SBI PO Vacancy 2019 | Apply For 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies Now
SBI PO Vacancy 2019 | The State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO exam every year. This year, too, the exam will be held. The SBI officials have released the Official SBI PO Notification on 1st April 2019
SBI PO Vacancy 2019
SBI PO offers only one post that is Probationary Officer. The exam takes place in two main stages: Prelims & Mains exam. The total SBI PO vacancies are expected to be 2000
- Firstly, it is to be informed to all the students that they must go through the instructions before they fill the SBI PO Application Form
- Secondly, candidates should also read the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
- If any candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO, they cannot write the exam
- Candidates must be in between the age of 21-30 years if they want to apply for the exam
- Moreover, candidates must have an official Graduation degree to fill the SBI PO Registration Form
Also read: SBI PO Syllabus
SBI PO Vacancy: Highlights of the Exam
There are certain highlights of the SBI PO exam which all candidates must be aware of. The table below has all the main SBI PO exam highlights. Candidates must take a look:
|Name of the exam||SBI PO Exam 2019|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Total SBI PO Vacancies||2000 approx.|
|SBI PO Salary||Basic: Rs.27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|Minimum Age limit||21 years|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of May 2019 (tentative)|
|SBI PO Selection Process||SBI PO Prelims, SBI PO Mains and Personal Interview|
Check more about the SBI PO Interview Tips
SBI PO Exam Dates
The candidates must check out the following table in order to know the expected exam dates of SBI PO:
Read more: SBI PO Group Discussion Tips
|SBI PO 2019 Notification will be published officially on||02-04-2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Application Form will be available from||02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019|
|Call Letters for Pre-exam Training (SC/ST, Minorities) will be issued on||May 2019|
|Pre-exam Training Begins from||May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Prelims Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Prelims Exam is scheduled for||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Result for Prelims will be published||1st week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam is scheduled for||20.07.2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Result for Mains will be announced officially on||3rd week of August 2019|
|SBI PO Call Letter for Interview will be available from||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises and Interview will be conducted on||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result will be announced on||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO Vacancy
The following table has the expected SBI PO Vacancy details. The officials of SBI will soon update the SBI PO Vacancy for 2019. Candidates must check the table below:
Also check: SBI PO Important Documents Required
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||300|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||150|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||540|
Selection Process: SBI PO Vacancy
There is a certain SBI PO Selection Process set for all the candidates who want recruitment in SBI PO. There is a discussion in detail regarding the selection process of SBI PO as follows:
The candidates have to clear 3 stages to be a part of SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Also read: SBI PO Selection Process
The candidates have to clear the Prelims exam to write the Mains exam and have to clear the Mains exam to reach the third stage of the SBI PO exam. The candidates must acquire the marks according to the SBI PO Cut Off that will also be released this year before the SBI PO Prelims Exam.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates planning to write the SBI PO exam must know that they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO. In case they do not meet the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria, they cannot write the exam. The follow given are the details of SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
SBI PO Nationality
Candidates applying for SBI PO Exam should be one of the following:
- Citizen of India.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam or from East India countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1st 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Candidates belonging to categories ii, iii or iv must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour.
Educational qualifications SBI PO
The candidates must check the following aspects of meeting the eligibility criteria of SBI PO, qualification-wise:
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
The candidates must check out the following points in order to know the SBI PO Age-Eligibility:
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2019.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam.
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10-15 years depending on the category.
SBI PO Job Profile 2019
The candidates who want to write the SBI PO exam must understand the job profile and responsibilities beforehand for a better picture of the job they are going to handle. Understanding the job profile will help the candidates a lot during the interview round. They will be able to answer fluently.
The position of SBI PO is one of the most prestigious in the State Bank of India. There is a probation period of 2 years in which the candidate will be trained properly. There is also a possibility of frequent transfers
- The candidates after getting chosen will have the responsibilities of issuing ATM cards
- Secondly, the PO also makes deposits and open new accounts
- Also, the loan process criteria come under the post of PO
- Moreover, the person at the job also issues cheque books and handles other responsibilities
SBI PO Vacancy: Preparation Tips
The candidates who are planning and preparing to write the SBI PO exam must check out the Preparation Tips for SBI PO detailed as follows:
- Firstly, candidates must take out at least 6-7 hours of study per day
- Secondly, the candidates should start preparing for the exam by watching the news channels as well as reading the newspaper regularly
- Next, the candidates should start working on their English Grammar which is important in the exam of SBI PO
- Giving at least 3 hours to the English section is must if the candidate is weak. Otherwise, 2 hours are sufficient too
- For the SBI PO Reasoning section, the students must understand that it is always easy to improve one’s logistic and reasoning skills
- To improve the Reasoning skills, one should play those games which require logical effort
- Candidates can also try solving Puzzles in order to sharpen the Logic and Reasoning abilities
- Moreover, for the General Awareness section, candidates should subscribe to the Weekly Current Affair Magazines and should read them religiously.
- Next, the best option to crack any exam is to attempt more and more Online Mock Tests. The Mock Tests will help the candidates to analyze their own mistakes and realize the areas where they need to work on
Share your thoughts/queries here!