SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020
State Bank of India has released the notification for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 on 2nd January 2020. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in SBI. Know the complete detail about the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020 in the article below-
- State Bank of India released SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancies for 7870 Junior Associate/ Clerk Posts.
- In this post, we have mentioned SBI Clerk 2020 State-wise Vacancy for the SBI Clerk examination 2020.
- Candidates can start filling the SBI Clerk Application Form 2020 from 3rd January 2020 onwards.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020 Highlights
State Bank of India, SBI conducts the exam for the post of Junior Associate (Clerk). The candidates must check out the table mentioned-below in order to know a few of the most important SBI Clerk Exam Highlights 2020:
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8000|
|The registration process will start from||3rd January 2020|
|Closing date of registration||26th January 2020|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview/ Group Discussion|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020
As the No. of Vacancies in SBI Clerk 2020 is clear and aspirants are looking for a well explained Junior Associate Vacancy 2020, The candidates must check the SBI Clerk Vacancy Details 2020 according to the categories and regions in the below table-
Previous Year SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 – Category Wise
The students must check out the following table for the vacancy of SBI Clerk 2018 which is given according to the category:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
SBI Clerk 2018 Backlog Vacancies
There are always some vacancies in the backlog. The table below has the SBI Clerk Backlog Vacancies according to the Category 2018:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
SBI Clerk 2018 Vacancy Details Category and Region Wise
The table below has the SBI Clerk Vacancies Category wise and Region Wise for the year 2018:
|Junior Associate Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Circle||Category Vacancy Details||PWD||Ex-
|Category Vacancy Details|
Know more about SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
SBI Clerk Roles and Responsibilities 2020
The recruitment is done for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. Check the detailed roles and responsibilities of a clerk below
- Resolving customers’ doubts and queries and giving them the right advice and guidance.
- Operating the deposit/withdrawal counters i.e. they play the part of a Single Window Operator. You need to be more comfortable with all financial instruments like cheques, demand drafts, challans, and vouchers.
- Taking the responsibility of customers’ accounts by verifying and signing pertinent documents, and clearing cheques and drafts.
- Taking care of the documentation and back-office work like ledger maintenance, balance tallying, data entry and more.
- Marketing of financial products of the bank such as loans, schemes, deposits, funds, etc.
- Making calls to customers for selling banking services, advisory services, and cross-selling products of the bank inside and outside the bank premises. This will require extensive outdoor traveling.
Share your thoughts/queries here!