SBI PO Clerk Prelims 2019 Shift Timings & Dates- All Slots
SBI PO Mains Shift Time – Complete details about the exam shift timings for SBI PO & Clerk Prelims examination 2019.
- Candidates can go through the detailed SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis to know the difficulty level of the exam, good attempts, and also questions appeared.
SBI PO Shift Timings & Exam Dates 2019
Here are the shift timings for SBI PO Mains Exam. Check out the below table and know the shift timings.
SBI PO Mains Shift Timings
|SBI PO Mains Shift Timing & Exam Dates|
|20th July 2019||Shift 1 (9 AM – 10 AM)||Shift 2 (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM)||Shift 3 (2 PM – 3 PM)||Shift 4 (3:30 PM – 4:30 PM)|
SBI PO Prelims Shift Timings
You may be allotted any of the shifts. You will be able to see your shift on the admit card. You can find the exam shift timings for SBI PO exam here. Scroll down to read more details. Following table has the SBI PO Prelims shift time for June 8 & June 9, 2019, examination.
|SBI PO Prelims Shift Timing & Exam Dates|
|8th June 2019||Shift 1 (9 AM – 10 AM)||Shift 2 (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM)||Shift 3 (2 PM – 3 PM)||Shift 4 (3:30 PM – 4:30 PM)|
|9th June 2019||Shift 1 (9 AM – 10 AM)||Shift 2 (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM)||Shift 3 (2 PM – 3 PM)||Shift 4 (3:30 PM – 4:30 PM)|
- Shift 1- 9 am to 10 am.
- Shift 2- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Shift 3- 2 pm to 3 pm
- Shift 4- 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
SBI PO Clerk Shift Timings & Exam Dates
State Bank of India is in the process of conducting the SBI PO Prelims exam on June 8th & June 9, 2019. The exam will be held in four shifts. We will be discussing the four shifts here today. Check the Complete SBI PO Exam Analysis to know about the difficulty level of the paper and exam pattern followed during different shifts.
SBI Clerk Prelims Shift Timings & Exam Dates 2019
The students can check timing and exam dates for SBI Clerk 2019 in the following table:
|SBI Clerk Prelims Shift Timing & Exam Dates|
|22nd June 2019||Shift 1 (9 AM – 10 AM)||Shift 2 (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM)||Shift 3 (2 PM – 3 PM)||Shift 4 (3:30 PM – 4:30 PM)|
|23rd June 2019||Shift 1 (9 AM – 10 AM)||Shift 2 (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM)||Shift 3 (2 PM – 3 PM)||Shift 4 (3:30 PM|
SBI PO Important Dates
Following are the important SBI PO Exam Dates to keep in mind.
|SBI PO 2019 Notification will be published officially on||02-04-2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Application Form will be available from||02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019|
|Call Letters for Pre-exam Training (SC/ST, Minorities) will be issued on||May 2019|
|Pre-exam Training Begins from||May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Prelims Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Prelims Exam is scheduled for||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Result for Prelims will be published||1st week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam is scheduled for||20.07.2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Result for Mains will be announced officially on||3rd week of August 2019|
|SBI PO Call Letter for Interview will be available from||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises and Interview will be conducted on||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result will be announced on||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO Exam Instructions
- You must report to the exam center either on or before the reporting time.
- Do keep in mind to carry your Admit Card & identification proof with you.
- Make sure to carry a ball point pen to the examination.
- Pen Drives, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth Earphones, Microphones, Pagers, Health Bands or any such electronic device is not allowed in the examination hall.
- The exam will start sometime after the reporting time. In this time duration, you may be allowed to read the instructions carefully and admit card will be checked.
- You can appear only during the shift allotted to you. You cannot appear at another shift timing. If you do so, your candidature will not be considered.
SBI PO Prelims Preparation Tips
- As this is the last leg of the SBI PO 2019 Examination. Read the Last Minute Preparation Tips for SBI PO to focus on the important things.
- Make it a habit to read newspaper in the morning. Choose the best – The Hindu and The Economic Times. This will help you improve your English Vocabulary as well as General Knowledge. As there is very less time between Prelims and Mains, it’s advisable to start preparing for both phases, simultaneously.
- Speak with your peers and friends in English to improve your English communication skills.
- Write one or two paragraphs daily on a particular topic. This gives you practical experience. And it also helps mitigate the exam fear.
- SBI PO Preparation should be focused on Practicing Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability questions as much as you can.
- Review the SBI PO Syllabus & Collect quality study material for each section. Take the advice of your teachers and internet to find the names of the best books available.
- You can also install GK and English Apps on your smartphone. You can use these during small breaks and while travelling.
- During the last few days, try to take a few Mock Tests each day. Analyze your performance and find your weak areas. Work on these weak areas to improve your score gradually.
- Just go through previous years question papers at a glance. This will help you learn the repetitive questions and help you become more confident in solving problems..
So, tell us, did you find our post on SBI PO Prelims Shift Time helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more shift timing updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!