SBI PO Mains Exam analysis 4th June 2017
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2017 : How was your paper( 4th June)
- SBI PO Questions Asked on 4th June 2017
- SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked: Section- wise
- SBI PO Mains Questions Asked : DI (Quant)-
- SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: General Awareness-
- SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: Reasoning: English-
- SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked- Descriptive Test
- SBI PO Exam Shift Timings:
- SBI PO Mains exam pattern:
- SBI PO Exam Shift Timings:
- Click to Read SBI PO Mains Analysis 2017 – 4 June (All Shifts)
- Some Exam Day Tips for SBI PO Mains:
- SBI PO MAINS EXAM ANALYSIS 2017(Good Attempts)
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 4th June 2017
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2017 : How was your exam ?
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2017 – Complete Question Paper Review, Questions Asked, Cut off, Difficulty level of SBI PO Mains today analysis
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2017 : How was your paper( 4th June)
SBI PO Questions Asked on 4th June 2017
Every student is looking for questions asked in SBI PO Mains held on 4th June 2017. We have received tons of requests for an article on SBI PO mains 2017 questions asked. So, we bring you some of the questions asked in SBI PO mains 2017 exam.
SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked: Section- wise
Let us take a look at all the sections one by one-
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: Reasoning-
- Linear Arrangement –
1Q – All people facing south in a row
1Q – People were sitting in 2 separate rows. Distance between the rows was given.
1Q – Some people were in a small box and some in a big box (square). People in the small box faced inside and people in the big box faced outside.
1Q – 8 people facing north.
- Puzzles – one question based on photo frames & shelves
- Coding Decoding- Number format
- Input Output – 3 questions based on new format
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked : DI (Quant)-
- Pie Chart– 1 set – based on boats and streams. Two pie charts were provided, one was for upstream distance and another was for downstream distance. A table was provided for stream speed.
- 5 questions from data sufficiency
- Missing DI – 2 sets. One set was based on Profit & Loss – Discount.
The other set was based on Time and Work.
- Caselet DI – One set from this topic was asked.
- 5 questions were asked from mathematical inequality
- Geometry – 2 Questions were asked from geometry
1- 1 parallel line & 1 intersecting line.
2 – A quadrilateral inside a rectangle (with one pair of opposite sides of quadrilateral on the length side of rectangle, their lengths were given). Given area of quadrilateral is half of the area of rectangle.
- No questions were asked from series.
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: General Awareness-
- What is the total agricultural credit target as per the budget?– 10 lakh crore
- Who is the chairman of Indian FIFA Committee? – Justice Mukul Mudgal
- What does “P” in APBS stand for?- Payment
- Indian government has approved the Electronic Development Fund with corpus of – Rs.6381
- Who is the highest women wicket taker? – Jhulan Goswami
- The Cheque Truncation issue comes under __________ act – Section 6B of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
- The initial promoter stake for first 5 years for small banks should not be less than _________ – 40%
- ___________ is a company`s liquidity financial metric- Working Capital
- The Global Financial Integrity Black Money Inflow in India is _________ – USD 770 Bn
- As per reports of SIPRI in the year 2016, the total expenditure of India`s Military Expenditure was– USD 56 Bn
- Who is the head of the committee of IBBI? – MS Sahoo
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: Reasoning: English-
- Reading Comprehension- 1 question based on German Economy, Decision making by an employee.
- Error Spotting- questions were asked on spotting errors in phrases
SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked- Descriptive Test
- a) An essay on Travelling is better than watching movies and documentary.
b) An essay on Why Technology’s being in power is a menace?
c) An essay on the effects of social media and its consequences on our population.
- a) A letter to the branch manager of your bank regarding Non Credit of amount deposited in ATM
b) A letter to the editor expressing your concern over impact of irrelevant news through social media.
c) A letter to your sibling giving them advise related to stress and anxiety (or) write to an author thanking for publishing a book on ‘fighting depression’.
SBI PO Exam Shift Timings:
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||Shift Timings|
|04th June 2017(Sunday)||Shift 01- 09am onwards||Shift 02- 12:30pm onwards|
SBI PO Mains exam pattern:
The SBI PO Mains 2017 will be in two parts Objective Test 200 marks and Descriptive Test of 50 marks.
Objective Test: The objective test will contain 155 questionnaire for 200 marks and will have a time duration of 3 hours. The Objective test will have multiple choice questions.
Reasoning & Computer
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive paper will have 50 marks and candidates will have a time of 30 minutes time duration. The test is aimed at studying your letter writing and essay writing skills. Only those students who have scored good cutoff in the objective tests will be eligible for writing the descriptive tests.
Lakhs of students are appearing for the examination. The vacancies available for SBI PO is 2313. It remains one of the most envied jobs in the country. The exam is being conducted in 2 shifts.
SBI PO Exam Shift Timings:
The shift timings of the Mains examination is given below:
|Shift 1||9.00 Am onwards|
|Shift 2||12.30 PM onwards|
There will be four sections in the exam:
1. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
2. Data Analysis & Interpretation
3. General Awareness about Economy/ Banking
4. English Language
Some Exam Day Tips for SBI PO Mains:
- You have to solve 200 questions in 120 minutes for objective paper.
- Don’t waste too much time on any particular question.
- Use rough sheet provided for the calculation.
- Assign time to each question (i.e. 1 minute) and stick to it.
- Drop the questions that you think will take a lot of your time
- Attempt a good number of questions to be able to clear sectional and overall cut off marks
- Do not stress too much.
We request all students and candidates to share their experiences on the exam conducted today in the comments section below. How was your Exam?
SBI PO MAINS EXAM ANALYSIS 2017(Good Attempts)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||20-22|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||9-12|
Note: Good attempts is based on our readers review
DESCRITIVE TEST – SBI PO MAINS 2017:
This section was of 50 marks with a time limit of 30 minutes.
Letter Writing (150 words)
a) Write a letter to your branch manager as you’ve deposited some amount but it is still not credited into your account
b) Write a letter to editor expressing your concern over impact of irrelevant news through socia media
c) Write a letter to your sibling giving them advise related to stress and anxiety.
Essay Writing (150 words)
a) Write an essay on the positive and negative impact of technology.
b) Write an essay on effect of social media and its consequences on our population.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 4th June 2017
As per Our Readers Review The SBI PO Mains exam 2017 was ‘Difficult’ as termed by most of you!
- Data Analysis & Interpretation was (Moderate-Difficult) Level.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE Section of SBI PO Mains Exam 2017 was (Difficult).
- The Reasoning and Computer Aptitude Paper was ( Difficult ) as per last years SBI PO Mains exam
- GENERAL AWARENESS Section of SBI PO Mains exam 2017 was quite (Easy- Moderate) Level
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2017 : How was your exam ?
Please comment below how was your SBI PO Mains 2017 exam. You can also provide valuable feed about the exam held on 4th June (All Shifts)
- Questions asked
- Tips -section wise and overall
- Difficulty level – section wise and overall
- Any issues faced
- Good Attempts – section wise and overall
Your comments will help us in improving the quality of study materials and mock tests.
Stay tuned for more updates for SBI PO Exam Analysis 2017.
Best Wishes from TopRankers!
Share your thoughts/queries here!