Follow 60 Days SBI PO Study Plan & Get Through Prelims 2018
- 60 Days SBI PO Study Plan
- SBI PO STUDY PLAN 2018 – 1st Month
- SBI PO Study Schedule – 2nd Month
60 Days SBI PO Study Plan – Find a detailed 2 months study schedule for SBI PO Preliminary exam 2018.
60 Days SBI PO Study Plan
The SBI PO Preliminary exam will start from 1st July 2018 on wards. The exam will also take place on 7th and 8th July 2018 as well. And the Mains exam will be conducted on 4th August 2018. The SBI PO admit card for mains and prelims will release before 15 to 20 days of SBI PO exam date of mains.
As you can see, you have 2 months left for preparing for the exam. And this amount of time is enough when you are serious and dedicated. You have to work hard and study regularly for minimum 5 hours a day to be able to ace the exam. Scroll down to read details.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
Highlights of SBI PO Prelims 2018 Study Plan
- We have divided the study plan month-wise.
- You can use this plan to know what to study in the first week and what to study the succeeding weeks.
- Also, you need to complete each section within 20 minutes as SBI has introduced sectional timing.
How to strategize your SBI PO Prelims Preparation in 60 Days? Watch Video to know in detail:
SBI PO STUDY PLAN 2018 – 1st Month
You need to clear all the basic concepts of the topics provided below. Also, attempt short quizzes after evry topic you have studies to improve your speed. Attempt more quizzes to increase your speed gradually.
|Week||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability (Tough)
||English Language (Tough)
||Simplification, Approximation, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Ratio & proportion, Mixture problems||Direction Sense, Order & Ranking, Inequality, Blood Relations||Spot the Error (revise all the grammar rules), Cloze Test, (Old & New Pattern)|
||Quadratic Equations, Number Series, Time & work, Speed Time & Distance, Ages||Syllogism, Coding-Decoding (Old & New Pattern), Floor Puzzle, Box Puzzle||Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms)|
||Data Interpretation (All Types)||Linear & Circular Seating Arrangement||Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Improvement & Replacement|
||Remaining Miscellaneous topics like Probability, Combination & Permutation, Interest etc.||Scheduling Puzzle, Days & Month Based Puzzle, remaining other types of puzzles.||Parajumbles (Old & New Pattern), Phrase Replacement, IdiomsFill in the Blanks, Sentence Improvement & Replacement|
SBI PO Study Schedule – 2nd Month
By the last month’s beginning, you should have completed all the important topics. Now, in this last month, you have to focus only on revising all that you studied. It is not advisable to start any new topic which we discussed above SBI PO Exam pattern of mains.
- Take one Mock Test on a daily basis.
- However, it is not enough to merely attempt the tests.
- You need to analyse your performance after the test result is displayed.
- Find out your strong and weak areas.
- Now, focus more on those weak areas while revising and practicing.
- And during the test, attempt more of those questions which you are strong in.
- Practice as much as you can during this time. It’s the key to perfection.
Previous Years SBI PO Cut Off
So, tell us, did you find our post on 60 Days SBI PO Study Plan helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more study plans. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!