SBI PO Admit Card 2020: Download Prelims Hall Ticket
- SBI PO Admit Card 2020 for Prelims
- SBI PO Admit Card Important Dates
- How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2020?
- Solving Discrepancies in SBI PO Admit Card 2020
- Details mentioned on SBI PO Admit Card 2020
- Problems faced during downloading SBI PO Admit Card 2020
- How To Retrieve SBI PO Password?
- Documents Required along with SBI PO Admit Card on the Exam Day
- SBI PO Admit Card 2020-Instructions & Guidelines
- Exam Center – SBI PO Admit Card 2020
- How to Download SBI PO Call Letter for Interview 2020
- Do’s and Don’t While Downloading SBI PO Prelims, Admit Card
State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Admit Card 2020 for preliminary exam. Candidates can download the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card from the direct link given below.
SBI PO Admit Card 2020 for Prelims
- Candidates must take the SBI PO Admit Card 2020 along with them to the exam hall
- Candidates are advised to download the Call Letter well in advance
- Candidates shall check their SBI PO Hall Ticket thoroughly to know the important informations such as exam date, its venue, important instructions, etc
- In case of discrepancy on the call letters, they should immediately contact the officials and get it rectified
- Candidates just need to fill their registration number and password in order to download their call letter
SBI PO Admit Card Important Dates
All the important SBI PO Admit Card Dates have been mentioned in the table below:
|SBI PO Events||SBI PO Exam Dates|
|SBI PO Prelims Admit Card Release Date||22nd December 2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||31st December 2020, 2, 4, 5, January 2021|
|Mains Exam Call Letter||June 2021|
|SBI PO Exam Date – Mains||July 2021|
|Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||September 2021|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2021|
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2020?
Applicants can download their official SBI PO Admit Card 2020 as soon as it releases on the official website. The students can follow the following steps to download SBI PO Hall Ticket-
- Step 1-candidates should visit the SBI PO website
- Step 2-find the link ‘Admit Card’ and click on it
- Step 3-Fill in the details: Registration Number & Password (D.O.B) and click Enter
- Step 4-The SBI PO Main Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen. Candidates can save and download the Admit Card then.
Solving Discrepancies in SBI PO Admit Card 2020
If in case you are facing any discrepancies regarding the SBI PO Hall Ticket, you should contact the SBI HelpDesk.
Contact Number:022-22820427(11AM to 6PM on working days)
Details mentioned on SBI PO Admit Card 2020
The candidate’s SBI PO 2020 Prelims Admit Card will have all the required details printed on it. The details which are there on the Admit Card are shown in the image mentioned and are listed below;
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Password (D.O.B)
- Photograph, Signature, and Thumb-impression of the candidate
- Venue Name
- Address of the Test venue
- General Instructions
- Date of the exam
- Date & Time of Examination
Problems faced during downloading SBI PO Admit Card 2020
There are some issues candidates can face when they download the PO (Probationary Officer), Admit Card. The reasons given below can be behind the problems. Candidates must read as follows:
- In case the SBI PO Application Form was incomplete
- Discrepancy during the booking of a slot
- If the candidate has entered the wrong details
- If the internet speed is low
In case the candidates are still facing problems, they must take help of the following solutions:
- Candidates should empty their cache memory/browsing history of the browser
- Try closing the browser and re-opening it
- Candidates can also try logging in again with their credentials
How To Retrieve SBI PO Password?
The students can easily retrieve the SBI PO Password using the steps given below;
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official SBI website
- Secondly, candidates should click on ‘Forget Password’
- Now, enter the Application Number
- Then, click on ‘Get Password’
- Now, the password will be sent to the e-mail id and phone number of the candidate
Documents Required along with SBI PO Admit Card on the Exam Day
There are other sets of documents that candidates need to carry with their Admit Card. The following is the list of those documents:
- Firstly, the main and the most important document to carry along to the SBI PO Examination Hall is Hall Ticket/ Call Letter/ Admit Card.
- Secondly, candidates must have an identity proof like Adhaar Card
- For an id proof Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, etc will also work
- Passport size colored photographs
- Candidates must check their admit card must have all the correct information
- If candidates find anything incorrect, they must contact the officials of SBI
- Candidates should also submit the photocopy of their identity proof to the invigilator at the exam hall
SBI PO Admit Card 2020-Instructions & Guidelines
The candidates must read the instructions on the Admit Card as follows;
- Firstly, candidates must carry the Photo Identity Proof along with the SBI PO Call Letter.
- Secondly, the candidates must have a ballpoint pen.
- Candidates cannot bring any kind of chits, Pencil Boxes, Plastic pouch, writing pad, etc to the exam hall.
- If any student is found with any kind of unnecessary material in the exam hall, they might face some negative consequences of it.
- The devices like electronic gadgets, phones, Bluetooth, etc all are banned in the exam hall
- Any kind of eatables is restricted in the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to wear light-colored and sober clothes in the exam hall.
- Candidates should reach the SBI PO Exam Center 15 minutes prior to the exam time.
Exam Center – SBI PO Admit Card 2020
SBI will conduct the Prelims & Mains examination at different exam centers due to a huge difference in the number of candidatures.
In the table below, we have mentioned a tentative list of Exam Center 2020 for Prelims examination conducted by the State Bank of India;
|State Code||Exam center||State/UT|
|11||Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|12||Chittoor, Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Rajahmundhry, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Andhra Pradesh|
|13||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Arunachal Pradesh|
|14||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Assam|
|15||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Patna, Purnea, Siwan, Samastipur||Bihar|
|17||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|19||Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat||Gujarat|
|20||Hissar, Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Yamunanagar||Haryana|
|21||Dharamshala, Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Una, Solan||Himachal Pradesh|
|22||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar, Baramulla||Jammu & Kashmir|
|23||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|24||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi, Mangalore||Karnataka|
|25||Alappuzha, Kochi, Kollam, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kerala|
|27||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Madhya Pradesh|
|28||Amaravati, Dhule Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nanded, Nasik, Nagpur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Maharashtra|
|33||Faridabad, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi-NCR|
|34||Angul, Jharsuguda, Balasore, Cuttack, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Odisha|
|36||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Fatehgarh Sahib, Mohali, Phagwara, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Punjab|
|37||Alwar, Ajmer, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Rajasthan|
|39||Coimbatore, Dindigul, Chennai, Krishnagiri, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Perambalur, Salem, Namakkal, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Virudhunagar, Vellore||Tamilnadu|
|40||Hyderabad, Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar||Telangana|
|42||Aligarh, Agra, Allahabad, Bulandshaher, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Mathura, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|43||Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Haldwani||Uttarakhand|
|44||Bardhaman, Asansol, Berhampur, Durgapur, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri, Hooghly||West Bengal|
How to Download SBI PO Call Letter for Interview 2020
Applicants must follow the steps shown below to download the Interview Call Letter. All candidates must check:
- First of all, candidates must visit the official website of SBI
- Then, look for the tab called ‘Careers’
- Click on ‘Join SBI’
- Click on the link for SBI PO exam and then option to Download SBI PO Call Letter
- Secondly, candidates will enter their Registration number/Roll Number and Password (Date of birth) and the Captcha code
- Click on the Submit button
- The SBI PO Call Letter will open
- Candidates can save and download it
Do’s and Don’t While Downloading SBI PO Prelims, Admit Card
- It is advised to the candidates after downloading the SBI PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Candidates need to ensure that all the information mentioned in the admit card should be correct.
- If in case candidates find that the suggested details are not correct then they immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates need to check the exam date, schedule venue details and timing.
- Keep two copies of printout for the admit card for future reference.
- Check your photographs are they properly visible or not?
- Before going to the examination hall read all the instructions given on the second page of the admit card carefully.
Share your thoughts/queries here!