SBI PO Vacancy 2020: Check Category-Wise Expected & Previous Year Vacancies
The State Bank of India will be releasing the SBI PO 2020 Vacancy list very soon on its official website. The SBI PO Notification 2020 will includes complete details about the exam along with the number of vacancies to be filled. Go through the post to know expected SBI PO Vacancies and previous year vacancies. The SBI PO Vacancy List is released category-wise and region-wise.
SBI PO Vacancy 2020
- Candidates aged between 21-30 years can apply for the SBI PO Exam 2020. Aspirants are advised to go through the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria and then proceed with the application process.
- Along with the fresh vacancies, there are backlog SBI PO Vacancies which will also be added and released in the upcoming vacancy list.
- If you are preparing for the SBI PO examination, the foremost thing you need to do is to know the complete SBI PO Syllabus 2020.
- In this post, aspirants can get complete information about Vacancy for SBI PO 2020 and for previous years as well.
SBI PO Vacancy: Highlights
The table below has all the main SBI PO Vacancy highlights. Candidates must take a look:
|Name of the exam||SBI PO Exam 2020|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Total SBI PO Vacancies||2000 approx.|
|SBI PO Salary||Basic: Rs.27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|SBI PO Pwd Vacancies||133|
SBI PO Vacancy 2020 Category-Wise
Check for the tentative SBI PO vacancy details for the General, SC, ST, OBC, EWS Category. The officials of SBI will soon update the SBI PO Vacancy for 2020. Candidates must check the table below:
|Category||SBI PO 2020 Vacancy (Tentative)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||300|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||150|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||540|
SBI PO Vacancy 2020 for PwD (tentative)
In the table below, we have mentioned the expected PwD SBI PO 2020 Vacancy list for the LI, VI, HI,d& e;
- VI stands for Vision Impairment, HI stands for Hearing Impairment *LD stands for Learning Disabilities
|d & e||20||–||20|
SBI PO Vacancy 2019 Details
Here is a glimpse of the SBI PO 2019 Vacancy list. In 2019, more than 2000 SBI PO Vacancies were released. Check the below category-wise vacancy details for SBI PO. There were no backlog vacancies in SBI PO 2019 Recruitment.
SBI PO PWD Vacancy Details 2019
Here is the tabular column comprising of the PwD category SBI PO Vacancies.
|Category||SBI PO Vacancy||Backlog||Total|
|d & e||20||–||20|
SBI PO Vacancy Trend
Check out the detailed graph to know previous year SBI Bank PO Vacancies. The below bar graph shows the number of vacancies released in each year. We can observe that there was a gradual increase in the SBI PO Vacancy, but there is a sudden drop in 2018 and 2019. This year it is expected to be more than the previous year.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
All the candidates planning to write the SBI PO exam must know that they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO. In case they do not meet the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria, they cannot write the exam. The following given are the details of SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
SBI PO Nationality
Candidates applying for SBI PO Exam should be one of the following:
- Citizens of India.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam or from East India countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1st, 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Candidates belonging to categories ii, iii, or iv must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
SBI PO Educational qualifications
The candidates must check the following aspects of meeting the eligibility criteria of SBI PO, qualification-wise:
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
The candidates must check out the following points in order to know the SBI PO Age-Eligibility:
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2020.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam.
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10-15 years depending on the category.
Job Profile – SBI PO Vacancy 2020
The candidates who want to write the SBI PO exam must understand the job profile and responsibilities beforehand for a better picture of the job they are going to handle. Understanding the SBI PO Salary and Job Profile will help the candidates a lot during the interview round. They will be able to answer fluently. The position of SBI PO is one of the most prestigious in the State Bank of India. There is a probation period of 2 years in which the candidate will be trained properly. There is also a possibility of frequent transfers
- The candidates after getting chosen will have the responsibilities of issuing ATM cards
- Secondly, the PO also makes deposits and open new accounts
- Also, the loan process criteria come under the post of PO
- Moreover, the person at the job also issues checkbooks and handles other responsibilities
Share your thoughts/queries here!