SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment Job Profile : Roles, Salary, Promotion
SEBI Grade A Officer job profile : Get complete job profile details including duties, salary & career growth
SEBI Grade A Officer Job Profile
SEBI Grade A Officer Job Profile –SEBI Grade A Officer job profile, salary details and career prospects : It is well known that working for SEBI is a feather in the cap. The exam is conducted via online mode followed by interview. The candidates have to work hard for months in advance to join SEBI Grade A for a respectful and growth oriented service.
Important Dates for SEBI Grade A Officer:
|On line Application||May 05, 2017 to May 26, 2017|
|Payment of exam fee(Online)||May 05, 2017 to May 26, 2017|
|Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website for Online Examination||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Date of Online Examination||June 25, 201|
SEBI Grade A Officer Job Profile – Roles and Responsibilities:
Details Regarding SEBI Grade A Officer Job: Salary, Perks and Benefits and Posting
- Pay:The incumbent will be on a scale of pay of Officer Grade A in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-343501750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Candidates will get approximately Rs. 92,000 per month for those who are not provided accommodation, while
Presently, the gross emolument including Board Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx.Rs.92,000/-p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 62,000/-p.m. with accommodation.
- Benefits: Other benefits viz.,Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
- Accommodation: All efforts would be made to provide residential accommodation, subject to availability.
- Posting: The incumbent may be posted and transferred to any location in India where SEBI has its Offices.
Who is SEBI?
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established on April 12, 1992 in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992. Securities and Exchange Board of India protects the interests of investors in securities and promote the development of securities market and regulates the securities markets for matters connected to it.
SEBI Grade A Officer Job Profile- What the SEBI does?
For the discharge of its functions efficiently, SEBI has been vested with the following powers:
- to approve by−laws of stock exchanges.
- to require the stock exchange to amend their by−laws.
- inspect the books of accounts and call for periodical returns from recognized stock exchanges.
- Catch hold of insider traders
- Prevent economic and financial offenses related to securities market
- inspect the books of accounts of financial intermediaries.
- compel certain companies to list their shares in one or more stock exchanges.
- registration of brokers.
Stay Tuned for more updates on SEBI Grade A, SEBI Grade A Officer Job Profile!
Share your thoughts/queries here!