SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020-Take Daily Quiz Here
The SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020 comprises an important part of the Quantitative Aptitude Section of the SBI Clerk Exam. These are included in the important section of various banking exams such as SBI SO, SBI Clerk, Canara Bank, and others.
SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020
The Quantitative Aptitude section comprises an important part of the SSC JE, CHSL, CGL Tier 2 exam papers. Within Quantitative Aptitude. There’s a topic ‘Train Problem’ which can fetch you good marks if you know the basic concepts. Here, we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020 in this article which is prepared by experts.
- Regular practice of SBI Clerk Mock Test Series will help you improve your scores in the real exam
- Knowing the basic rules and concepts will about the ‘Train Problems’ will help you to fetch good marks
- A high-quality SBI Clerk Online Coaching is beneficial to improve your scores on the day of the exam
SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020-Basic Rules to solve
Questions from this topic can be easily solved if you know the concept of speed, distance, and time properly. Please find some important rules below.
Speed = Distance/Time
- If two trains are going in the same direction, then their relative speed is the difference between the two speeds.
- If two trains are moving in the opposite direction, then their relative speed is the sum of the two speeds.
- If a train crosses a stationary man/pole/lamp post/signpost, the object in which the train crosses is stationary and the distance traveled is the length of the train.
- If it crosses a platform/bridge, the object in which the train crosses is stationary and the distance traveled is the length of the train and the length of the object.
- If two trains are moving in the same direction, then their speed will be subtracted.
- If two trains are moving in opposite directions, then their speed will be added.
- For the above two cases, the total distance is the sum of the length of both the trains.
How to attempt SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020?
To Attempt our Free Daily Quiz on new topics every day, follow the steps listed below.
- First of all, click on the direct link given above. Or visit our daily quiz page.
- Then, register if you haven’t done so already on our website. Existing users can use their credentials to log in to the website.
- You will be able to see the link ‘Train Problems‘. Click on the “Take the test” link.
- Then, follow the instructions and start attempting the quiz
Tips to Solve SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020
1. Read and practice as much as you can
2. Take one Mock Test daily and analyze your performance afterward
3. Give daily quizzes and learn new things in a fun way
4. And never forget to clear your basic concepts before moving on to the other steps
Advantages of Solving SBI Clerk Train Problems Quiz 2020
The benefits of attempting our Puzzles Quiz for Banking Exams are as follows-
- It will emulate the actual exam pattern or Scheme
- You can avail the quizzes for free
- There are a variety of quizzes for a huge number of topics
- Quizzes are available in both English and Hindi
- These are designed by the Industry experts
- These help to identify your weak areas
- These quizzes will improve speed and accuracy on the day of the exam
- Gives the confidence to solve questions on the day of the exam
- Quizzes and tests also keep you entertained
Principal Features of Our Quizzes
- Free quiz
- Available in both English and Hindi
- Designed by industry experts
So, tell us, did you find our post on Train Problems Quiz for SBI SO/SBI Clerk/Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank exam helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more daily quiz updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!