SBI PO Exam Day Instructions & Dress Code 2020
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions & Dress Code 2020
- SBI PO Highlights
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Dress Code
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Stationary Not to carry on the day of Exam
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Electronic Gadgets are prohibited
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Ornaments are prohibited
- What can be the consequences if any student carries the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
- Important Things To Carry For SBI PO Exam
State Bank of India is going to release its latest SBI PO Notification 2020 soon in the month of February/March and the SBI PO Prelims is expected to take place by the month of June 2020. Hence, it is crucial for the SBI PO aspirants to start their preparation and know the SBI PO Exam day Instructions beforehand so that they can be all set with all the documents, dress code and other requirements on the very day of the exam.
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions & Dress Code 2020
Go through the complete article to know all the important details regarding the SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and dress code. Avoid making any kind of negative impression inside the exam center because that can result in negative consequences.
- None should forget to carry their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter to the exam hall
- Candidates should avoid carrying the prohibited articles to the exam hall
- SBI PO Online Coaching is also available for you prepared by the experts for your convenience
- Moreover, the candidates must dress comfortably and appropriately for the exam.
- Most importantly, the students should reach the SBI PO Exam Center at least 15 minutes prior to the examination start time.
- Practicing the SBI PO Mock Tests regularly will give you an edge and increase your efficiency on the day of the exam
- The rules and regulations of the SBI PO exam hall are pretty strict
- So, candidates must not break them and put themselves into some kind of trouble
- Candidates must work on the best SBI PO Preparation Tips while preparing for the exam
SBI PO Highlights
The candidates who want to write the SBI PO exam must check out the following table for the SBI PO Exam Highlights:
|Name of the exam||SBI PO (Probationary Officer)|
|Start Date to Apply||April 2020|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Number of Vacancies||2000+|
|Salary||Basic: Rs. 27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|Minimum Age limit||21 years|
|Exam Dates||June 2020|
|Selection Process||SBI PO Prelims, SBI PO Mains and Personal Interview|
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
The State Bank of India has set some Exam day instructions that every exam appearing candidates should follow. These guidelines are to be taken seriously because breaching any of them will result in severe consequences.
No candidate is permitted to wear charms, veil, items which contain metals such as a ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hairpin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc. It is politely advised to all the students to wear open footwear like chappal or flats instead of shoes or heels
All the students must read the instructions given below and keep them firmly in mind. The list of objects which students should NOT carry as mentioned as follows:
- Do not carry expensive jewelry like mangal sutra, earrings, brooch, etc
- Any food item or eatables or drinks etc
- Wrist Watches
- Gold items like chains, rings, bracelets, etc.
- Pen drives or any kind of storage devices
- Any kind of Bluetooth devices/chargers/microphone/pager/earphones etc
- Books/handbags/caps etc.
- Paper Chits
- Mobile Phones/goggles/badge etc.
- Camera or any other electrical device
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Dress Code
The SBI PO has designed some strict regulations, personally, on what candidates must and must not wear at the exam hall. All the aspirants are to strictly take care of the dress code for SBI PO which is mentioned below. So, whoever does not follow the rules can put themselves in the possibility of facing some negative consequences:
The following is the list of what candidates can wear to the SBI PO exam hall:
- Firstly, the candidates should wear open footwear like slippers, sandals rather than shoes
- Secondly, no student is permitted to wear any heavy/traditional clothes
- Female candidates must not carry any type of heels as the allowance is only for flats/slippers
- Candidates must not wear outfits with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
- No candidate should be carrying expensive or flashy jewelry
- Female candidates must not leave their hair hang open at the SBI PO exam hall.
- Therefore, all the female aspirants must tie their hair properly
- No male should wear any type of suits, expensive bracelets, goggles, cufflinks or gold chains
- Above all, all the students must go to the exam center in accord with the given guidelines of the dress code of SBI PO
- All the candidates should have 2 black point pens to fill the circles on the answer sheet
- Also, female candidates must not wear Salwars/patialas/heavy/traditional dresses.
- So, female aspirants can only wear shirts/tee-shirts and jeans/leggings
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Stationary Not to carry on the day of Exam
Candidates must not be found with some inappropriate items with them. It can create some negative results for the students. The following-mentioned are some restricted items to the SBI PO Exam Hall:
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work is provided in the exam lab
- Secondly, there will be an Electronic watch (timer) available on the computer screen which SBI allots to the aspirants
- No candidate should carry any backpack, college bag or any kind of handbag
- In case, any student carries any type of bag, they must make an arrangement for safe custody of these objects themselves
- The authorities will not make any arrangements for such items, nor be dutiful for the safety measures of such items
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions: Electronic Gadgets are prohibited
Candidates should never carry the items mentioned below:
Electronic gadgets (Bluetooth devices, headphones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices, etc) in the exam hall. The SBI PO exam hall does not allow any of these items
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Ornaments are prohibited
The candidates should also not wear charms, veil, items having metals such as rings, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, broach, hairpin, hair band
What can be the consequences if any student carries the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
The candidates are warned not to carry any unnecessary and restricted items to the exam hall. The students can face the following consequences, otherwise:
- In case any similar prohibited item is found in the possession of any student in the SBI PO exam hall, his/her candidature can be canceled and legal/criminal further proceedings can be begun in opposition of him/her
- That student will also be prohibited from writing the future exam of SBI PO for the time period of 3 years
Important Things To Carry For SBI PO Exam
As per the SBI PO Exam Day Instructions, there are certain documents that all the students must carry with, in the exam hall. Without all these documents, aspirants can face negative issues to appear in the exam.The Important Things To Carry For SBI PO Exam are as follows-
- Official SBI PO Hall ticket printout (2-3)
- The official SBI PO Admit Card has the exam center printed on it
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size color photos
- Candidates should only bring the required stationery for the exam
Share your thoughts/queries here!