SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code 2019
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code 2019
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Exam Highlights
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
- SBI PO Dress Code For the Exam Day
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Do not Carry Stationary
- Do not Carry the following Electronic Gadgets: SBI PO Exam Day Instructions
- SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Do not Carry the following Ornaments:
- What can be the results if any student carries the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
- Important Documents to be Carried at SBI PO Exam Hall
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code 2019:- The candidates must check this article before going for their exam. Avoid making any kind of negative impression inside the exam center because that can result in some negative consequences. The students should try to be in their best behavior when they visit to write the SBI PO 2019 exam:
|Latest News:- SBI released SBI PO Admit Card for prelims examination on 17th May 2019. Applicants can download official Call Letter/ Hall Ticket through our dedicated post on SBI PO Admit Card 2019|
- First, candidates should not forget to carry their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter.
- Secondly, the students must not carry anything else than the admit card and required stationary and documents
- If any candidate is found with some kind of inappropriate items, their SBI PO Application Form will be canceled.
- Candidates must check the SBI PO Exam Analysis to get an idea about the difficulty level and the trending questions.
- Moreover, the candidates must dress comfortably and appropriately for the exam.
- Most importantly, the students should reach the SBI PO Exam Center at least 15 minutes prior to the examination start time.
- Candidates must work on the best SBI PO Preparation Tips while preparing for the exam
- The rules and regulations of the SBI PO exam hall are pretty strict
- So, candidates must not break them and put themselves into some kind of trouble
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code 2019
The candidates who are going to write the SBI PO exam must check the article thoroughly. The students would require some important guidelines in regard to the Exam Hall and Dress Code. Any candidate not following the instructions on the exam day can be asked to leave the exam hall. Applicants are requested to follow Exam Day Instructions for SBI PO as mentioned below;
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Exam Highlights
The candidates who want to write the SBI PO exam must check out the following table for the SBI PO Exam Highlights:
|Name of the exam||SBI PO (Probationary Officer)|
|Start Date to Apply||2nd April 2019|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Posts offered||1|
|Number of Vacancies||2000|
|Salary||Basic: Rs. 27,620 and Total In-Hand: Rs. 40,000/-|
|Minimum Age limit||21 years|
|Last date to apply||22nd April 2019|
|Selection Process||SBI PO Prelims, SBI PO Mains and Personal Interview|
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
The SBI officials have set some rules and regulations which all the students must follow. These guidelines are to be taken care of before the aspirant enters the exam hall of SBI PO according to the SBI PO Recruitment Notification
No candidate is permitted to wear charms, veil, items which contain metals such as a ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hair pin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc. It is politely advised to all the students to wear open footwear like chappal or flats instead of shoes or heals
Also check: SBI PO Syllabus 2019
All the students must read the instructions given below and keep them firmly in mind. The list of objects which students should NOT carry as mentioned as follows:
- Do not carry expensive jewelry like mangal sutra, earrings, brooch, etc
- Any food item or eatables or drinks etc
- Wrist Watches
- Gold items like chains, rings, bracelets, etc.
- Pen drives or any kind of storage devices
- Any kind of Bluetooth devices/chargers/microphone/pager/earphones etc
- Books/handbags/caps etc.
- Paper Chits
- Mobile Phones/goggles/badge etc.
- Camera or any other electrical device
Know more about SBI PO Vacancy
SBI PO Dress Code For the Exam Day
The SBI PO has designed some strict regulations, personally, on what candidates must and must not wear at the exam hall. All the aspirants are to strictly take care of the dress code for SBI PO which is mentioned below. So, whoever does not follow the rules can put themselves in the possibility of facing some negative consequences:
The following is the list of what candidates can wear to the SBI PO exam hall:
- Firstly, the candidates should wear open footwear like slippers, sandals rather than shoes
- Secondly, no student is permitted to wear any heavy/traditional clothes
- Female candidates must not carry any type of heels as the allowance is only for flats/slippers
- Candidates must not wear outfits with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
- No candidate should be carrying expensive or flashy jewelry
- Female candidates must not leave their hair hang open at the SBI PO exam hall.
- Therefore, all the female aspirants must tie their hair properly
- No male should wear any type of suits, expensive bracelets, goggles, cufflinks or gold chains
- Above all, all the students must go to the exam center in accord with the given guidelines of the dress code of SBI PO
- All the candidates should have 2 black point pens to fill the circles on the answer sheet
- Also, female candidates must not wear Salwars/patialas/heavy/traditional dresses.
- So, female aspirants can only wear shirts/tee-shirts and jeans/leggings
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Do not Carry Stationary
Candidates must not be found with some inappropriate items with them. It can create some negative results for the students. The following-mentioned are some restricted items to the SBI PO Exam Hall:
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work is provided in the exam lab
- Secondly, there will be an Electronic watch (timer) available on the computer screen which SBI allots to the aspirants
- No candidate should carry any backpack, college bag or any kind of handbag
- In case, any student carries any type of bag, they must make an arrangement for safe custody of these objects themselves
- The authorities will not make any arrangements for such items, nor be dutiful for the safety measures of such items
Do not Carry the following Electronic Gadgets: SBI PO Exam Day Instructions
Candidates should never carry the items mentioned below:
Electronic gadgets (Bluetooth devices, headphones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices, etc) in the exam hall. The SBI PO exam hall does not allow any of these items
SBI PO Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code: Do not Carry the following Ornaments:
The candidates should also not wear charms, veil, items having metals such as rings, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, broach, hairpin, hair band
What can be the results if any student carries the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
The candidates are warned not to carry any unnecessary and restricted items to the exam hall. The students can face the following consequences, otherwise:
- In case any similar prohibited item is found in the possession of any student in the SBI PO exam hall, his/her candidature can be canceled and legal/criminal further proceedings can be begun in opposition of him/her
- That student will also be prohibited from writing the future exam of SBI PO for the time period of 3 years
Know more about: SBI PO Selection Process 2019
Important Documents to be Carried at SBI PO Exam Hall
There are some documents that all the students must carry with, in the exam hall. Without all these documents, aspirants can face negative issues to appear in the exam. Also, all the candidates must ensure that they are having these important documents which are as follows:
- Official SBI PO Hall ticket printout (2-3)
- The official SBI PO Admit Card has the exam center printed on it
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size color photos
- Candidates should only bring the required stationery for the exam
Share your thoughts/queries here!