South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 | Direct Link to Apply Here!
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- South Indian Bank PO vacancy:
- South Indian Bank PO Exam Date:
- South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria:
- South Indian Bank PO Application Process:
- South Indian Bank PO Application Fee:
- South Indian Bank PO Selection Process:
- Check Official South Indian Bank PO Notification 2018
Find the direct link to apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment along with step by step instruction, examination details, and official Notification – South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
South Indian Bank, SIB has invited application for the post of Probationary Officer(PO). Interested candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this post from 10th December 2018 till 16th December 2018. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned in the official notification. The selection process of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 will consist of an Online Test followed by Group Discussion and a personal Interview.
South Indian Bank PO vacancy:
As per the notification published on 5th December 2018, the official vacancy is not yet published. We will update this post once it is disclosed by the bank officially.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Date:
|Online Application Starting Date||10th December 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||16th December 2018|
|Admit Card release||Will be Updated|
|Call Letter closing date||Will be Updated|
|Date of Online Test||29th December 2018|
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria:
All the applicants need to have passed 10th, SSLC, 12th/ HSC and Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks under regular course.
Maximum Age:- 25 Years
South Indian Bank PO Application Process:
NOTE:- The direct to apply will be active from 10th December 2018 onwards. We will update the link once it is active officially.
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Now click on apply online and a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment application carefully and pay the application fee as per your category.
- Now upload all the required documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Submit the application and save the final application.
- Download and take a print out of the final application for future reference.
South Indian Bank PO Application Fee:
General/ OBC:- Rs. 800/-
SC/ ST:- Rs. 200/-
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process:
- Online test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Check Official South Indian Bank PO Notification 2018
Hope this post on South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 was useful for you. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!