SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload 2019 | Do’s & Don’ts and Procedure to Upload
- Photo Specifications – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
- Signature Specifications – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
- Do’s and Don’ts – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload:- As State Bank of India will conduct SBI PO Preliminary and mains exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) across the nation. SBI released the SBI PO Application Form 2019 on 1st April 2019 and aspirants are in wary of knowing the right SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload formats.
- In this post, we will discuss the various Photo & Signature requirements such as size, dimension, format & other details.
- While filling the application form for SBI PO, applicants will be asked to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- SBI has defined certain specifications which must be followed seriously while filling the application form for SBI 2019 PO exam.
- Application for the post of SBI Probationary Officer (PO) will be subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. To know more about Eligibility for SBI PO. Read our post on SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
- As the process of Online application has started, eligible candidates can apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). To learn more, read our post on SBI PO Application Form 2019
- In order to know important documents for SBI PO Application, read our post on SBI PO Important Documents
Photo Specifications – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
Applicants who want to apply for SBI PO need to have a scanned photograph scanned as specified in Official SBI Notification.
Let’s have a look at the various specified requirements for SBI PO Photo Upload;
- Applicants must have a colored photograph and it should be a recent photograph.
- The background of the Photograph for SBI PO must be light, preferably, it should be white.
- Make sure the eyes are not projected in red color due to the flashlight.
- Do not wear a cap, sunglasses or hats while getting your passport size photograph.
- Religious headwears are allowed but it should not cover the face.
SBI PO 2019 Photo Specifications
|Dimensions||200 X 230 pixels|
|File Size||20 kb – 50 kb|
Signature Specifications – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
Along with scanned colored Photograph, applicants also need to upload the scanned copy of their signature. In the official SBI PO Notification, State bank of India specified certain guidelines for Signature Upload.
Now let’s have a look at the specified requirements for SBI PO Signature Upload;
- Applicants need to sign on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- One must make sure that the signature is original and is not done by any other person.
- The signature should be in running handwriting and not in Capital Letters
NOTE:- Your signatures will be put on every official document including SBI PO Admit Card. If SBI PO Signature Upload does not match with the signature in the answer script, candidates will straightaway be disqualified.
SBI PO 2019 Signature Specifications
|Dimensions||140 X 160 pixels|
|File Size||10 kb- 20 kb|
Do’s and Don’ts – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
While doing SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload, applicants must keep a few things in their mind;
- Applicants should sign in the presence of invigilator, across the uploaded photograph during the examination.
- Candidates must bring additional copies of the submitted passport size photographs, clearly depicting the image with proper colors.
- Uploaded photograph for SBI PO should not have cap/ hat or sunglasses.
- Candidates who use spectacles on a regular basis due to medical reasons can take photograph wearing spectacle.
- Polaroid photos will not be accepted and will be liable to be rejected.
- Students also have to upload the guardian’s signature along with their signature in the appropriate box provided in SBI PO 2019 Application Form.
- Any candidate who will write their full name in capital letters instead of Signature in the designated box will not be accepted as the signature.
Scanning Photograph and Signature – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
In order to upload Photograph and Signature for SBI PO 2019, one must follow the below-mentioned instructions to avoid rejection of SBI 2019 PO Application;
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set color to True Colour.
- The file size of SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload must be as specified in the table above.
- In case, the specification Photograph and Signature upload varies, crop the image in the scanner to the edge of photograph or signature and use upload editor to crop the image to the final size.
- Applicants can check image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Office/ MS Windows can easily obtain signature and photo in jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
Procedure to Upload Photograph and Signature – SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
- Applicants will have two separate links to upload Photograph and Signatures.
- Click on the respective links to upload both the documents (Photograph and Signature)
- Browse and select the exact location of the scanned copies of signatures and photograph.
- Now, click on Open and Upload option.
Share your thoughts/queries here!