SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017 – Check Official Answer Keys
- SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017
- How to check SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017?
- How to use SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017?
- SBI PO Questions Asked on 4th June 2017
- SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked: Section- wise
- SBI PO Mains Questions Asked : DI (Quant)-
- SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: General Awareness-
- SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: Reasoning: English-
- SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked- Descriptive Test
SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017 – Check here SBI PO Answer key 2017 for Mains exam held on 4th June, Questions Asked Section wise( All sets, slots)
SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017
SBI PO Answer Key 2017- SBI PO Mains was conducted in June 4th, 2017 and was a great session indeed! Students have been eagerly waiting for the SBI PO Answer Key 2017 to be released. Students will come to know about their scores and about their performance when they compare their answers with the official answer key. The official SBI PO answer key will be released on the official website of SBI.
SBI PO Answer Key 2017 will be released after the publication of SBI PO result. We recommend all the candidates to keep an eye on the official website of SBI. The answer key of SBI PO mains 2017 will help you determine a rough estimation of your result. The State Bank of India will declare SBI PO Mains result 2017 on June 19, 2017. As of now, this has been declared as the result date but it may also change as per convenience of the authority. We advise you to take a look at the official website of SBI at regular time intervals to stay updated.
How to check SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017?
- Check for the link of the answer key hosted on the official website. We will also update you with the links of the answer key in this article as soon as it is officially released
- You will be redirected to a page in which, the answer key PDF will open.
- Download your copy of SBI PO answer key 2017 and save it for future reference.
How to use SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017?
- You will have to check the answers by comparing your answers in the exam. After checking the answers, calculate the estimated score based on number of correct and incorrect answers.
- The total marks will be your probable score in the exam.
SBI PO Questions Asked on 4th June 2017
Every student is looking for questions asked in SBI PO Mains held on 4th June 2017. We have received tons of requests for an article on SBI PO mains 2017 questions asked. So, we bring you some of the questions asked in SBI PO mains 2017 exam.
SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked: Section- wise
Let us take a look at all the sections one by one-
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: Reasoning-
- Linear Arrangement –
1Q – All people facing south in a row
1Q – People were sitting in 2 separate rows. Distance between the rows was given.
1Q – Some people were in a small box and some in a big box (square). People in the small box faced inside and people in the big box faced outside.
1Q – 8 people facing north.
- Puzzles – one question based on photo frames & shelves
- Coding Decoding- Number format
- Input Output – 3 questions based on new format
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked : DI (Quant)-
- Pie Chart– 1 set – based on boats and streams. Two pie charts were provided, one was for upstream distance and another was for downstream distance. A table was provided for stream speed.
- 5 questions from data sufficiency
- Missing DI – 2 sets. One set was based on Profit & Loss – Discount.
The other set was based on Time and Work.
- Caselet DI – One set from this topic was asked.
- 5 questions were asked from mathematical inequality
- Geometry – 2 Questions were asked from geometry
1- 1 parallel line & 1 intersecting line.
2 – A quadrilateral inside a rectangle (with one pair of opposite sides of quadrilateral on the length side of rectangle, their lengths were given). Given area of quadrilateral is half of the area of rectangle.
- No questions were asked from series.
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: General Awareness-
- What is the total agricultural credit target as per the budget?– 10 lakh crore
- Who is the chairman of Indian FIFA Committee? – Justice Mukul Mudgal
- What does “P” in APBS stand for?- Payment
- Indian government has approved the Electronic Development Fund with corpus of – Rs.6381
- Who is the highest women wicket taker? – Jhulan Goswami
- The Cheque Truncation issue comes under __________ act – Section 6B of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
- The initial promoter stake for first 5 years for small banks should not be less than _________ – 40%
- ___________ is a company`s liquidity financial metric- Working Capital
- The Global Financial Integrity Black Money Inflow in India is _________ – USD 770 Bn
- As per reports of SIPRI in the year 2016, the total expenditure of India`s Military Expenditure was– USD 56 Bn
- Who is the head of the committee of IBBI? – MS Sahoo
SBI PO Mains Questions Asked: Reasoning: English-
- Reading Comprehension- 1 question based on German Economy, Decision making by an employee.
- Error Spotting- questions were asked on spotting errors in phrases
SBI PO Mains 2017 Questions Asked- Descriptive Test
- a) An essay on Travelling is better than watching movies and documentary.
b) An essay on Why Technology’s being in power is a menace?
c) An essay on the effects of social media and its consequences on our population.
- a) A letter to the branch manager of your bank regarding Non Credit of amount deposited in ATM
b) A letter to the editor expressing your concern over impact of irrelevant news through social media.
c) A letter to your sibling giving them advise related to stress and anxiety (or) write to an author thanking for publishing a book on ‘fighting depression’.
Stay tuned for more updates on SBI PO Mains Answer Key 2017. Best of luck!
Share your thoughts/queries here!