SBI PO Vacancy 2019 | 2000 + 133 PwD Vacancies for PO
SBI PO Vacancy 2019:- The State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO exam every year. As per the notification released on 1st April 2019, SBI released 2000 Vacancies along with 133 PwD vacancies.
SBI PO Vacancy 2019
Along with SBI PO Notification, SBI released 2000 vacancies along with 133 PwD Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer(PO). The exam takes place in two main stages: Prelims & Mains exam.
- SBI PO Application Form 2019 will be subject to SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
- If any candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO, they cannot write the exam
- Candidates must be in between the age of 21-30 years and must have an official graduation degree if they want to apply for the exam.
- If you are preparing for SBI PO examination, the foremost thing you need to do is to know complete SBI PO Syllabus 2019
Highlights – SBI PO Vacancy
There are certain highlights of the SBI PO exam which all candidates must be aware of. The table below has all the main SBI PO exam highlights. Candidates must take a look:
|Name of the exam||SBI PO Exam 2019|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Total SBI PO Vacancies||2000 approx.|
|SBI PO Salary||Basic: Rs.27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|SBI PO Pwd Vacancies||21 years|
|SBI PO Selection Process||SBI PO Prelims, SBI PO Mains and Personal Interview|
Check more about the SBI PO Interview Tips
Exam Dates – SBI PO Vacancy 2019
The candidates must check out the following table in order to know the expected exam dates of SBI PO:
Read more: SBI PO Group Discussion Tips
Call Letters for Pre-exam Training (SC/ST, Minorities) will be issued onMay 2019
|Pre-exam Training Begins from||May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Prelims Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam is scheduled for||July 2019|
SBI PO Vacancy 2019
The following table has the expected SBI PO Vacancy details. The officials of SBI will soon update the SBI PO Vacancy for 2019. Candidates must check the table below:
Also check: SBI PO Important Documents Required
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||300|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||150|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||540|
PwD – SBI PO Vacancy 2019
In the table below, we have mentioned PwD SBI PO Vacancy 2019; *VI – Vision Impairment *HI – Hearing Impairment *LD – Learning Disabilities
|d & e||20||–||20|
Selection Process – SBI PO Vacancy
There is a certain SBI PO Selection Process set for all the candidates who want recruitment in SBI PO. There is a discussion in detail regarding the selection process of SBI PO as follows: The candidates have to clear 3 stages to be a part of SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Also read: SBI PO Selection Process
The candidates have to clear the Prelims exam to write the Mains exam and have to clear the Mains exam to reach the third stage of the SBI PO exam. The candidates must acquire the marks according to the SBI PO Cut Off that will also be released this year before the SBI PO Prelims Exam.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates planning to write the SBI PO exam must know that they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO. In case they do not meet the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria, they cannot write the exam. The following given are the details of SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
SBI PO Nationality
Candidates applying for SBI PO Exam should be one of the following:
- Citizen of India.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam or from East India countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1st, 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Candidates belonging to categories ii, iii or iv must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour.
Educational qualifications SBI PO
The candidates must check the following aspects of meeting the eligibility criteria of SBI PO, qualification-wise:
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
The candidates must check out the following points in order to know the SBI PO Age-Eligibility:
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2019.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam.
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10-15 years depending on the category.
Job Profile – SBI PO Vacancy 2019
The candidates who want to write the SBI PO exam must understand the job profile and responsibilities beforehand for a better picture of the job they are going to handle. Understanding the job profile will help the candidates a lot during the interview round. They will be able to answer fluently. The position of SBI PO is one of the most prestigious in the State Bank of India. There is a probation period of 2 years in which the candidate will be trained properly. There is also a possibility of frequent transfers
- The candidates after getting chosen will have the responsibilities of issuing ATM cards
- Secondly, the PO also makes deposits and open new accounts
- Also, the loan process criteria come under the post of PO
- Moreover, the person at the job also issues checkbooks and handles other responsibilities
Preparation Tips – SBI PO Vacancy:
The candidates who are planning and preparing to write the SBI PO exam must check out the Preparation Tips for SBI PO detailed as follows:
- Firstly, candidates must take out at least 6-7 hours of study per day
- Secondly, the candidates should start preparing for the exam by watching the news channels as well as reading the newspaper regularly
- Next, the candidates should start working on their English Grammar which is important in the exam of SBI PO
- Giving at least 3 hours to the English section is must if the candidate is weak. Otherwise, 2 hours are sufficient too
- For the SBI PO Reasoning section, the students must understand that it is always easy to improve one’s logistic and reasoning skills
- To improve the Reasoning skills, one should play those games which require logical effort
- Candidates can also try solving Puzzles in order to sharpen the Logic and Reasoning abilities
- Moreover, for the General Awareness section, candidates should subscribe to the Weekly Current Affair Magazines and should read them religiously.
- Next, the best option to crack any exam is to attempt more and more Online Mock Tests. The Mock Tests will help the candidates to analyze their own mistakes and realize the areas where they need to work on
Share your thoughts/queries here!