SBI Specialist Officers Notification 2018
Know all you need to know – SBI Specialist Officers Notification 2018
SBI Specialist Officers Notification 2018
SBI Specialist Officers Notification 2018 is out on the official website of SBI. It has released two notifications for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 which are Advt No. 18/07 and Advt. No. 18/08 for various posts. Recruitment will be conducted for the candidates seeking job opportunities in SBI for the concerned post. Eligible candidates can apply as per the available vacancies through the official website of SBI. For all the relevant information regarding the recruitment process, the candidates can refer to this Article or the official website. Candidates, who will apply for the SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2018, will be selected on the basis of their performance in written/Interview (Whichever is applicable). Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body.
Below are all the required details about SBI Specialist Officers Exam 2018;
Important Dates to remember:
The online registration process for SBI SO have already startd for all the vacant posts. Details regarding important dates can be checked here;
|Event||Advt No. 18/08||Advt No. 18/07|
|Online Registration of Application||05 Jan 2018||16 Jan 2018|
|Last to apply online and for Payment of Online Fee||28 Jan 2018||04 Feb 2018|
|Last date for Receipt of Online Application form along with enclosures||Not applicable||12 Feb 2018|
|Downloading call letter for online Test/ Interview
|12 Feb 2018||To be announced|
|Date of online Test/ Interview ( Whichever Applicable)||25 Feb 2018||To be announced|
SBI SO 2018-19 has announced a total of 50 Deputy Manager and 121 Manager and Chief Manager vacancy for the upcoming recruitment.
|Advt No.||Name of the Post||No. of Positions Available||Age Limit||Selection Process||Pay Scale|
|18/08||Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||50||21-35 years||Selection for the post will be done by online test and interview.||Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II) – Rs. 31705-1145/-|
|18/07||Manager and Cheif Manager (Various Department)||121||25-38 years||Selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview||Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490, Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV) – Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
- The age limit for Advt No. 18/08 is 21-35 years and 25 – 38 for Advt. No. 18/07 as on June 30, 2017.
- Candidates must have done CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG Degree in the relevant field from the recognised institution as on the date mentioned in the Advertisement.
SBI SO 2018 Exam Application Fees:
An application fee of Rs 600 is required to be paid by candidates belonging to General and OBC category.The same amount is narrowed down to Rs. 100/– for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates need to fill the application form for the SBI SO posts which is available on the official website of SBI.
- The direct link to apply for the same is also given on the application form page.
- The application form is available in the online mode only; no other mode is allowed to the candidates.
- Candidates need to register themselves on above-mentioned websites.
- Candidates need to fill in the application form with the correct details along with the uploading of scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After filling the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode using debit/credit cards/Internet Banking.
- At last, the candidates need to take a printout of the E-receipt for the future reference.
SBI SO 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates are selected through an interview process for different posts filled through SBI SO 2018-19.The Interview Process is conducted for the candidates selected through online test. The qualifying marks will be decided by State Bank of India. A candidate is required to bring all the necessary documents for the interview process.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!
Stay tuned for more vacancy notifications and updates. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!