SBI SO Latest Updates: Application Date Extended
SBI SO Application Form: SBI has announced an extension in the application process for SBI SO 2019. Candidates can now apply for the exam until May 15, 2019.
- Candidates can apply only in online mode for the exam.
- Application link for SBI SO was made active from April 05, 2019.
- It is a mandate to use a valid email ID since it will be the only communication medium for the conducting authority of the exam.
CHECK SBI SO NOTIFICATION
- Keep a scanned photograph, signature and an important set of documents mentioned below.
- Candidates with MBA in Finance/ CFA/ CA as their education qualification can apply for the exam.
- Applicants require prior experience to apply for this exam. Minimum experience of 2 years in Bank/PSU or Corporate.
- There are a total of two posts in SBI for the Specialist officer namely Senior Executive (Research Analyst- Equity Research) and Senior Executive (Research Analyst – Forex/ Interest Mumbai Rate markets/ Macro-economic Research)
- The minimum age limit for the exam is 26 years while the upper age limit is 33 years.
CHECK DETAILS ABOUT SBI SO SYLLABUS
SBI SO Dates 2019: Application Dates
Given below are the important dates for the application dates for SBI SO:
|Online Registration begins from||April 05, 2019|
|Registration of Application ends on||May 15, 2019 (extended)|
|Last date to edit online applications||May 15, 2019|
|Last date to print the applications||May 31, 2019|
|Dates for online payment||April 05- May 15, 2019|
CHECK SBI PO EXAM DATES
Documents Required for SBI SO Application Form
Given below are the important documents required for SBI SO Application form along with the required specifications:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG/PNG||Recent coloured photo with white background|
|Size: 20-50 Kb|
|Dimensions- x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG/PNG||Running hand signature on white paper with black pen|
|Size: 10-20 Kb|
|Dimensions- 140 x 160 pixels|
|Resume (Brief)||DOC/DOCX||Page size- A4 File Size: <500 Kb|
|Proof of Date of Birth|
|Educational Certificates: Relevant Marksheets/ Degree Certificate|
|E-receipt of fee payment|
|Form 16/ITR on March 31, 2019|
CHECK HOW TO FILL SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM
How to Fill SBI SO Application Form?
Given below are the steps to fill the SBI SO Application form:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on ‘Careers’ on the homepage. Choose ‘Join SBI’ from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the link to apply for SBI SO exam 2019 and click on it.
- Click on the link which reads as ‘click here for new registration’.
- Enter your basic details such as Name, contact and date of birth.
- A registration ID and password is generated.
- Obtain the ID and password from your Email and Log in again.
- Fill all the compulsory details in the SBI SO Application Form as name, guardian’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- Upload your scanned images of photo and signature on the application form.
- Carefully check all the information. Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button given below.
- After submitting the online application form, pay the fees.
- After successful application submission, the form preview can be seen.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of SBI SO 2019 Application Form for further reference.
CHECK DETAILED HOW TO APPLY FOR SBI SO
Application Fee for SBI SO
- To complete the submission of SBI SO 2019 Application Form, applicants have to pay the mandatory application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the form.
- Candidates can make the fee payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. Transaction charge is borne by the candidate.
- After finishing the operation, candidate’s application form is submitted.
- Entrants have to register again in case their registration fails to be submitted online.
- There is a fee of INR 600 for General and OB candidates and others have to pay INR 100.
CHECK HOW TO EDIT SBI PO APPLICATION FORM
|OBC NCL||INR 600|
SBI Specialist Officer Posts
SBI SO 2019 Application for the positions are listed below:
- Regular Position
- Chief Manager (Cost Accountant)
- Contractual Position
- Digital System Architect
- System / Business Analyst
- Analyst (Analytics)
- WAS Administrator
- UX Designer
- IT Risk Manager
- Data Warehouse Architect
Share your thoughts/queries here!