SBI PO Application Form 2018 – Know How to Apply for SBI PO 2018
How to apply for SBI PO 2018 – Know about the detailed SBI PO Application process here. Get important dates, steps to apply for SBI PO 2018 vacancies, SBI PO Application form, important documents required and important information here.
SBI PO Application Form
Dear Banking Aspirants,
The much-awaited SBI PO Notification Selection Process has started from 21st April 2018. A lot of candidates were waiting ardently for the same. The first question that knocks our mind is how to apply for SBO PO 2018 Vacancies. In this article, we have shared the complete SBI PO Application Process 2018 step by step wise.
Candidates who wish to apply are advised to fill the SBI PO online application form and pay the examination fee through online payment gateway before the given deadline which is 13th May 2018. The total vacancies for SBI PO 2018 are 2000 and it includes – 1010 for General and 540 seats for OBC Category candidates respectively. Scroll down the post to know more about the application process of SBI PO 2018.
|Online Registration window opens from||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payment||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
Documents required for SBI PO form 2018
First of all. let’s see what are the documents required for filling the SBO PO Application form 2018:
- Scanned photograph and signature as per the requirements mentioned in the official SBI PO 2018 Notification which is mentioned below in the important link section.
- Educational certificates of class 10th, 12th, graduation or any higher education certificate.
- A valid email id
- Debit card/Credit card to pay the SBI PO Application Fee
Photograph Uploading Details
- The photograph must be a passport style colored photo
- Make sure the photo is in color taken against a light-colored, preferably white background
- You must look straight to the camera with a relaxed face
- You need to use flash ensuring that there is no red eye
- In case you wear glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Dimensions- 200×300 pixels(preferred)
- size of the file should be in between 20kb-50kb
- Make sure that the size of the file is not more than 50kb
Uploading Signature Image
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, does not match the signature on the Call Letter at the time of the examination, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
How to fill SBI PO Application Form 2018
The SBI PO Application process is quite easy. Candidates just have to take care while filling in their personal details correctly to avoid any problems further. Below-given are the steps to for online SBI PO Application Procedure 2018 if you wish to fill the form through the official website. Follow each and every step to fill the application form for SBI PO respectively. However, we have also given the link to apply directly and then following the remaining steps given.
- Visit the official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the home page and open the link “Join”
- Check on the option which states “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SBI PO” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” option to register for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
- An Email or SMS regarding the temporary registration number and password will be sent to you for registering on the site.
- Open the application again by logging in with your temporary id and password.
- Fill the SBI PO Application Form 2018 carefully by reading all the norms and policies
- Upload your photograph and signature wherever needed.
- Pay the Requisite application fees.
General and OBC – Rs 600/-
SC/ST/PwD – Rs 100/-
Confirmation Page and Fee Payment Receipt
After paying the application fee successfully, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the same, ‘ SBI PO 2018 confirmation page’. However, you don’t need to send the confirmation page to the examination authority. Just preserve the below-give documents for future references:
- SBI PO 2018 confirmation page of the application
- Application fee payment proof
- 5-6 copies of the same photo uploaded in the form
SBI PO Official Notification 2018
Meanwhile, you can also download the SBI PO 2018 notification PDF by clicking the link below.
We hope that you have gathered all the information on SBI PO Application Process 2018. Stay tuned for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!