SBI PO Application Form 2020
- SBI PO Apply Online 2020 Dates
- SBI PO Online Application Form Link
- SBI PO 2020 Apply Online: Documents Required
- Guidelines For Scanning the Photograph & Signature
- How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2020?
- SBI PO Application Status 2020
- SBI PO Apply Online 2020: Edit Form after Submission
- Important Instructions To Follow While Filling the SBI PO 2020 Application Form
- How To Retrieve Password For Re-login Process?
- SBI PO Online Registration: Helpline Number
- SBI PO Application Form 2020 FAQs
State Bank of India released the application forms for the Probationary Officer post on November 14, 2020. Aspirants can fill the SBI PO Application Form until 4th December from the direct link provided below.
This year, a total of 2000 SBI PO Vacancies has been released. The entire application process is done through online mode. Also, candidates must pay the application fee only through online mode. Candidates belonging to General/ EWS/ OBC must pay Rs 750/- as an application fee while there is no fee for other categories.
SBI PO Apply Online 2020 Dates
Have a look at the below application form schedule and ensure to fill the forms before the last date.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||14th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||04th December 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||14 November – 04 December 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||12th December 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||29th January 2021|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||March 2021|
SBI PO Online Application Form Link
The registration process for SBI PO has begun, candidates can fill the form from the direct link given below. As per the SBI PO Eligibility, Candidates who have completed graduation or equivalent degree are eligible to apply for SBI PO 2020 Exam. Check out the documents required and steps to apply to avoid rejection of application forms.
SBI PO 2020 Apply Online: Documents Required
Candidates must take a look at the following documents which are required while filling the SBO PO Application form 2020:
- Candidates must have Adhaar Card original and photocopies
- Secondly, they should also have 2-3 other Identity proofs, both original and photocopies
- Also, candidates should have the official educational certificates
- The candidate’s education must be from a recognized institute/university
- If the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC, they must have their official community certificate
Guidelines For Scanning the Photograph & Signature
Before processing with the SBI PO Application Form, candidates will be required to have a scanned image of their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Candidates must note that the registration process for SBI PO 2020 will not be completed if photo and signature are not uploaded in the specified format.
- The application may get rejected if the face in the photograph or signature in the online form is not clear.
- If the photo or signature is unclear, candidates may edit their SBI PO Apply Online Form and re-upload it.
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2020?
There are 5 stages included in SBI PO Apply Online Process which are as follows:
- Uploading the documents
- Fee Payment
- Printing out the form
Step 1: SBI PO Registration Process
After clicking on the “Click here for New Registration” link. SBI PO application form with a blank page is displayed on the screen. Candidates can fill up the application form with basic details given below. Details Should enter in the SBI PO Apply Online form are-
- Enter the First name, middle name and last name of the applicant in the empty boxes
- Also, enter the full name of the candidate as it is in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Give the valid active mobile number and also enter the alternate number.
- Now give a valid working email id, it helps in for communicating process.
- Now enter the four letters in the security box.
- Verify all the details in the SBI PO 2020 registration process is correct or not.
- Before filling the SBI PO Apply Online Form 2020 candidates are advised to read the SBI PO Notification carefully.
- Details in the application form should match with the certificates.
- After filling all the basic details, Click on SAVE & NEXT button option
- Unique registration number and password are displayed on the screen. Note down it in the white paper, it again helps for filling the remaining part of the SBI PO Online Form.
- Registration number and password helps to access the SBI PO 2020 Application form.
To know more about Photo and Signature Upload, read our post on SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
Step 2: SBI PO Application Form Details Fill up
Once the candidates have uploaded the images, they should follow the steps given below- Now here are some Basic Details to be entered while registering for SBI PO 2020-
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Category||Choose any of the categories belongs to|
|Category Code||Select the appropriate category|
|SC – 01|
|SC (OH)- 02|
|Religion||Select the religion from the option|
|How many times did you appear for the IBPS PO Recruitment before?||Enter the correct number of attempts attend for SBI PO before|
|Aadhar Card Number||Enter Aadhar card number|
|Pan Card||Enter Pan Card Number|
|Nationality||Write your Nationality|
|State||Mention Correct State|
|State Code||Choose correct State Code|
|Centre of Examination||Choose the preferred center of the exam|
Some Personal Details to be entered while filling the SBI PO Online Application Form 2020-
|Details Asked||What to fill?|
|Date of Birth||Enter correct Date of Birth which matches the identity proof|
|Gender||Enter Gender (Male/Female)|
|Marital Status||Choose any one among Single, Unmarried, Divorce, Married|
|Correspondence Address||Mention current address in maximum 35 words|
|Pin code||Enter the pin code of the current address|
|State||Enter the name of the current state|
|Permanent Address||Mention permanent address given in your Aadhar card|
The candidates who are still waiting for their results cannot apply for the exam Here are the Qualification Details to be filled while registering for SBI PO Online Application Form 2020-
|Detailed Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Exam Passed||Mention the name of the exam passed|
|Degree/Subject/Stream||Enter the graduation degree/Subject/Stream|
|Name of the college||Mention college name|
|Date of Passing||Mention on which date you passed the final exam|
|Percentage of Marks||Mention the percentage obtained|
|Language Known||Enter languages you know (multiple)|
- Candidates must have their official qualification certificates to be eligible to apply
- Candidates will fill the degree, name of the institution, place of the institution, date of passing, the percentage of marks and grade. Candidates must choose the best possible option available
- The preview option will be there. Candidates can click on it and view their form
- If they find any mistakes, they should correct it then and there
- Then click on submit
Step 3: Uploading The Documents
After filling the SBI PO Application Form Details, candidates need to upload their photo and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
Photograph Uploading Details
While uploading the Photograph, one should keep in mind the following details-
- The photograph must be a passport style coloured photo
- Candidates must make sure the photo is in colour taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background
- Moreover, the candidate must look straight to the camera with a relaxed face
- Also, the student needs to use flash ensuring that there is no red-eye
- In case the candidate wears glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and the eyes can be clearly seen
- Dimensions of the photo must be 200×300 pixels
- Furthermore, the size of the file should be in between 20kb-50kb
- Besides that, the candidates should ensure that the size of the file is not more than 50kb
Uploading Signature Image
While uploading the Signature, one should keep in mind the following details-
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Secondly, the signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The signature will be on the Call Letter and wherever necessary
- Also, if the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, does not match the signature on the Call Letter at the time of the examination, the applicant will be disqualified.
- The dimensions of the signature image must be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Besides that, the candidate must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
To know more about important documents for SBI PO, read our post on SBI PO Important Documents
Photo & Signature Specifications
Let us have a look at the table below to know the photo and image specifications set by the State Bank of India.
|Document||Image Format||Dimensions||File Size||Pixels|
|Photo||JPEG/JPG||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||20 Kb – 50 Kb||200 x 230|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||–||10 Kb – 20 Kb||140 x 60|
Step 4: SBI PO Application Fee Payment
While paying the SBI PO Application Fee, one should keep in mind the following details-
- Enter the details as Payment Mode, Amount and Security Code
- Online Application Fee can be paid via Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card and Mobile Wallets
- A page of acknowledgement will be generated. Take a print out for future use
- Offline Application Fee can be paid via SBI Bank Challan or NEFT
- Application Fees Once paid, will not be refunded at any circumstances
Application Fee will be based on the category of the candidates:
|General/OBC||750 (application fee including intimation charges)|
|SC/ST/PWD||125 (intimation Charges only)|
How to pay the SBI PO Application Fee 2020?
The candidates can follow the steps below to pay the Application Fee Online:
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the backside of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status
Step 5: Take Prints of the SBI PO Apply Online form
Don’t forget to take the print out of all the pages of the SBI PO Application form. The SBI PO 2020 Apply online process is completed, once the submission of application and payment of application is successfully done. Important Points
- Modifying or Editing the candidate details in the application form is not accepted after submission of the application form.
- It is very important to fill all the details in the application form very accurate while filling the application form for SBI PO. Candidates should keep all the original documents and certificates with them for referring purposes.
- Any misspelled/wrong information is given will lead to the rejection of the SBI PO Online Form.
- The details furnished in the SBI PO Apply Online form 2020 will be scrutinized at the time of the Interview.
- If the Interviewer finds faults in the application form and also not matching with actual documents lead the cancellation of the appointment & also the bank will take legal action on the applicant.
- So, candidates are advised to fill the SBI PO online form with original documents.
- Candidates should not change their appearance until the recruitment process gets completed.
SBI PO Application Status 2020
The candidates can check the form status by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website of SBI
- Click on ‘SBI PO Application Form Status’
- Then, candidates need to enter their Registration number and Password
- Click on Submit button
- The application form status will appear on the screen
SBI PO Apply Online 2020: Edit Form after Submission
Candidates can edit details in the application form before the final submission of the form.
- They can open and view the data saved before by entering their registration number and password.
- Candidates can now edit SBI PO Application Form the required details in the application form.
- But they must remember that the changes can be done only for three times.
- After the final submission of the form, the candidates will not be permitted to make any kind of change in the SBI PO Application Form 2020.
Important Instructions To Follow While Filling the SBI PO 2020 Application Form
Go through the important instructions that are mentioned below to know how to apply SBI PO Online Application Form without any errors.
- After the online registration, a provisional registration number and password will be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Candidates can able to use their registration number and password only three times to log in to their account.
- Make sure to download the e-receipt along with the duly filled application form with fee details after submitting the SBI PO 2020 Apply Online Form.
- Aspirants must note that the SBI will accept only one application form and in case, if there is more than one application, then the last filled application will be considered as the final one.
- Moreover, the application fee paid for multiple registrations will not be refunded by the State Bank of India.
How To Retrieve Password For Re-login Process?
To retrieve the password for the re-login process, candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the SBI
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link present on the Login window
- Enter the same mobile number and email ID given at the time of registration. Also, enter your registration number
- The new password will be sent to your mobile number and E-mail.
- Re-login to the site by entering registration number, password and security code (captcha).
SBI PO Online Registration: Helpline Number
Candidates can reach out to the State Bank of India if they come across any problem during the online registration or application process. They can write a mail or directly contact the customer service and can get their issues solved. Check the contact details that are mentioned in the table below.
|Contact Number||022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM)|
SBI PO Application Form 2020 FAQs
Q) What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on the Internet is based on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night.
Q) What documents are required for filling the SBI PO Online Application form?
The following documents are required while filling the SBI PO Apply Online form.
Educational degree certificates, caste certificates, identity proof, etc are required for the online application process. Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the signature and photograph as per the specifications mentioned given by the SBI while filling in the application form.
Q) How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking on the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION Number” and “PASSWORD.” Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter, results etc.
Q) How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application / e-Receipt, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
Q) I got Blank / Zero Registration Number after submission of application on-line?
In rare cases, candidates may get Zero (0) Registration Number with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
Q) I did not receive the acknowledgement/reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Candidates are advised do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. SBI Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
Q) How can I change or correct the details I entered in the Application Form of SBI PO?
Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘Edit’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered cannot be modified after finally submitting the application.
Share your thoughts/queries here!