SBI PO Important Documents Required 2020
State Bank of India is going to release the SBI PO Application Form soon. Hence, the candidates are suggested to keep the SBI PO Important Documents ready beforehand so that they do not face any difficulty during filling up the SBI PO Application form. Hence, read the complete article to know the details about the SBI PO Important Documents and many more.
- Practicing the SBI PO Mock Tests regularly will give you an edge and increase your efficiency on the day of the exam
SBI PO Important Documents 2020
There is a separate round of SBI PO Document Verification in the process of SBI PO Recruitment. The candidates who will clear the other first two stages of the SBI PO Exam will reach the stage of SBI PO Document Verification. In
this stage, the officials will check the required original documents of the candidates. The following is the set of documents all candidates must have:
- Firstly, the candidates must have their original Adhaar Card
- Secondly, the original SBI PO Admit Card (exam hall & interview)
- Candidates, also, must have their passport size colored photograph (both exam hall & interview)
- Moreover, if the candidate does not have Adhaar Card, then they must show another identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter’s Card, Ration Card, Employee ID, etc.
- Candidates should have their original qualification certificates
- Also, the candidate’s original DOB certificate must be there
- In case, any candidate has some kind of an experienced certificate, they can bring that
- The candidates who belong to any category other than General, they should bring their community certificate
SBI PO Important Documents: Highlights of the exam
The candidates applying for the exam of SBI PO must go through the main and important highlights regarding the exam in the table given below:
|Name of the exam||Probationary Officer in State Bank of India or SBI PO|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Number of Vacancies||2000 approx.|
|Salary||Basic: Rs.27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|Minimum Age limit||21 years|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of May 2020 (tentative)|
|Selection Process||SBI PO Prelims, SBI PO Mains and Personal Interview|
SBI PO Important Documents at Interview
The candidates need to carry some very important documents during the time of Interview. The list of documents required at the time of the candidate’s interview is mentioned as follows:
- Firstly, candidates need to carry the print out of the SBI PO Interview Call Letter
- Secondly, candidates have to have their original date of birth certificate
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST category must have their original community certificate
- Moreover, candidates should have their original as well as a photocopy of Identity Proof
- Also, students must carry the original certificates of 10th, 12th and graduation
- The Disability Certificate is also important
- For the Ex-servicemen, it is important for them to carry a Discharge Certificate
- Candidates can also carry the Experience Certificate (if any)
- Also, candidates must carry a domicile certificate if they are from J&K
SBI PO Important Documents: FAQs (Frequent Asked Questions)
The candidates come up with so many queries when it comes to competitive exams. The following are some solved questions which are frequently asked by the students:
Q. How many times do SBI PO conducted in a year?
A. The exam SBI PO is conducted once in a year.
Q. How many times I can attempt the SBI PO exam?
A. Any individual can attempt the SBI PO exam only 4 times. The candidates belonging to OBC category can attempt the exam 7 times.
Q. What are the SBI PO passing marks?
A. The exam comes with the cut off list every year. The candidates must clear and pass the exam according to the SBI PO Cut off list which is released every year
Q. How can I apply for the SBI PO exam?
A. The candidates can apply for the SBI PO exam by filling the application form. The candidates must check the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before they will the registration form for SBI PO
Q. What is the work of SBI PO?
A. The SBI (State Bank of India) PO (Probationary Officer) can be asked to perform any kind of bank work. It can either be the clerical or assistant type.
Q. Is SBI PO a government job?
A. As far as SBI (State Bank of India) is government-owned cooperation. Yes, SBI PO is a government job.
SBI PO Online Coaching is also available for you prepared by the experts for your convenience.
Share your thoughts/queries here!