South Indian Bank PO Exam analysis 2018 | Questions Asked 29th December
- South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2018
- Overview of SIB PO Exam 29th December 2018
- South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis – Questions Asked
The online exam of South Indian Bank PO has been conducted successfully on 29th December 2018. All banking aspirants can have a look at the complete South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis exam analysis to have a clear idea of the trend of questions asked. Read the complete article.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2018
South Indian Bank is recruiting Probationary officers for the year 2018. Therefore, the online exam for the same has been conducted successfully on 29th of December 2018. All those who have appeared for the exam or are preparing for banking exams must go through the exam analysis. The Exam analysis will help you to understand the question trends asked in the recent exams. Also, you can know the good attempts and therefore prepare yourself accordingly. Moreover, applicants can also estimate their scores and the cut off marks from the exam analysis. Have a look at the complete exam analysis below.
Overview of SIB PO Exam 29th December 2018
The overall exam was easy to moderate.
Have a look at the number of good attempts and the difficulty level of the paper from the table given below:
|Name Of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||No. Of Good Attempts|
|Reasoning and Computer||40||50||Easy to Moderate||35-38|
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis – Questions Asked
SIB PO Exam Analysis 29th December 2018 – English Language
- Reading Comprehension – 9 Qs
- Phrase Rearrangement – 5 Qs
- Spot the Error – 5 Qs
- Para Jumbles – 5 Qs
- Double Fillers – 5 Qs
- Cloze Test – 4Qs
- Vocabulary – 5Qs
- Join the Sentences – 2 Qs
SIB PO Exam Analysis 29th December 2018 – Reasoning and Computers
- Linear Seating Arrangement – 5 Qs
- Circular Seating arrangement – 5 Qs
- Calendar Based puzzle – 3 Qs
- Input -Output – 5 Qs
- Syllogism – 10 Qs
- Blood Relation – 4 Qs
- Direction problems – 3 Qs
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Qs
- Miscellaneous – 2 Qs
SIB PO Exam Analysis 29th December 2018 – Data Interpretation
- DI (Caselet, Line graph, Pie Chart, Table) – 20 Qs
- Data Sufficiency – 5 Qs
- Comparison of Quantities – 5 Qs
- Basic Arithmetic – 8 Qs
SIB PO Exam Analysis 29th December 2018 – General Awareness
- The question asked in General Awareness were basically from July to November 2018 timeline. The level of questions was easy to moderate.
We hope that we were able to provide a good summary of South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2018. Hence, Do let us know your number of attempts in the comment section below to estimate your scores.
Wish you All the Best!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!