South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019
South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019:- The application is for all those who want to enroll in the 1-year PGDBF course. The application is not available in offline mode. South Indian Bank released the official Notification PDF for the recruitment of 160 Probationary Officer (PO) posts.
- The process for South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019 is released on June 19, 2019, and the last date to apply online will be 30th June 2019.
- Online examination for PO will be conducted on July 25, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to go through the latest SIB 2019 Syllabus in detail before starting the exam preparation process.
- South Indian Bank PO Cutoff is a great resource for knowing the standard of competition in the examination.
- Candidates who will clear both total & sectional Cutoff will be shortlisted for the recruitment.
- In this article, we have given the direct link to apply for South Indian Bank PO along with all the necessary rules and regulations to be followed while filling the online application form.
South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019 Highlights
|Exam||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Online Application Starting Date||June 19, 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||June 30, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Online Test||July 25, 2019|
How to apply for South Indian Bank PO Application Form?
NOTE:- Direct Link is active from June 19, 2019, to June 30, 2019. The application link is available on the official website. Check link for South Indian Bank PO Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the careers link.
- Next, find the appropriate advertisement link.
- Now, click on it and read it completely.
- Then, in the next step, go back and click on the online application link.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the link given above.
- Fill in the details.
- Upload the scanned copies of relevant documents.
- In last, submit the application.
Below the application fee is mentioned for all the categories-
|General / OBC||Rs. 800/-|
General Rules for application:
- However, all candidates must have a valid Email ID and mobile number during the course of the recruitment process.
- Moreover, the candidate must have the same Email ID and Mobile number till the recruitment process is over.
- Incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected
- Candidates must furnish only correct information during the recruitment process.
- Before submitting the online application form, candidates must check all the data entered.
- Once the data is submitted, no changes in the application form will be entertained.
- Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility details while applying for the posts.
Uploading Photograph and Signature:
- Photo size should be equal to or less than 100-200 KB with 200 dpi.
- Signature size should be equal or less than 100-200 KB with 200 dpi.
SIB PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Educational Qualification: You should have passed 10th, SSLC, 12th/ HSC & Graduation with a minimum of 60 % marks under regular course.
- Age Limit: Maximum Age – 25 Years
SIB Selection Process 2019
The selection process for SIB 2019 Examination will be of 3 stages as mentioned below;
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
About the South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Course 2019:
South Indian Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of 100 Probationary Officers in its branches across India. The recruitment of the South Indian Bank PO is through the PGDBF program. South Indian Bank PO application form will be released for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore.
- In order to be eligible, All candidates should have passed X/XII And Graduation with more than 60% marks in each of these.
- The selected candidates shall undergo an 8-months residential campus program at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at a Bank Branch.
- On successful completion of the complete course within 1 year, the candidates would be offered an appointment as Probationary Officer in Scale-I in the bank.
- The Course fee for South Indian Bank PO PGDBF will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs.
- The students will be paid a sum of Rs 3,000/- p.m. during 8 months of classroom training and an amount of Rs 15,000/- p.m. during the internship period of 4 months.
- On successful completion of the Course, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by MaGE and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
Stay tuned for more updates on South Indian Bank PO Application form 2019!
Share your thoughts/queries here!