South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2018 Declared – Check Here
South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2018 out – Check result, scores, merit list and cut off for probationary clerks written test held in January 2018
South Indian Bank Clerk Result
The South Indian Bank Limited has released the results of the exam for the Recruitment of Probationary Clerks for the regions Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR.The written test was held on 27th and 28th January 2018. The notification of the recruitment of Probationary Clerks was released in December 2017. Candidates can check the online test results at the official website. We are giving the detailed process to check the result.
Total Posts: 468 vacancies
The region wise vacancies are as below:
|Tamil Nadu (TN)||68|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||35|
If you have cleared the exam, please do fill the form below and stand a chance to win exciting goodies!
How to Check South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2018?
In order to check the results for South Indian Bank SIB Probationary Clerk result, follow the below process:
1) Visit the official website of the SIB – www.southindianbank.com
2) Click on the careers section.
3) Find the recruitment for Probationary Clerks and Click on it
4) Click on the Online Test Results link
5) A new window will open
6) Select the region or state applied for, enter your registration number and roll number followed by Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY format
7) The result will be displayed on the screen
8) Take a printout of the result for future use
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Selection Process:
There will be an Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
South Indian Bank Clerk Cut off
The written test consisted of 190 questions of 200 marks. The bank will decide a cut off or minimum qualifying marks based on various factors like number of candidates appeared, vacancy, difficulty of paper, average marks of candidates etc. The cut off will be released by the bank soon.
xamination Paper Pattern:
|Sr.||Name of Test||Number of||Maximum||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
South Indian Bank Clerk Merit List – SIB Result
The candidates who secure the marks above the desired cut off will be listed in the merit list in order of marks secured.
South Indian Bank Clerk Interview Call Letter
The candidates who have successfully qualified will be called for Interview. Call Letter for Personal Interview will be made available in our website shortly.
Probation Period: The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation
Pay Scale : As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry. Eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue
Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
All the Best for your Result!
Stay tuned for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!