SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 4th August 2018 & Questions Asked
- SBI PO Mains Exam Review – Paper Was Difficult
- SBI PO Mains Good Number of Attempts
- Watch LIVE SBI PO MAINS EXAM ANALYSIS 2018 HERE
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for General Awareness
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for Data Analysis & Interpretation
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for English Language
- SBI PO Mains Descriptive Paper Analysis
The SBI PO Mains Exam was conducted successfully today i.e. on 4th August 2018. Here, we have provided the SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for 4th August 2018 along with Questions Asked. This will help you to evaluate your performance and estimate your result. In this post, you can find the overall as well as sectional difficulty level, topic-wise weightage, and good number of attempts. Also, you will find the questions asked in the exam.
SBI PO Mains Exam Review – Paper Was Difficult
The SBI PO Mains exam pattern consists of the following four sections – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness, and English Language. Sectional timing is applicable. Also, for every wrong attempt, you will get 0.25 marks in negative.
The order of the paper was , first Reasoning, then General Awareness, English and then DI. Below table shows you the exact order of the sections asked in the exam.
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||35 mins|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
In addition to this objective paper, you are also required to attempt a Descriptive Paper. You will get 30 minute to attempt two questions comprising 50 marks in total.
SBI PO Mains Good Number of Attempts
|Section||Difficulty Level||No. of Good Attempts|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||Difficult||16-20|
|English Language||Moderate to difficult||15-19|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||Difficult||18-22|
Watch LIVE SBI PO MAINS EXAM ANALYSIS 2018 HERE
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for General Awareness
Most of the questions were from Banking Awareness
Questions asked were:
- Who was the winner of Kabaddi league which was held in Dubai 2018? – India
- Full form of N in NSDF guidelines issued by RBI – National Skill Development Fund
- Union Budget corpus for operation greens
- Tri Military Exercise held between India and which country? – Russia
- Andres Iniesta (Football Player) who recently retired, belongs to which country? – Spain
- Number of rrb to be listed to stock exchange?
- Export destination of India
- Amangarh tiger reserve
- Fund for Micro irrigation
- Women CFO of RBI
- Payments bank
- Acquisition of some payment or small bank
- Investment by Singapore in which small bank
- Award given by MP government to some women. Kali something award
- Growth rate prediction by some organisation to eliminate unemployment
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Computer section was asked for just 10 marks. Rest questions were from Reasoning section. Reasoning section was tricky.
Topics of the Reasoning questions were coding deciding ,Input output, Matrix, Linear arrangement – 6 questions,Circular arrangement,Verbal reasoning- 7 questions inference, conclusion course of action ,Data sufficiency, Misc puzzles,Blood relations.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for Data Analysis & Interpretation
This section was difficult for most of the aspirants.
Options were in statement form (Statement 1 is suffucient, Statement 2 etc.)
Bar graph question was asked (different from the usual question)
Caselet problem was asked : Related to shares & investment
Comparision questions were asked (Mostly based on probability, exponential power)
Data Suffiency questions were asked separately.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for English Language
In english section there were 3 questions from Parajumbles, Fillers, Cloze test (Based on statements), 5 questions from comprehension.
Grammar played an important role in today’s english section.
|Topic||Number of questions asked|
|Reading Comprehension||8-10 questions|
|Double Fillers||4-5 questions|
|Cloze Test||Options were statement based.|
|Phrase Replacement and errors||8-10 questions|
SBI PO Mains Descriptive Paper Analysis
Letter Writing :
- You have to transfer money to your friend, but the transaction failed. Write a letter to bank authority.
- Write a letter to your manager to take subscription of some scholarly journals and magazines so that employees can update themselves about the latest technology.
- Food stored for long period is sprayed with some chemicals which are generally carcigenic in nature.
- Write a letter to concerned authority to tell them this can be harmful to our health.
Essay Topics :
Bitcoins , Projects and Assignments given in school, Monsoon creates havoc every year.
Take IBPS PO Live Class Course here.
Stay connected with us through the following channels – just subscribe/join and get instant updates!
- YouTube Channel
- Telegram Group
- TopRankers Facebook Page
- SSC Facebook Group
- Banking Facebook Group
- CLAT Facebook Group
- CTET Facebook Group
So, tell us, did you find our post on SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 4th August 2018 & Questions Asked helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more exam analysis updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!