Smart Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 2 2017- Tips and Tricks to Crack SSC CGL Tier II
- Smart Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 2 2017
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- Smart Strategy to crack SSC CGL Tier 2- Quantitative Aptitude Preparation
- Smart Strategy to crack SSC CGL Tier 2- English Language Preparation
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date
Smart Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 2 2017- Get details of SSC CGL Tier 2
Smart Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 2 2017
Smart Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 2 2017- SSC CGL Tier 2 is the next most anticipated event after SSC CGL Tier 1 exam and students who will clear the tier 1 exam will get a chance to sit for tier 2. As far as SSC CGL Tier 2 preparation is concerned, a strategy should be implemented which is inline with ssc cgl tier 2 syllabus. A SSC CGL study plan is the most important thing which can either make or break your preparation. As per the latest SSC CGL Tier 2 exam pattern, the ssc cgl cut off 2017 for tier 2 is expected to be high. So, students need to tweak their preparation accordingly and get prepared to deliver their best on SSC CGL Tier 2 exam date i.e. 27.11.2017 to 30.11.2017. Go through this post on Smart Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 2 2017 and get prepared for the SSC race!
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
According to SSC CGL Tier II pattern, the ssc cgl tier 2 exam is an objective type exam which comprises of 2 papers-
- 1 paper of Quantitative Aptitude for 200 marks
- 1 paper of English Comprehension for 200 marks
- All total is of 400 marks
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks||Negative
|Paper 4||Finance &
= 100 Qs.)
Paper 3 and Paper 4 you will have to appear only if you have applied for the post of Statistical Investigator (now known as Junior Statistical Officer) and Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)/Assistant Accountant Officer.
Smart Strategy to crack SSC CGL Tier 2- Quantitative Aptitude Preparation
In case of Quantitative Aptitude, we will guide you on how to prepare math for ssc cgl tier 2
- Number of questions – 100
- Time allotted – 120 minutes
- Total marks – 200
SSC CGL Tier 2 Quant Topics Weightage (Based on SSC CGL Tier 2 previous year papers)-
The SSC CGL tier 2 important topics for quantitative aptitude section which cover more than 50 percent of the questions asked in the exam are-
SSC CGL Tier 2 Preparation Strategy Quantitative Aptitude- Based on SSC CGL Tier 2 past 3 years’ papers
1. You need to practice a lot of questions to master in this section. The topics listed above are the most important topics and students need to cover the topics by any means.
2. SSC will ask only from these 50-60 types which you can easily answer if you practice well.
3. The most essential thing is practice. Strengthen your strong areas as much as you can and expand your areas so that you are comfortable to attempt at least 75% of questions. Increase the speed so that you will be able to attempt at least 50-60% of questions with proper accuracy.
Smart Strategy to crack SSC CGL Tier 2- English Language Preparation
In case of English, we will guide you on how to prepare English language for ssc cgl tier 2
SSC CGL Tier 2 Preparation Strategy Quantitative Aptitude- Topics Weightage (Based on SSC CGL Tier 2 previous year papers)
The breakup of weightage of all topics are:
- Vocabulary based – 20%
- Grammar based – 45%
- Comprehension and sentences arrangement – 35%
- As compared to Quant paper, English is easier to score. All you need is good practice of a variety of questions to score well.
- SSC does not ask for ornamental usage of words. Rather, it only asks for the right usage of words in different contexts.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date
The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam date is 27.11.2017 to 30.11.2017. All students need to prepare as per SSC CGL Tier 2 syllabus and be aware of the official SSC CGL Tier 2 schedule to avoid discrepancies.
We will update you with some more fresh content for Smart Strategy to crack SSC CGL Tier 2. Stay tuned!
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!