SBI PO Notification 2019 Released | Download Official SBI PO Notification PDF
- SBI PO Notification
- SBI PO Notification PDF
- Exam Dates – SBI PO Notification 2019
- Vacancy – SBI PO Notification 2019
- How to apply for SBI PO 2019?
- Eligibility Criteria – SBI PO Notification 2019
- Selection Procedure – SBI PO Notification 2019
- SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019
- Syllabus – SBI PO Notification 2019
- Salary (Pay Scale & Emoluments) – SBI PO Notification 2019
SBI PO Notification 2019:- State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Notification 2019 for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts.
- State Bank of India, SBI released an official SBI PO Notification on 1st April 2019.
- With the release of SBI PO 2019 Exam, State Bank of India notified 2000 PO vacancies.
- The process of online application started on 2nd April 2019 and eligible candidates can apply till 22nd April 2019.
- The first phase of SBI PO, the preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019.
- This presents a wonderful opportunity for all banking aspirants to work in one of the finest banks in the nation.
- Well, If you are starting your exam preparation for SBI PO, read our post on SBI PO Preparation Tips to learn best tips, tricks & practices.
- One must know complete SBI PO Syllabus and SBI PO Exam Pattern in order to before starting the exam plan.
SBI PO Notification
On 1st April 2019, SBI Published the SBI PO Notification on its official website. In this post, applicants can check and download complete SBI PO Notification details.
The process of online application is currently active and candidates aspiring to be a part of the largest Bank network in India can apply through the link mentioned in this post.
SBI PO Notification PDF
State Bank of India, SBI released an official SBI PO Notification on 1st April 2019. You can download the SBI PO 2019 official notification from the link below. Also, you can read it from the pdf shown below:
Now, in order to make SBI PO Notification clear for you, We have provided a video on SBI PO 2019 Notification;
watch this video to clear all your doubts of SBI PO 2019 Notification:
Exam Dates – SBI PO Notification 2019
SBI released the official Notification on 1st April 2019. Along with the notification, SBI also published exam dates for a preliminary exam 2019.
In the table below, we have mentioned Exam Dates for SBI PO exam.
|SBI PO Notification will be published officially on||1st April 2019|
|SBI PO Application Form will be available from||2nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019|
|Call Letters for Pre-exam Training (SC/ST, Minorities) will be issued on||May 2019|
|Pre-exam Training Begins from||May 2019|
|SBI PO Prelims Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam is scheduled for||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO Result for Prelims will be published||1st week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Exam is scheduled for||20th July 2019|
|SBI PO Result for Mains will be announced officially on||3rd week of August 2019|
|SBI PO Call Letter for Interview will be available from||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO Group Exercises and Interview will be conducted on||September 2019|
|SBI PO Final Result will be announced on||2nd week of October 2019|
To know more about exam dates for SBI PO, read our post on SBI PO Exam Dates 2019
Vacancy – SBI PO Notification 2019
SBI released a total of 2000 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) along with official SBI 2019 Notification.
In the table below, we have mentioned Category-wise Vacancy for SBI PO;
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||300|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||150|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||540|
To know the detailed breakdown of SBI PO Vacancies, read our post on SBI PO Vacancy 2019
How to apply for SBI PO 2019?
Online application has started. You can now start filling up your application form. Follow the below steps to fill the SBI PO Application Form 2019.
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Enter the required details correctly such as your name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature. (photo size should be not more than 50kb and signature not more than 20kb)
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be provided.
- Pay application fee through Debit card/Credit card/Netbanking.
- Take the print out of online fee receipt and application form for future reference.
Application Fees – SBI PO Notification 2019
|GEN, OBC||Rs 600/-|
To know more, read our post on SBI PO Application form 2019
Eligibility Criteria – SBI PO Notification 2019
To apply for SBI PO, you must possess any of the below Educational qualifications:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Govt. of India
- Students studying in Final Year/Semester of their Graduation can also apply but they must produce proof of passing the graduation exam on or before 31 August 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Below table depicts the age relaxation for under categories:
|PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
of Jammu & Kashmir
To learn more about Eligibility Criteria, read our post on SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Selection Procedure – SBI PO Notification 2019
The SBI PO Recruitment will consist of 3 stages as below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam and Descriptive Test
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
In order to understand Selection Process for SBI PO in details, let’s have a look at SBI PO Exam Pattern for SBI PO.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019
⇒ Stage 1 – Online SBI PO Prelims Exam (Objective Test)
This is for the first time sectional timing has been introduced. There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answers.
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
⇒ Stage 2 – Online SBI PO Mains Exam (Objective Test + Descriptive Test)
SBI PO Mains 2019 consist of Objective Tests & Descriptive Test. The descriptive test is conducted as soon as the Objective Test is over.
- SBI PO Mains Objective Test
For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Section||No. of Qs||Duration|
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||45||60 mins|
|Data analysis and interpretation||35||45 mins|
|General awareness||40||35 mins|
|English language||35||40 mins|
- SBI PO Descriptive Test
- The descriptive paper of SBI PO Mains exam is of 50 marks and 30 minutes duration. This test is conducted in online mode by typing on the computer.
⇒ Stage 3 – Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Those aspirants who will qualify the SBI Prelims & Mains will be called for GD & PI.
To know more about Exam Pattern, read our post on SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019
Syllabus – SBI PO Notification 2019
Knowing syllabus provides the boost to your exam preparation for SBI PO. Lets look at the important topics asked in SBI PO exam.
In the table below, we have mentioned, SBI PO Syllabus for preliminary examination;
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzle and Arrangements|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding – Decoding|
|Sentence Improvement||Miscellaneous||Blood Relations|
|Fill in the Blanks||Direction Sense|
|Order and Ranking|
To learn more about SBI PO, read our post on SBI PO Syllabus 2019
Salary (Pay Scale & Emoluments) – SBI PO Notification 2019
- Basic pay – 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments)
- Pay scale – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Your total CTC will be between 8.20 lacs to 13.08 lacs, depending on the place of posting and other factors. SBI may offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which enables candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
Hope you liked this post on SBI PO Notification 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!