SBI PO Vacancy 2020 | 2000 + 133 PwD Vacancies for PO
The State Bank of India is going to release the SBI PO Vacancy in its latest SBI PO Notification 2020 soon in the month of March 2020. All the interested candidates should be ready to read the vacancy details in the official notification as it releases. It is expected that this year the vacancy will be 2000+ along with the 130+ PwD Vacancies.
SBI PO Vacancy 2020
The exam takes place in two main stages: the Prelims & Mains.
- All the interested candidates should be ready to fill up the SBI PO Application Form as soon as it releases on the official website.
- If any candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO, they cannot write the exam
- Aspirants should know the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Probationary Officers’ post
- Candidates must be between the age of 21-30 years and must have an official graduation degree if they want to apply for the exam.
- If you are preparing for SBI PO examination, the foremost thing you need to do is to know complete SBI PO Syllabus 2020
SBI PO Vacancy: Highlights
The table below has all the main SBI PO Vacancy highlights. Candidates must take a look:
|Name of the exam||SBI PO Exam 2020|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Total SBI PO Vacancies||2000 approx.|
|SBI PO Salary||Basic: Rs.27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|SBI PO Pwd Vacancies||133|
Category-Wise SBI PO Vacancy 2020(tentative)
The following table has the expected category-wise SBI PO Vacancy details for different categories.
SBI PO Vacancy 2020(tentative) for Gen, SC, ST, OBC, EWS Categories
Check for the tentative vacancy details for the General, SC, ST, OBC, EWS Category. The officials of SBI will soon update the SBI PO Vacancy for 2020. Candidates must check the table below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||300|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||150|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||540|
PwD – SBI PO Vacancy 2020(tentative)
In the table below, we have mentioned the expected PwD SBI PO Vacancy 2020 for the LI, VI, HI,d& e;
- VI stands for Vision Impairment, HI stands for Hearing Impairment *LD stands for Learning Disabilities
|d & e||20||–||20|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
All the candidates planning to write the SBI PO exam must know that they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO. In case they do not meet the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria, they cannot write the exam. The following given are the details of SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
SBI PO Nationality
Candidates applying for SBI PO Exam should be one of the following:
- Citizens of India.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam or from East India countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1st, 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Candidates belonging to categories ii, iii or iv must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour.
SBI PO Educational qualifications
The candidates must check the following aspects of meeting the eligibility criteria of SBI PO, qualification-wise:
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
The candidates must check out the following points in order to know the SBI PO Age-Eligibility:
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2020.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam.
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10-15 years depending on the category.
Job Profile – SBI PO Vacancy 2020
The candidates who want to write the SBI PO exam must understand the job profile and responsibilities beforehand for a better picture of the job they are going to handle. Understanding the job profile will help the candidates a lot during the interview round. They will be able to answer fluently. The position of SBI PO is one of the most prestigious in the State Bank of India. There is a probation period of 2 years in which the candidate will be trained properly. There is also a possibility of frequent transfers
- The candidates after getting chosen will have the responsibilities of issuing ATM cards
- Secondly, the PO also makes deposits and open new accounts
- Also, the loan process criteria come under the post of PO
- Moreover, the person at the job also issues checkbooks and handles other responsibilities
Share your thoughts/queries here!