SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- SBI PO Previous Year Papers in Hindi & English
- Download SBI PO Previous Years Question Papers with Answers PDF
- Why Practice SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers?
- Important Questions for the SBI PO 2020 Exam
- How to Utilize SBI PO Previous Year Question papers?
- SBI PO Preparation Books
- How To Manage Time in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020
- SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers FAQ’s
As the SBI PO Exam is on the verge, it is quite important for the interested candidates to start their exam preparation in the correct way. Hence, we have brought you with the SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers in this article to help upgrade your preparation and understand the question pattern really well.
- Download the SBI PO Previous Year papers PDF and practise regularly to build your confidence levels.
- As per the experts, analyzing the Previous Year Question Paper for SBI PO Prelims will help candidates to know the difficulty level of the paper and type of questions asked in the exam.
- Also, follow SBI PO Preparation Tips provided by experts to better succeed in the exam.
SBI PO Previous Year Papers in Hindi & English
SBI PO Prelims Exam is tentatively going to take place in the month of July 2020. Solving previous year question papers will help enhance your preparation levels for the exam. This will also help increase your efficiency, speed, and chances of selection in the exam.
- Before proceeding with preparation, it is important for candidates to know the complete SBI PO 2020 Syllabus.
- The candidates can download SBI PO 2019 Question Paper in Hindi & English from this article. Previous year question papers & model papers are a great resource to prepare better for the exam.
- While practising with SBI PO previous year Exam question papers, the students tend to learn about the importance of accuracy and most importantly, time management.
- SBI PO Aspirants should solve online SBI PO Mock Test Series consistently from the beginning days of their preparation as it will increase their efficiency on the day of the exam
- The aspirants can download the last year SBI PO Question Paper with Answers by clicking on the direct links provided in this post.
Download SBI PO Previous Years Question Papers with Answers PDF
Here, we have provided SBI PO Previous Year Papers for SBI PO Prelims Exam. Candidates must be aware of the SBI PO Exam pattern to better understand the marking scheme. The candidates planning to appear in the exam must check out the following table and practice these SBI PO Previous Year Papers Free Download to enhance their preparation levels.
SBI PO 2010 Question Papers
Click on the links provided in the table below for SBI PO Previous Year Papers Free Download and start your preparation for the exam.
|Year||Download PDF Links|
|2010||SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper PDF|
SBI PO Question Paper 2013
Here, we have provided the SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper along with the explanation for the year 2013.
|Download PDF Links||Download PDF Links|
|SBI PO 2013 Question Paper PDF||Explanation PDF|
SBI PO 2014 Question Paper
Download the SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper, 2014 from the table below and practice it to improve your speed and accuracy.
|Download PDF Links|
|SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper 2014 PDF|
SBI PO Previous Year Papers
Go through the table below to download the SBI PO previous papers and sample papers to better prepare for the exam.
|Download PDF Links|
|SBI PO 2006 Question Paper PDF|
|SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper 2007 PDF|
|SBI PO Sample Paper PDF|
Why Practice SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers?
We suggest candidates practice Previous Year Question Papers, always. There are some certain and strong reasons which candidates can read as follows:
- Firstly, candidates are advised to take out at least 6-7 hours per day for the overall preparation
- Secondly, the practising of previous year question papers must be a part of the preparation
- Practising previous year question papers will make the students understand the pattern of the exam
- Moreover, they will also get to have the feel of the actual exam
- Also, candidates can learn to manage time well, this way
- Previous year question papers will make the students prepare the topics easily
- Besides that, candidates will know which topics they have mastered and which topics they still have to work on
- SBI PO Mains Previous year question papers are a great way to prepare for the exam and crack it in one attempt
Important Questions for the SBI PO 2020 Exam
Q) In a certain code language ‘how many goals scored’ is written as ‘5 3 9 7’; ‘many more matches’ is written as‘9 8 2’ and ‘he scored five’ is written as ‘1 6 3’. How is ‘goals’ written in that code language?
(a) 5 (b) 7 (c) 5 or 7 (d) Data inadequate (e) None of these
Q) In a certain code TEMPORAL is written as OLDSMBSP. How is CONSIDERwritten in that code?
(a) RMNBSFEJ (b) BNMRSFEJ (c) RMNBJEFS (d) TOPDQDCH (e) None of these
Q) How many meaningful English words can be made with the letters DLEI using each letter only once in each word?
(a) None (b One (c) Two (d) Three (e) More than three
Q) What is the respective ratio of the total number of candidates clearing the entrance exam from State Bin the year 2004 to those clearing the entrance exam from State C in the same year?
(a) 221: 148 (b) 218: 143 (c) 148: 221 (d) 143: 218 (e) None of these
Q) If the profit earned by Company M in the year 2008 was Rs. 3.63 lakhs, what was the amount of profit earned by it in the year 2006?
(a) Rs. 2.16 lakhs (b) Rs.1.98 lakhs (c) Rs. 2.42 lakhs (d) Cannot be determined (e) None of these
Q) If the speed of the boat is 500% more than the speed of a current. Quantity I – ‘X’: If the boat can travel a distance of 63 km 3 hr, in downstream then ‘X’ is the speed of the boat in ups
(a) Quantity I > Quantity II (b) Quantity I < Quantity II (c) Quantity I ≥ Quantity II (d) Quantity I ≤ Quantity II (e) Quantity I = Quantity II or No relation
(a) Deprived (b) Disadvantaged (c) Hungry (d) Fasting (e) Emaciated
Q) Even as the _____ elsewhere in the world are struggling to come out of recession, Indian consumers are splurging on consumer goods and to _____ this growth, companies are investing heavily in various sectors.
(a) economies, meet (b) countries, inhibit (c) governments, measure (d) nations, inflict (e) companies, counter
Q) Which of the following sentence should be the FIFTH after rearrangement?
(a) A (b) B (c) C (d) E (e) F
Q) Denial of wages forced scientists and teachers at the agriculture universities throughout the country to go on strike, crippling crucial research that could help the state of agriculture in the country
(a) from going on strike (b) which went on strike (c) ongoing for a strike (d) for going to strike (e) No correction required
How to Utilize SBI PO Previous Year Question papers?
Well, after having all the previous year papers, candidates will be clueless about how to utilize them and solve them. Also, it is common that candidates tell they cannot solve many question papers. So, here we have provided simple tips that help aspirants to know how to utilize the papers efficiently.
- When you begin your preparation, study all the topics one by one.
- After completion of studying all the topics according to the latest syllabus and exam pattern, begin your revision during which you need to solve the SBI PO Previous Year Exam Question Papers.
- Solve at least 3 question papers in a day so that you can have time to improve on weak areas or wherever you go wrong.
- Take up each question paper and solve it by keeping a timer just like the main SBI PO exam.
- Make sure you solve the paper and finish it on time and after completion of solving, check all your answers and allot marks yourself for each question.
- Note down where you go wrong and how to correct the mistakes.
- Try to solve more and more question papers in order to be perfect in all the topics.
- Along with previous papers, read Current Affairs on a daily basis to score more marks in the exam.
SBI PO Preparation Books
The candidates always search for the best pile of books they can prepare from. We have personalized some books for the candidates. Candidates can check the SBI PO Preparation Books form the table below and better prepare for the exam.
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Aggarwal|
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude with 4 eBooks for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
|Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapter-wise Solved Papers||Arihant Experts|
|Chapter-wise Solved Papers 2000-2015 Bank PO QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE||Arihant Experts|
How To Manage Time in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020
Here, we have provided some simple tips that help candidates to know how to manage time in the SBI PO Prelims 2020 Exam.
- The SBI PO Prelims Exam is conducted for 100 marks but candidates will have only 60 minutes to solve the questions.
- First, candidates should be picking questions that are easy to solve and then proceed to tricky questions.
- Do not waste your time on rewriting question on the rough sheet. Use it only for calculations.
- Assign the time to each question and stick to it. Leave the question if it is taking longer than assigned time.
- If you are stronger in a particular subject, then allot less time for that subject and use the time for a difficult subject like Quantitative.
- Make sure to attempt a sufficient number of questions in each section as there is sectional cut off in the SBI PO Exam.
- Solving as many mock tests as possible would definitely help increase your ability in solving the questions in the final exam.
SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers FAQ’s
Q) What are the benefits of solving SBI PO previous year exam question papers?
SBI PO Previous year papers help candidates in understanding the following:
- The pattern of the exam
- Type of questions asked
- Strong and weak areas
- Time management
Q) How can I better prepare for the SBI PO Exam 2020?
Following the expert tips will definitely help you to prepare better for the SBI PO Exam 2020. Begin your preparation by studying from the right books which cover all the concepts and topics according to the latest exam pattern and make sure you are aware of the detailed Paper pattern and latest syllabus of the exam before starting your preparation.
Taking up Mock Tests regularly and solving SBI PO Previous Year Questions Papers helps to test your preparation and improve your speed and managing time. One of the best methods to score more marks in the exam is to practice as many previous year question papers as possible.
Q) What are the topics that need to prepare under the English section of the SBI PO Prelims Exam?
The important topics that need to prepare under the English Section of the SBI PO Prelims Exam as follows:
Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Miscellaneous, and Grammar.
Q) Which is the best book for the preparation of SBI PO Syllabus of Quantitative aptitude questions?
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal is the best book for preparing SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude Questions.
Q) Where can I solve SBI PO Prelims Previous year Question Papers?
Students looking for SBI PO Prelims Previous year question Papers can solve them through links given in the above post.
Q) What is the weight of the Reasoning section in the SBI PO Preliminary Exam?
Around 30-35 questions will be asked in the Reasoning section of the SBI PO Preliminary Exam. Candidates have to focus on topics like Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular & Linear Seating Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Coding, and Decoding, etc to score more marks in the exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!