SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017- Download Here
- SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017
- SCERT Odisha Call letter 2017 Exam Highlights
- SCERT Odisha Admit Card Important Dates
- SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017- Step- by- step Procedure
- SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017 Documents Required (To be carried to the exam)
- SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017 Procedure of Admission
- SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017 Information in the Hall Ticket
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017- Get details of State Council of Education Research and Training Odisha Admit Card released on 1st July 2017
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017- State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) of Odisha has released official notifications for SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017. This admit card will be released for admission into various admission courses like B.Ed., D.El.Ed. and M.Ed. course. The candidates can download their admit cards online at the official website of SCERT. The candidates who might have filled for the SCERT application form on or before the last date are eligible to download the SCERT Odisha 2017 admit card.
SCERT Odisha Call letter 2017 Exam Highlights
|Name of the Organization||State Council of Education Research and Training(SCERT), Odisha|
|Name of the Examination||Admission Test|
|Name of the Courses||B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st July 2017|
|Exam Date||9th July 2017|
SCERT Odisha Admit Card Important Dates
|SCERT Odisha Events||SCERT Odisha Dates|
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2017|
|Application Process Starts||30th May 2017|
|Application Process Ends on||20th June 2017|
|Admit card Download date||Available From 1st July 2017|
|Exam Date||9th July 2017|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017- Step- by- step Procedure
Let us go through a complete procedure on how to download the SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017–
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.scertodisha.nic.in or click on above link.
- Search for the notification in regard to SCERT Odisha Admission Test.
- Navigate for the suitable course exam admission admit card.
- When you spot a notification in regard to SCERT Odisha Admit Card download link, click on it.
- Enter the application number wherever required and other details as per requirement.
- When you submit the required details, you can find the admit card displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the same and save it for future use (on the day of the exam).
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017 Documents Required (To be carried to the exam)
The documents required to carry to the examination hall are-
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017 Procedure of Admission
The SCERT Odisha admission procedure is similar to the conventional admission procedure i.e. SCERT will conduct the online or offline test. This test will take the candidates to the certificate verification and counselling sessions. The seat allotment of SCERT will depend on the students’ performance in the exam and the cut off marks.
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017 Information in the Hall Ticket
The SCERT Odisha Call letter 2017 comprise of the following details-
- Name of the Applicant
- Gender of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Timings
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Important Instructions of the examination.
Stay tuned for latest news related to various jobs like SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2017. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!