SBI PO Application Form 2020:Check for Direct Link
The State Bank of India is going to release the SBI PO Application Form soon in the month of March/April 2020. Hence, all the interested candidates should be ready beforehand with all the required documents and fill up the SBI PO Application Form as soon as it releases on the official website. Go through the complete article to get the direct link for SBI PO Application Form 2020, know how to apply, know about the required documents and many more.
- Before filling up of SBI PO Application form 2020, applicants need to go through the SBI PO Notification pdf carefully to know all important information regarding recruitment 2020
- Candidates must know the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before they fill the Online SBI PO Application Form 2020
- Eligible candidates must have all the original documents regarding education qualification, caste e.t.c before filling up of SBI PO Online form 2020
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria cannot apply for SBI PO
- The interested candidates should practice the SBI PO Mock Test Series as much as possible in order to improve their accuracy on the day of the exam
- Applicants will also need to pay an application fee in order to apply online for SBI PO 2020.
- Also, candidates must read the instructions before they fill the official SBI PO Application Form 2020
- To kickstart your exam preparation for SBI PO, read our post on SBI PO Preparation Tips.
SBI PO Application Form 2020
State Bank of India is going to release the official Application Form for SBI PO (Probationary Officer) in April 2020. All the interested candidates may fill-up the SBI PO Application Form 2020 as soon as it releases on the official website. In this post, we will be guiding you through the complete application process for SBI PO.
Highlights – SBI PO Application Form 2020
The SBI PO Application Form has some important highlights that all the candidates must check in the following table:
|Availability of SBI PO Application Form||March 2020|
|End of SBI PO Application Form||April 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Documents required at the time of form filling||Scanned photograph and signature, Educational Qualifications, Identity proof, and Reserved Category certificate|
|Application fee||General/ OBC- INR 600 SC/ST- INR 100|
|Contact details||022-22820427 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Name of the post||Probationary Officer(PO)|
How to fill the SBI PO Application Form 2020?
The SBI PO Application process is quite easy. Candidates just have to take care while filling in their personal details correctly to avoid any problems further. The Online SBI PO Application Form 2020 has 5 stages in total which are as follows:
- Uploading the documents
- Fee Payment
- Printing out the form
Follow each and every step to fill the application form for SBI PO respectively.
Step 1: SBI PO 2020 Registration Process
Registration is mandatory for everyone who is applying for the first time for the SBI PO exam. Candidates should visit the official website to fill SBI PO Application form 2020 on the mentioned dates. After accessing the website, find the link “Click here for New Registration” which is present on the left side of the website.
- All details about SBI PO 2020 notification are mentioned in the page about SBI PO Application form starting date, last date to apply, dates are mentioned for editing/modifying and also dates are mentioned regarding application fee.
- The registration page also gives the information on the browser, which supports and best viewed.
- Candidates must click on the direct link to Apply provided above.
- The Online Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Now, candidates need to fill the personal details like-
|Alternate Mobile Number|
- Click on Submit
- Then, the candidate will press OK. Kindly, press ‘ok’ only when you are sure about the details
- Candidates will now get the Registration number and Password on their given Contact Number and Email Id.
Step 2: SBI PO Application Form 2020 Apply Online
After clicking on the “Click here for New Registration” link. SBI PO application form with a blank page is displayed on the screen. Candidates can fill up the application form with basic details given below.
Details Should enter in the SBI PO Apply Online form are-
- Enter the First name, middle name and last name of the applicant in the empty boxes
- Also, enter the full name of the candidate as it is in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Give the valid active mobile number and also enter the alternate number.
- Now give a valid working email id, it helps in for communicating process.
- Now enter the four letters in the security box.
- Verify all the details in the SBI PO 2020 registration process is correct or not.
- Before filling the SBI PO Application form 2020 candidates are advised to read the SBI PO Notification carefully.
- Details in the application form should match with the certificates.
- After filling all the basic details, Click on SAVE & NEXT button option
- Unique registration number and password are displayed on the screen. Note down it in the white paper, it again helps for filling the remaining part of the SBI PO Online Form.
- Registration number and password helps to access the SBI PO 2020 Application form.
To know more about Photo and Signature Upload, read our post on SBI PO Photo and Signature Upload
Step 3: SBI PO 2020 Online Application Form Filling
Once the candidates have uploaded the images, they should follow the steps given below-
Now here are some Basic Details to be entered while registering for SBI PO 2020-
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Category||Choose any of the categories belongs to|
|Category Code||Select the appropriate category|
|SC – 01|
|SC (OH)- 02|
|Religion||Select the religion from the option|
|How many times did you appear for the IBPS PO Recruitment before?||Enter the correct number of attempts attend for SBI PO before|
|Aadhar Card Number||Enter Aadhar card number|
|Pan Card||Enter Pan Card Number|
|Nationality||Write your Nationality|
|State||Mention Correct State|
|State Code||Choose correct State Code|
|Centre of Examination||Choose the preferred center of the exam|
Some Personal Details to be entered while filling the SBI PO Online Application Form 2020-
|Details Asked||What to fill?|
|Date of Birth||Enter correct Date of Birth which matches the identity proof|
|Gender||Enter Gender (Male/Female)|
|Marital Status||Choose anyone among: Single, Unmarried, Divorce, Married|
|Correspondence Address||Mention current address in maximum 35 words|
|Pin code||Enter the pin code of the current address|
|State||Enter the name of the current state|
|Permanent Address||Mention permanent address given in your Aadhar card|
The candidates who are still waiting for their results cannot apply for the exam
Here are the Qualification Details to be filled while registering for SBI PO Online Application Form 2020-
|Detailed Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Exam Passed||Mention the name of the exam passed|
|Degree/Subject/Stream||Enter the graduation degree/Subject/Stream|
|Name of the college||Mention college name|
|Date of Passing||Mention on which date you passed the final exam|
|Percentage of Marks||Mention the percentage obtained|
|Language Known||Enter languages you know (multiple)|
- Candidates must have their official qualification certificates to be eligible to apply
- Candidates will fill the degree, name of the institution, place of the institution, date of passing, the percentage of marks and grade. Candidates must choose the best possible option available
- The preview option will be there. Candidates can click on it and view their form
- If they find any mistakes, they should correct it then and there
- Then click on submit
Step 4: Fee Payment
While paying the SBI PO Application Fee, one should keep in mind the following details-
- Enter the details as Payment Mode, Amount and Security Code
- Online Application Fee can be paid via Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card and Mobile Wallets
- A page of acknowledgment will be generated. Take a print out for future use
- Offline Application Fee can be paid via SBI Bank Challan or NEFT
- Application Fees Once paid, will not be refunded at any circumstances
Application Fee will be based on the category of the candidates:
How To Pay Online Fee for SBI PO Oline Application Form 2020?
The candidates can follow the steps below to pay the Application Fee Online:
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the back side of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status
Step 5: Take the Print out of the SBI PO Application form
Don’t forget to take the print out of all the pages of the SBI PO Application form. The SBI PO Apply online process is completed, once the submission of application and payment of application is successfully done.
- Modifying or Editing the candidate details in the application form is not accepted after submission of the application form.
- It is very important to fill all the details in the application form very accurate while filling the application form for SBI PO. Candidates should keep all the original documents and certificates with them for referring purposes.
- Any misspelled/wrong information is given will lead to the rejection of the SBI PO Online Form.
- The details furnished in the SBI PO Application form 2020 will be scrutinized at the time of the Interview.
- If the Interviewer finds faults in the application form and also not matching with actual documents lead the cancellation of the appointment & also the bank will take legal action on the applicant.
- So, candidates are advised to fill the SBI PO online form with original documents.
- Candidates should not change their appearance until the recruitment process gets completed.
SBI PO 2020 Online Application Form Status
The candidates can check the form status by following the steps:
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website of SBI
- Click on ‘SBI PO Application Form Status’
- Then, candidates will fill their Registration number and Password
- Click on Submit and the form status will appear
How to Edit the SBI PO Application Form after the Submission?
Candidates can edit details in the application form before the final submission of the form.
- They can open and view the data saved before by entering their registration number and password.
- Candidates can now edit SBI PO Application Form the required details in the application form.
- But they must remember that the changes can be done only for three times.
- After the final submission of the form, the candidates will not be permitted to make any kind of change in the SBI PO Application Form 2020.
Documents required for SBI PO Application Form 2020
Candidates must take a look at the following documents which are required while filling the SBO PO Application form 2020:
- Candidates must have Adhaar Card original and photocopies
- Secondly, they should also have 2-3 other Identity proofs, both original and photocopies
- Also, candidates should have the official educational certificates
- The candidate’s education must be from a recognized institute/university
- If the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC, they must have their official community certificate
Photograph Uploading Details
While uploading the Photograph, one should keep in mind the following details-
- The photograph must be a passport style colored photo
- Candidates must make sure the photo is in color taken against a light-colored, preferably white background
- Moreover, the candidate must look straight to the camera with a relaxed face
- Also, the student needs to use flash ensuring that there is no red-eye
- In case the candidate wears glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and the eyes can be clearly seen
- Dimensions of the photo must be 200×300 pixels
- Furthermore, the size of the file should be in between 20kb-50kb
- Besides that, the candidates should ensure that the size of the file is not more than 50kb
Uploading Signature Image
While uploading the Signature, one should keep in mind the following details-
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Secondly, the signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The signature will be on the Call Letter and wherever necessary
- Also, if the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, does not match the signature on the Call Letter at the time of the examination, the applicant will be disqualified.
- The dimensions of the signature image must be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Besides that, the candidate must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
To know more about important documents for SBI PO, read our post on SBI PO Important Documents
FAQs For SBI PO Application Form 2020
- Why I am not accessing the website to fill the application form?
|The huge number of applicants are accessing the website at the same time or it also depends on the internet speed. Take a gap of 15 minutes and again access the website. If the problem persists again, open the website at peak time at midnight.|
- Do I Know my SBI PO Application form is successfully registered?
|Yes, after submission of application, registration number and password is generated that indicates the registration is successfully completed. Without registration and password, applicants not able to reprint the application form, download the admit card/call letter e.t.c.|
- How do I edit/Modify the details in the SBI PO 2020 application form?
|Prior to the Final submission of application editing/modifying the details is accepted. Users can choose edit option for changing the details. After changing details take print of the application form. Remember editing & saving the details is only accepted 3 times before the final submission of the application form.|
- I did not receive any confirmation in my email about registration of my SBI PO application form 2020?
|Check the Spam folder in such cases. Also, check the email id that is given in the application form is correct or not.|
- How do I re-confirm that my SBI PO Online form is saved?
|To confirm again, access the official website to re- print the application form and verify all the details in the form.|
Share your thoughts/queries here!