South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018 | Direct Link to Download Call Letter
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card for PGDBF released on the official website of South Indian Bank – Find the direct link to download the Hall Ticket. We have updated the direct link to download official South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card for PGDBF 2018
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card for PGDBF is out on the official website of South Indian Bank. Applicants can download the official SIB Hall Ticket through the direct link mentioned in this post. The exam will be held on 29th December 2018. We have updated the link to download the official South Indian Bank Admit Card as it is available on the official website. You can find the procedure to download the call letter for Probationary Officer below. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
Direct Link to Download South Indian Bank 2018 Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link.
- Then, click on the PO link.
- Next, click on Download Online Test Call Letter link.
- Otherwise, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for exam purpose.
- SIB PO Admit Card color printout
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size color photograph
Details present on the Call Letter
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Your mother’s name
- Your father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Address in detail
- Instructions for the exam if any
Please download the admit card in advance as unforeseen circumstances may arise. And it’s better not to wait till the last day. Furthermore, without the admit card, you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
So, tell us, did you find our post on South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download Call Letter helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!