier this year.
- South Indian Bank Limited is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. It conducts South Indian Bank PO examination to recruit Probationary officers from all around the country.
- We have provided a direct link to download the official South Indian Bank Po Final Result.
How to download Final South Indian Bank PO Results 2018?
- Enter Registration Number, Roll Number & Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- You can view the South Indian Bank PO Result 2018
- Take Print out for Reference
If candidates are facing difficulty in Downloading the results please call Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have to complete the 1 Year PGDBF programme successfully to be finally appointed as PO.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Exam Pattern for Online Examination :
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 min|
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 min|
- There will be the ¼ penalty for wrong answers.
- The test is available in English Language only.
So, tell us, did you find our post on South Indian Bank PO Result (PGDBF) 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card and call letter updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!