SBI PO Exam Day Instructions & Dress Code 2020
State Bank of India is going to conduct the SBI PO Exam on 31st December 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021 for Probationary Officer posts. Candidates appearing for the exam must be aware of the SBI PO Exam Day Instructions to avoid discrepancies on the day of the exam.
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions 2020
As per the experts, knowing the exam day instructions is as essential as preparing for the exam. Avoid making any kind of negative impression inside the exam center because that can result in negative consequences.
- Candidates must make sure to carry the SBI PO Admit Card to the examination hall without fail. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam if they do not carry a hall ticket.
- Most importantly, the students should reach the exam center at least 15 minutes prior to the examination start time.
- Candidates should avoid carrying the prohibited articles inside the exam hall.
- Practicing the SBI PO Mock Tests will help candidates to test their preparation levels and improve in weaker areas.
New Exam Day Instructions for SBI PO 2020
As per the new instructions, all candidates must install the Aarogya Setu app on their mobile phones. Candidates have to show their status at the exam center. In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) will not be allowed to write the exam.
- All candidates must reach the exam center as per the time slot mentioned on the admit card.
- The photograph of the candidate will be captured at the registration desk and no thumb impression will be taken as a precautionary measure.
- After showing the status, candidates must make sure to switch off their mobiles and submit it at the exam center.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
The State Bank of India has set some Exam day instructions that every exam appearing candidates should follow. These guidelines are to be taken seriously because breaching any of them will result in severe consequences.
- No candidate is permitted to wear charms, veil, items which contain metals such as a ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hairpin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
- It is politely advised to all the students to wear open footwear like chappal or flats instead of shoes or heels
The list of objects which students should NOT carry to the exam hall as follows:
- Do not carry expensive jewelry like mangal sutra, earrings, brooch, etc
- Any food item or eatables or drinks etc
- Wrist Watches
- Gold items like chains, rings, bracelets, etc.
- Pen drives or any kind of storage devices
- Any kind of Bluetooth devices/chargers/microphone/pager/earphones etc
- Books/handbags/caps etc.
- Paper Chits
- Mobile Phones/goggles/badge etc.
- Camera or any other electrical device
SBI PO Dress Code for the Day of Exam
The SBI PO has designed some strict regulations, personally, on what candidates must and must not wear at the exam hall. All the aspirants are to strictly take care of the dress code for SBI PO which is mentioned below.
- Firstly, the candidates should wear open footwear like slippers, sandals rather than shoes
- Secondly, no student is permitted to wear any heavy/traditional clothes
- Female candidates must not carry any type of heels as the allowance is only for flats/slippers
- Candidates must not wear outfits with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
- No candidate should be carrying expensive or flashy jewelry
- Female candidates must not leave their hair hang open at the SBI PO exam hall.
- Therefore, all the female aspirants must tie their hair properly
- No male should wear any type of suits, expensive bracelets, goggles, cufflinks or gold chains
- Above all, all the students must go to the exam center in accord with the given guidelines of the dress code of SBI PO
- All the candidates should have 2 black point pens to fill the circles on the answer sheet
- Also, female candidates must not wear Salwars/patialas/heavy/traditional dresses.
- So, female aspirants can only wear shirts/tee-shirts and jeans/leggings
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Stationary Not to carry on the day of Exam
Candidates must not be found with some inappropriate items with them. It can create some negative results for the students. The following-mentioned are some restricted items to the SBI PO Exam Hall:
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work is provided in the exam lab
- Secondly, there will be an Electronic watch (timer) available on the computer screen which SBI allots to the aspirants
- No candidate should carry any backpack, college bag or any kind of handbag
- In case, any student carries any type of bag, they must make an arrangement for safe custody of these objects themselves
- The authorities will not make any arrangements for such items, nor be dutiful for the safety measures of such items
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Electronic Gadgets are prohibited
Candidates should never carry the items mentioned below inside the examination hall.
Electronic gadgets (Bluetooth devices, headphones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices, etc in the exam hall. The SBI PO exam hall does not allow any of these items
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Ornaments are prohibited
The candidates should also not wear charms, veil, items having metals such as rings, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, broach, hairpin, hair band
What can be the consequences if any student carries the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
The candidates are warned not to carry any unnecessary and restricted items to the exam hall. The students can face the following consequences if they carry prohibited items inside the examination hall.
- The candidature can be canceled and legal/criminal further proceedings can be begun in opposition to him/her in case any similar prohibited item is found in the possession of any student in the SBI PO exam hall
- That student will also be prohibited from writing the future exam of SBI PO for the time period of 3 years
Important Things To Carry For SBI PO Exam 2020
As per the SBI PO Exam Day Instructions, there are certain documents that all the students must carry to the exam hall. The important things that candidates need to carry For SBI PO Exam are as follows-
- The official SBI PO Admit Card has the exam center printed on it
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size color photos
- Candidates should only bring the required stationery for the exam
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions FAQs
Q) What happens if SBI PO Exam Day Instructions are not followed by the aspirants at the time of examination?
If any student found not following the Exam Day Instructions of SBI PO, he/she may not be allowed into the examination center and criminal proceedings can be imitated against any candidate caught doing any malpractice during the exam.
Q) Which items are not allowed inside the SBI PO Exam Center?
The following items are not allowed inside the examination hall:
- Expensive Jewellery
- Gold chains, bracelets, bangles, etc.
- Any magazine or book
- Mobile Phones
Q) Is there any dress code for SBI PO Exam?
Yes. Candidates must follow the dress code set by the exam conducting body for appearing in the examination.
Q) What are the documents need to carry for the SBI PO Exam Center?
- SBI PO Admit Card
- Original Valid Government ID ( Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card)
- Photocopy of Valid Government ID
Share your thoughts/queries here!