SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 – Check Detailed Vacancies for SBI Clerk here
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 – Check the detailed SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 here along with all the important details.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018
The recruitment Notification for SBI Clerk has been released to fill a total of 8301 vacancies. If you are interested, you can start filling the SBI Clerk 2018 application form from 20th January 2018. The last date to apply is 10th Feb 2018. This is a golden opportunity for you if you aim to secure a bank job. And as you already know, banking sector jobs are known for their security and perks. This post on SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 will help you in securing your future. To see more information regarding the same, please scroll down. WIth a huge vacancy of 8301 in SBI for Clerk profile, it can be predicted that many banking aspirants can get their dream job soon.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018
There is a total number of 8301 vacancies. These posts will be filled via the SBI Clerk exam. If you clear the exam, you may get appointed to work in any of the SBI offices spread across India.
Category-wise SBI Clerk 2018 Vacancy
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
SBI Clerk 2018 Backlog Vacancy
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Detailed SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018
|Junior Associate Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Circle||Category Vacancy Details||PWD||Ex-
|Category Vacancy Details|
|SBI Clerk Online Application Form release||20th January 2018|
|Last date to apply||10th February 2018|
|Admit Card (Prelims) release||6th June 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||June/July 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Result||July 2018|
|Mains Admit Card release||23rd July 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||5th August 2018|
|Mains Exam Result||August 2018|
|Final SBI Clerk Result declaration||September 2018|
SBI Clerk Vacancy – Read in Hindi
SBI Clerk Roles and Responsibilities
The recruitment is done for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. Check the detailed roles and responsibilities of a clerk below:
- Resolving customers’ doubts and queries and giving them the right advice and guidance.
- Operating the deposit/withdrawal counters i.e. they play the part of a Single Window Operator. You need to be more comfortable with all financial instruments like cheques, demand drafts, challans and vouchers.
- Taking the responsibility of customers’ accounts by verifying and signing pertinent documents, and clearing cheques and drafts.
- Taking care of the documentation and back-office work like ledger maintenance, balance tallying, data entry and more.
- Marketing of financial products of the bank such as loans, schemes, deposits, funds, etc.
- Making calls to customers for selling banking services, advisory services, and cross-selling products of the bank inside and outside the bank premises. This will require extensive outdoor traveling.
Did you find our post on SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 helpful? Keep visiting us regularly for more vacancy updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!