SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
- SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 Exam Highlights
- SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
- SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Syllabus
- SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for General/Financial Awareness
- SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for English Language
- SBI Clerk 2020 Syllabus PDF Download Free
- SBI Clerk Mains Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude Syllabus
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2020
- SBI Clerk Reasoning Syllabus 2020
- SBI Clerk Reasoning Question Weightage
- SBI Clerk Maths Syllabus 2020
- SBI Clerk Numerical Ability Weightage of Questions
- SBI Clerk English Syllabus 2020
- SBI Clerk English Language Weightage of Questions
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern Prelims 2020
State Bank of India released the notification for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 for a post of Junior Assistant. In this article, aspirants will get complete detail about SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020.
- As per the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Dates 2020, the examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April 2020 expectedly.
- Gear up your preparation by knowing all the important topics as per the SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020 provided in this post.
- Candidates must ensure to qualify all the stages to be eligible for receiving the appointment for Clerk post.
- Go through the complete post and prepare for all the SBI Clerk Mains Important Topics under each section.
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
It has been stated that the syllabus of SBI Clerk is similar to the previous years’ syllabus, in the year 2020. The SBI Clerk Exam takes place in two stages- Prelims and Mains Exam. The candidates who clear the Prelims Exam only can appear in the Mains exam.
- In the preliminary exam, there are three sections while in Mains examination there are four sections.
- Both the prelims and mains are conducted in online mode.
- Candidates must be aware of SBI Clerk Cut off in order to score above the cut off and get qualified for the next stage.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 Exam Highlights
|SBI Clerk Application Form 2019||3rd Jan – 26th Jan 2020|
|Conducting Body||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|SBI Clerk Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Subjects||English, Reasoning & Maths|
|SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus||General Awareness, Maths, English, Reasoning & Computer Ability|
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
The SBI Clerk mains 2020 includes 4 sections: Reasoning, Maths, English & General Awareness. Some of the most important topics from the mains exam are mentioned as follows: The SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Test is an objective type paper: The following table has the entire information regarding the Mains Objective Test 2020. The candidates must go through the information thoroughly:
- The questions come in MCQ type, check the SBI clerk previous year papers
- There will be negative marking for 1/4 marks for every wrong answer attempted by the candidate.
- The objective test is for a total of 200 marks
SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Syllabus
There will be 50 quant section. Each question carries 1 mark. Candidates have to complete this section within 45 minutes. The Quant Syllabus for Mains Objective Test is as follows:
|Simplification||Number Series||Data Sufficiency||Data Interpretation|
|Quadratic Equation||Time & Distance, Work||Partnership||Profit & Loss|
|Simple and Compound Interest||Mixture and Allegations||Ratio & Proportion||Averages & Percentages|
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for General/Financial Awareness
Students have to complete 50 questions within 35 minutes. Each question carries 1 mark. The SBI Clerk Syllabus for General/Financial Awareness is as follows:
|General/Financial Awareness Syllabus|
|Current Affairs – news on the banking industry, awards, and honors, books, and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.|
|Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc.|
|Banking and Financial Awareness|
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for English Language
There will be a total of 40 questions. Candidates will get 35 minutes to complete these 40 questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
|SBI Clerk English Syllabus|
|Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms|
|Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles|
|Sentence Correction/ Error Finding|
SBI Clerk 2020 Syllabus PDF Download Free
SBI Clerk Mains Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude Syllabus
There will be 50 questions that candidates have to finish within 45 minutes. This section is for 60 marks.
|Reasoning Ability Syllabus||Computer Awareness Syllabus|
|Internet||Basics of Computer: Hardware, Software, Generation of Computers|
|Direction Sense||MS Office|
|Statement and Assumptions||–|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
SBI Clerk Mains is a very important stage of the SBI Clerk Selection Procedure 2020 because students will be selected only based on their performance in this very stage of the recruitment. There is no, further, interview round.
- The Mains Exam does not have any sectional cut off
- Overall Cut Off is required for this examination
- The students will have to secure a minimum percentage of the total marks
- The aspirants who belong to SC/ST/PWD/OBC/XC will get 5% relaxation on the overall total marks
- In accordance with the overall total score acquired by the students in descending order, they will be given positions in respective categories and states
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2020
Candidates can find the subject-wise syllabus along with the weightage of topics in the exam below. Go through the tabulation to find the respective subject SBI Clerk Syllabus.
SBI Clerk Reasoning Syllabus 2020
Most of the questions from the Reasoning section are tricky, however, they are based on direct formulae. Candidates can check important topics from SBI Clerk Reasoning Syllabus 2020:
|Analogy||Coding & Decoding||Blood relations||Sitting arrangements|
|Series completion||Syllogisms||Decision-making||Statement reasoning|
SBI Clerk Reasoning Question Weightage
The most asked topic from all the topics is Puzzles. Given is the weightage of other topics asked from this section as per the SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus for Reasoning:
|Topics of Reasoning Ability||No. of Questions expected|
|Coding||5 (from Single Set)|
|Puzzles||10 (each 5 questions from 2 different sets)|
|Seating Arrangement||5 (from Single Set)|
|Miscellaneous Topics (Blood Relations, Ranking, Direction Sense,etc. )||5|
SBI Clerk Maths Syllabus 2020
Maths is the most calculative and time-consuming sections out of all the sections in the Prelims exam. Given is the detailed SBI Clerk Syllabus PDF for Maths section:
|Number Series||Simplification||Approximation||Quadratic Equations|
|Data Interpretation||Data Sufficiency||HCF and LCM||Average|
|Ratio and Proportion||Mixture and Allegation||Profit and Loss||Partnership|
|Simple Interest||Compound Interest||Problem on Ages||Time and work|
|Pipes and Cisterns||Speed, Time and Distance||Problems on Boats and Stream||Problems on Trains|
|Probability||Mensuration||Permutation & Combination||–|
SBI Clerk Numerical Ability Weightage of Questions
The below table explains the number of questions asked from each topic in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. Candidates can prepare for the exam considering the weightage to decide which topic to pick first.
|Topics of Quantitative Aptitude||No. of Questions expected|
|Number Series||5 Questions|
|Quadratic Equation||5 Questions|
|Data Interpretation||10 Questions (each 5 questions from 2 sets)|
|Time and Work, Permutation/combination, Probability||1- 2 Questions|
|Miscellaneous (Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Speed &Time, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Averages, Ages, Ratio, Partnership, Mensuration, etc.)||10 Questions|
SBI Clerk English Syllabus 2020
Check the topics under English section tabulated below from the SBI Clerk Syllabus:
|Word formation||Sentence completion||Comprehension||Idioms|
|Theme detection||Deriving conclusions||Passage completion||Grammar|
|Error detection||Passage correction||Spelling||–|
SBI Clerk English Language Weightage of Questions
|Topics of English Language||No. of Questions expected|
|Reading Comprehension||10 (Single Set)|
|Cloze Test||5 (Single Set)|
|Fill in the blanks||5|
|Para – Jumbled||5 (Single Set)|
|Errors Spotting in Sentence||5|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern Prelims 2020
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is the first stage of SBI Clerk Recruitment. It is an objective type test which is conducted in online mode. The time limit of this exam is 1 hour in which the candidates have to complete 3 sections according to the SBI Clerk Selection Process
- A total of 100 questions appear in the Prelims Exam
- The sectional time of this exam is 20 minutes each
- The Prelims exam does not have any sectional cut off
|Section||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Share your thoughts/queries here!
2 thoughts on “SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020”