South Indian bank PO Application form 2018 | Apply Here from 10th December 2018!
Eligible candidates can apply for South Indian Bank PO from 10th December 2018 onwards through direct link in this post – South Indian Bank PO Application form 2018
South Indian Bank PO Application form 2018
The application is for all those who want to enroll in the 1-year PGDBF course. The application is not available in offline mode. Applicants can apply online from 10th December 2018 to 16th December 2018. In this article, we have given the direct link to apply for South Indian Bank PO along with all the necessary rules and regulations to be followed while filling the online application form.
How to apply for South Indian Bank PO?
NOTE:- Direct Link will be active from 10th December 2018 to 16th December 2018. We will update the application link as soon as it is available on the official website.
- Register yourself
- Enter all your personal, academic and experience details
- Upload documents, photograph, and signature
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Take Print out of application form
|General / OBC||Rs. 800/-|
You may also like:- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
General Rules for application:
- All candidates must have a valid Email ID and mobile number during the course of the recruitment process.
- Candidate must have the same Email ID and Mobile number till the recruitment process is over.
- Incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected
- Candidates must furnish only correct information during the recruitment process.
- Before submitting the online application form, candidates must check all the data entered.
- Once the data is submitted, no changes in the application form will be entertained.
- Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility details while applying for the posts.
Rules for Uploading Photograph and Signature:
a) Photo size should be equal to or less than 100-200 KB with 200 dpi. The Dimension should be 3.5
cms (width) X 4.5 cms (height)
b) Signature size should be equal or less than 100-200 KB with 200 dpi. The Dimension should be 6
cms (width) X 3 cms (height)
About the South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Course 2018:
South Indian Bank has released notification for the recruitment of 100 Probationary Officers in its branches across India. The recruitment of the South Indian Bank PO is through the PGDBF programme. South Indian Bank invites applications for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore. In order to be eligible, All candidates should have passed X/XII And Graduation with more than 60% marks in each of these. The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at a Bank Branch.
On successful completion of the complete course within 1 year, the candidates would be offered an appointment as Probationary Officer in Scale-I in the bank. The Course fee for South Indian Bank PO PGDBF will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs. The students will be paid a sum of Rs 3,000/- p.m. during 8 months of classroom training and an amount of Rs 15,000/- p.m. during internship period of 4 months. On successful completion of the Course, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by MaGE and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
Stay tuned for more updates on South Indian Bank PO Application form 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!