South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus – Check Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus Here
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Get detailed South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus. Check South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 eligibility and other important details.
South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus
South Indian Bank has recently released the notification to recruit probationary clerks 2017-18. Vacancies for Probationary Clerks is 468. Candidates who are looking for a great job opportunity in the banking sector can consider this to be a golden opportunity for their career growth. All the candidates can now settle down in one place and can read about South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus and exam pattern. Now, now need to hustle and bustle for each and every information on South Indian Bank recruitment of probationary clerks. In this article, we have shared the detailed information on the syllabus and exam pattern of South Indian Bank 2018 Exam.
Before we move further, let’s have a check on all the important dates related to South Indian Bank 2018 Recruitment.
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Recruitment
|S. No.||Name of the Event||Important Exam Date|
|1.||Online Registration of South Indian Bank Clerk Starts||20th December 2017|
|2.||Online Registration of South Indian Bank Clerk Ends||30th December 2017|
|3.||Tentative Date of Online Test of South Indian Bank Clerk||January 2018|
Now that we are done with the important dates for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment. We can take a step ahed to know more about the South Indian Bank Exam Pattern.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Pattern
The exam of South Indian Bank Probationary clerk will be conducted in online mode. The exam will be in a single phase. We have shared the South Indian Bank Clerk exam pattern below for a better understanding.
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted to each section|
|1.||General English||40||40||English Only||35 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
1/4th marks will be deducted as negative marks for every incorrect answer.
Changes introduced in the exam pattern of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk:
- There is a change introduced in the Exam Pattern of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk from this year onwards.
- Computer section has now been merged with the Reasoning Ability Section and will consist of questions from Computer Aptitude rather than theoretical computer awareness.
- The sectional time limit has been introduced in the exam of South Indian Bank Clerk from this year.
The above portion has covered the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern. Now that you are familiar with the exam pattern, it’s the time for South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus. Below, we have shared the South Indian Bank Syllabus for ease of candidates.
South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus
|Name of the Subject||Syllabus|
Important Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
Salary up to ₹ 31540
- Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
The period of probation is 6 months.
- Confirmation will be a subject to satisfactory performance of the candidates during their probation period.
- Candidates Selection Based on Online Test performance
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post
Stay tuned for more updates on South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus.
Share your thoughts/queries here!