SBI PO Answer Key 2020
State Bank of India has scheduled the SBI PO Exam for 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021. Based on the number of correct answers and incorrect answers, candidates can calculate their scores using the answer key. Candidates appearing for the exam can go through the post to get complete details about SBI PO Answer Key.
SBI PO Answer Key 2020
As the exam will be conducted in online mode, SBI will not publish any official answer key for the upcoming preliminary examination. However, the SBI PO Result is released on the official website in the last week of January 2021.
- Various coaching Centres release the unofficial SBI PO Answer Key after the completion of the exam.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate their score and know whether they have qualified in the exam or not.
- Also, the answer key of SBI PO will let candidates know their performance in the prelims exam.
- Candidates scoring above the SBI PO Cut Off are eligible for the next stage of the selection process i.e., the Mains exam.
SBI PO 2020 Answer Key Dates
It is expected that the answer key will be released 4-5 after the completion of the exam. Hence, it is important for candidates to be aware of all the important events related to the SBI PO Answer Key 2020.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2020||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Answer Key||Second week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Result||Third week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Online||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Answer Key||First week of February 2021|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2020 Mains Result||Third of February 2021|
How to download SBI PO Answer Key 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below while downloading the answer key of SBI PO 2020.
- Click on the SBI PO Answer Key download link (link will be provided once it is released)
- Select the set as per the test booklet
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download the SBI PO Answer Key PDF
- Match the answers and check the probable scores
Marking Scheme of SBI PO 2020
Candidates must be aware of the marking scheme to know their scores with the help of SBI PO 2020 Answer Key. The SBI PO Prelims exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded a +1 mark
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrongly answered question
- No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
How to Calculate SBI PO 2020 Scores?
To calculate the probable score, candidates have to follow the same marking scheme prescribed by the State Bank of India.
- Count the number of correct answers and allocate the marks accordingly
- Count the number of incorrect answers and deduct the marks
Candidates can use the formula mentioned below to calculate their scores by using the SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2020.
Total Score = [(No. of correct answers*1) – (No. of Incorrect answers*0.25)]
Expected SBI PO Cut Off for Prelims 2020
Cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to score to get shortlisted for the next stage of the exam.
- Candidates must note that the cut off marks will vary for each category.
- Based on the previous trends, we have provided the expected cut off of SBI PO prelims 2020 in the table below.
SBI PO Answer Key FAQs
Q) What is SBI PO Answer Key?
The answer key of SBI PO is a document that contains all the correct answers for the questions asked in the exam.
Q) When will the SBI PO Answer Key for prelims released?
As the exam is scheduled for 31 December 2020, 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021, it is expected that the SBI PO 2020 answer key for prelims is released in the second week of January 2021.
Q) Where can I find SBI PO Answer Key?
The answer key of SBI PO is not officially released by the State Bank of India. However, various coaching institutes will release the unofficial answer key in online mode after the completion of the exam.
Q) How can I download SBI PO Prelims Answer Key?
Candidates can go through the steps mentioned in the above post to download the SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2020.
Share your thoughts/queries here!