SBI PO Result 2020 – Check Merit List here
State Bank of India will tentatively release the SBI PO 2020 Result in the month of October 2020. Exam appearing candidates will be able to download the SBI PO Result PDF as soon as it releases on the official website.
- State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO Exam in three phases.SBI will release results for all three phases of the exam on its official website
- The SBI PO Cut off is expected to increase by 70+ for General Category. The Cut off will release along with the final results
- The candidates will be availed with the SBI PO Merit List PDF here in this article
- Practicing the SBI PO Mock Test Series before exams will give the candidates an edge and prepare them for the exam day
SBI PO Result 2020
SBI PO is a reputed exam for which lakhs of candidates prepare and sit for the exam every year. Check the complete article to know about the SBI PO Result 2020 for each of the phases. Check the table below for the tentative SBI PO Result dates 2020.
|SBI PO Prelims Result||June/July 2020|
|SBI PO Mains Result||August 2020|
|SBI PO 2020 Result-Final||October 2020|
SBI PO Prelims Result 2020
SBI PO Prelims is the first stage of the Exam. Only after clearing the phase, you will be eligible to write for the SBI PO Mains phase. The Prelims Exam is supposedly going to take place in the month of June and the SBI PO Prelims Results will tentatively come out by June last week or July first week.
How To Calculate SBI PO Prelims Result?
The SBI PO result of Prelims can be evaluated with the use of the following formulae:
- Total Score out 100 = (Total correct attempts X 1) – (Total Incorrect attempts X 0.25)
SBI PO Result for Mains 2020
SBI will release the Mains Result in the third week of August tentatively. We will update you with the Exam calendar details and a direct link to download SBI PO Result 2020 as soon as it releases on the official website.
How To Calculate SBI PO Mains Result 2020?
The SBI PO result for Mains can be evaluated with the use of the formulae given below:
- Total Score 250 = Marks Secured in Objective + Marks in Descriptive Paper
- Marks in SBI PO Objective Paper = (Total correct attempts X 1) – (Total Incorrect attempts X 0.25)
SBI POResult 2020
Candidates who will clear the Mains examination will be called for Group Exercises and Interview in the month of September 2020.SBI will release a final list of candidates who will clear all phases of the SBI 2020 PO exam.You will find a link to download the Final Result PDF for SBI PO in this post as soon as it releases on the website.
How to download SBI PO Result 2020?
We will update you with the link to download SBI PO Final Result 2020 as soon as it is available on the official website. The steps that you should follow in order to download the Results for all the stages are as follows.-
Step 1-Click on the direct link provided above
Step 2-A new page appears with the SBI PO Result PDF
Step 3-Search for your roll number by typing Ctrl+F
Step 4-Or you can also visit the official website sbi.co.in
Step 5-Go to the careers section and click on Recruitment for Probationary Officer
Step 6-Enter your roll no. & Date of Birth or Registration number & Date of Birth and click on submit
Step 7-View your scorecard with information on marks obtained and the cutoff for the Prelims exam
SBI PO Cut off 2020(expected)
SBI PO Cut Off will determine the minimum marks required to qualify the SBI PO Prelims exam. The SBI PO Cut Off depends on the number of vacancies available, the number of candidates appearing in the exam and the difficulty level of the exam.
The table mentioned below gives the expected SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2020;
|Category||Cut Off(out of 100)|
|OBC & EwS||69.25|
|D & I||0.25|
SBI PO Selection Process 2020
If any candidate reaches the final step of the SBI PO Selection Process, it is sure that they are very close to getting recruited as SBI PO
The Preliminary exam is qualifying in nature and the score secured in the Prelims Exam shall not be added during the preparation of the final merit list. Only those marks that are secured in the Mains Exam, both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, shall be included in the marks secured in Group Exercise and Interview to prepare the final merit list
- The marks that students obtain in the Mains Exam are transmuted to out of 75 marks
- The marks students secure in the Interview and Group Exercise which would be out of 50 would be transmuted to out of 25
- When the final merit list is out, it is assembled after totaling (out of 100) the transmuted score of mains exam and Interview and Group Exercise
- The students’ final selection in each category will be on the basis of the merit list, at the end
- The result list and the merit list will be uploaded on the official website of SBI
Share your thoughts/queries here!