South Indian Bank Clerk Application Form 2019 Released
South Indian Bank Clerk Application Form 2019:- The online application form for South Indian Bank PO 2019 Exam is active. Applicants can apply online using the direct link mentioned in this post.
- This private sector bank has 852 branches, 4 service branches, 20 regional offices, and 56 exit counters. It has the eighth largest branch network among the private sector banks in India.
- However, the South Indian Bank released an official notification PDF inviting online application for 385 Clerk Posts.
- Moreover, The process for South Indian Bank Clerk Application Form started on June 19, 2019, to June 30, 2019.
- The online examination for South Indian Bank Clerk Notification will be conducted on 26th July 2019.
South Indian Bank Clerk Application Form 2019 Highlights
|Exam||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Online Application Starting Date||June 19, 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||June 30, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Online Test||July 26, 2019|
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019?
The application link is currently active. The candidates can check the steps to fill the South Indian Bank Clerk Application Form and apply below;
Direct link to fill SIB Probationary Clerk Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the Apply Online option.
- Next, fill in the details and register yourself.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Next, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019
South Indian Bank released 385 vacant Clerk posts for both North & South Zones. Out of 385 vacancies, 75 vacant Clerk posts will be for North Zones whereas 310 posts will be for South Zones of South Indian Bank. It has its headquarter in Thrissur, Kerala-
General Rules for filling South Indian Bank Clerk Application Form 2019
- However, all candidates must have a valid Email ID and mobile number while the recruitment process.
- Moreover, incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must provide only correct information during the recruitment process.
- Before submitting the online application form, candidates must check all the details entered.
- Once the data is submitted, no changes in the application form will be entertained.
- Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility details while applying for the posts.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Photo size should be equal to or less than 100-200 KB.
- Signature size should be equal to or less than 100-200 KB.
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019
- The first step you need to take while preparing for any exam including SIB Clerk is to go through the exam syllabus in detail.
- Only after that, you should start studying and practicing with full determination.
- To know the full syllabus, read our blog on South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus.
Share your thoughts/queries here!