SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers – Download in PDF Here
SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper 2019 | Cure the SBI PO exam fever with Previous Year Question Papers that are available for download in PDF format. Also, find sample papers in PDF for practice for both SBI PO prelims and mains exam
SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers
The SBI PO Exam Dates are close. So, students must have started the preparation. A great way to boost your preparation in these last few days is by solving Previous year papers.
- The candidates can download SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers from this article. Previous year question papers & model papers are a great resource to prepare with.
- It helps in understanding the pattern & the type of questions to be asked in the examination.
- While practicing with previous year question papers, the students also tend to learn about the importance of accuracy and most importantly, time management.
- The aspirants can download the last year question paper PDF in Hindi as well as in English by clicking on the direct links provided in this post
Check: SBI PO Notification 2019
Important Exam Highlights: SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers
The candidates who are planning to write the SBI PO exam must check out the following table for the main highlights of the exam:
|Name of the exam||SBI PO (Probationary Officer)|
|Start Date to Apply||2nd April 2019|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Number of Vacancies||2000|
|Salary||Basic: Rs. 27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|Minimum Age limit||21 years|
|Last date to apply||22nd April 2019|
|Selection Process||SBI PO Prelims, SBI PO Mains and Personal Interview|
Also check: SBI PO Mains Admit Card
Download SBI PO Previous Years Question Papers PDF
The candidates planning to appear in the exam must check out the following table and practice these SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers:
Why Practice SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers?
We suggest candidates practice Previous Year Question Papers, always. There are some certain and strong reasons which candidates can read as follows:
Know more about SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, candidates are advised to take out at least 6-7 hours per day for the overall preparation
- Secondly, the practising of previous year question papers must be a part of the preparation
- Candidates must check SBI PO Preparation Tips 2019
- Practising previous year question papers will make the students understand the pattern of the exam
- Moreover, they will also get to have the feel of the actual exam
- Also, candidates can learn to manage time well, this way
- Previous year question papers will make the students prepare the topics easily
- Besides that, candidates will know which topics they have mastered and which topics they still have to work on
- SBI PO Previous year question papers are a great way to prepare for the exam and crack it in one attempt
Share your thoughts/queries here!