SBI PO Interview Tips – One Must know to Nail the Interview!
SBI PO Interview Tips are what you need if you have cleared that SBI PO 2018 Mains round. Find all guidelines related to the SBI PO Interview to create an impact before the interview panel. Read through to learn more about SBI PO Interview Tips.
Join Live SBI PO GD Session @3:30 PM Today
SBI PO Interview Tips to Make an Impact
SBI has just released the SBI PO 2018 Interview Call Letters. The interview phase shall take place from 24th September to 12th October 2018. We really encourage your efforts that you have given to make it till the final round and we believe that you can also nail the interview. Here we are to help you with some important Interview tips that can surely add up to your preparation and give you the proper Personal Interview Strategy.
You can download the SBI PO Interview Call letter from the Link given below before 12th October. Furthermore: you can also download the Biodata form released by SBI to be carried along with the Interview call letter. Get all the information about character certificates here:
The final selection of the candidate is based on the marks obtained in Mains exam and the marks obtained in Interview in a ratio of 80:20 out of 100 marks. Hence you can estimate the effort you have to put on preparing for the interview as you are already aware of your Mains exam performance.
SBI PO Interview Tips: Know the Rounds
The Interview phase for SBI PO shall be consisting of 3 rounds:
- Group Discussion
- Group Exercise
- Personal Interview
This round shall be for a span of 20 minutes. You shall be called in groups and given a common topic. You will be given 5 mins time to jot down few points either for or against the topic. Later on, you are to keep your opinion with justified remarks before the panel and your group. Remember to put your views in a smart but peaceful manner.
Group Exercise is also a 20 minutes round. This will continue just after the previous section. You shall be given a common task that you shall have to solve by consulting the whole team. In this round, your team managing and team player skills are tested. Hence do not forget to keep this in mind that it is a team game. but at the same time, you have to evolve the winner.
Personal Interview shall be the final round where you will be sitting in front of a Panel of Interviewers. The best weapon for this round is confidence. Your body language shall matter a lot, hence remember to be aware that you look confident. More importantly, try to speak relevantly. Answer only what you know and do not over-talk. Prepare on your resume and basic banking awareness for PI round.
SBI PO Live Interview – Watch Live Mock Interview Session Now!
|SBI PO Mock GD X||Banking Interview Technical Discussion||SBI PO Mock GD XI|
SBI PO Interview Tips: Important Tips to Remember
Before walking down the Interview venue, you must keep in mind a number of important tips that will surely prove to be helpful:
- Always remember that one person in the panel is to observe your communicating skills and hence keep your body language smart and presentable.
- Dress simple smart and formal for the Interview Day.
- Reach minimum 30 mins before the scheduled time at the venue of Interview.
- Keep all the required documents handy for the initial stage of document verification.
- Always ask permission before entering the interview room and sit where you are asked to. Do not forget to have a proper handshake with the Interviewers. Do not slouch.
- Have a well prepared introductory statement stating your name, city, highest qualification and work experience. Also prepare well about your family background, gain updated information about the place you live, some important achievements you have made so made, work profile (if you are in service).
- Keep a constant eye contact with the interviewer who questions you. This is a symbol that you are confident about what you are speaking.
- Be ready with a few sets of questions like:
- Every detail on your resume such as why you choose to pursue the specific degree?
- What are your strengths and weakness?
- How can you implement your strengths in your job role?
- Why are you choosing Bank Job as a career?
- What do you know about SBI, basic essential banking information related to SBI?
- Questions related to current affairs for the last 6 months.
Live SBI Mock GD
|Banking Interview Technical Discussion||Banking Interview Technical Round||Mock SBI Personal Interview|
|Live SBI PO Mock GD – I||Live SBI PO Mock GD- II||Live SBI PO Mock GD – III|
|SBI PO Mock GD(SC/ST Act amendment)||Live SBI PO Mock GD – IV||Live SBI PO Mock GD – V|
|Live SBI PO Mock GD – VI||Live SBI PO Mock GD – VII||Live SBI PO Mock GD – VIII|
It is advised to be prepared to face some tough or tricky questions out of the box. But the best and decent way you can handle will obviously help you earn some brownie points. After all, it is all in the attitude of a person – How well you can get through that.
We hope that these SBI Interview Tips could help you with a lot of information and strategy. We wish you All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!