SBI PO Admit Card & Bio-Data Form – Download here!
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 for Interview has been released now. SBI has also released a We have updated the direct link to download the SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2018 here. Scroll down and check.
SBI PO Admit Card for Interview 2018
State Bank of India had recently released the SBI PO Result for Mains 2018. The Mains exam was conducted on 4th August 2018. They have released the SBI PO Admit Card for Interview. The last round of SBI PO recruitment exam 2018 i.e., the Interview Phase shall be conducted from 24th September 2018 to 12th October 2018, as per official notice. This year, SBI will fill 2000 vacancies for the PO post. You can also go through the SBI PO Notification here. Scroll down and download your SBI PO Interview Call Letter and know your exam date, exam venue & shift timing.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card for Interview 2018
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll Number and Date of birth, Captcha code.
- Download and take a print out of the SBI PO Interview Call Letter.
- Or log on to the official website of SBI.
- Click on the Latest Announcement section.
- Under the Recruitment of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India, click on the link that says Download Interview Call Letter.
- A new window will open.
- Enter the required credentials and click on submit.
- Download your SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2018.
Note: The last date to download your SBI PO 2018 Interview Call Letter is 12th October 2018.
Details of Bio-Data-Cum-Attestation form
SBI has recently released a Bio-Data cum Attestation form for candidates called for Interview. There have been 2000 posts for which 5000 candidates shall be Interviewed. According to the latest notification, you have to carry a filled-in Bio-data form with Character Certificate. Find the details related to Character/Identity Certificate below:
- You need to carry 2 Character certificates: One from your School/College/Past Employer. Another to be approved from a Gazetted Officer (may be from Central/State Govt., MP, MLA, Branch heads of SBI or Other Nationalized Banks)
- One Identity Certificate duely attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Find the format of Bio-Data-cum-Attestation-Form here:
- Check your name and details on the Call Letter carefully.
- If you find any issues, contact the concerned team immediately.
- Don’t miss to read any instruction given on the Call Letter
- You need to report one hour before the exam time.
If you have not checked your SBI PO Mains 2018 results yet, click on the link below:
So, tell us, did you find our post on SBI PO Admit Card & Bio-Data Form Download helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more updates. Wish you all the best for you upcoming SBI PO Interview 2018. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!