SEBI Recruitment 2018 | Application Link Active Now!
SEBI Recruitment 2018 – The Securities and Exchange Board of India has released an Official Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager under Officer Grade A. The SEBI is a statutory regulatory body to protect the interest of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. SEBI invites applicants to apply for the post of Assistant Manager in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream.
SEBI Recruitment 2018
SEBI has announced a total of 120 vacancies in different streams. The online application will start from 15th September 2018. Please read further to find other important details.
|Start Date of Online Application||15th September 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||7th October 2018|
|Last Date of Printing Application||22nd October 2018|
|Date of Examination Phase I||will be active soon|
|Date of Examination Phase II||will be active soon|
|Date of release of final results||will be active soon|
No. of Vacancies
|Stream Name||Name of the Post|
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in respective field. Go through the Official Notification added below to know more about the educational qualification.
Candidate must not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 31st August 2018. The candidate must be born on or before 1st September 1988. Age relaxation as per rules.
The selection process will consist of 3 phases:
- Phase I
- Phase II
- The Phase I will be an online multiple choice question paper with 4 sections namely; General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of reasoning and securities market.
- Candidates clearing the Phase I will appear for Phase II.
- Phase II is also an online objective type examination consisting of 3 papers.
- After clearing the Phase II, a candidate will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply for the Post
- Click the link above or go to the Official Website of SEBI
- Look for the Advertisement for SEBI Recruitment Officer Grade A
- Register yourself on the portal first
- Then, login with your credentials to start application
- After that, fill all the necessary information asked in the form
- Upload your documents like photograph and signature carefully
- Then, hit submit and pay the online application fees.
- Save and print out the application receipt for future use
- General and OBC: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
For all further information, download the Official Notification below:
So, how did you like the article on SEBI Recruitment 2018? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, stay updated by visiting our blog posts daily.
Share your thoughts/queries here!