SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2018 Out – Check Your Marks Now!
SBI Clerk Mains Exam result is out on the official website of SBI! Your SBI Clerk scorecard has been published and we have updated the same here. Candidates whose name was put in the waiting list can check their marks through the direct link provided in this post. Find the direct link to download the SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard in this article.
SBI Clerk Score Card 2018
As the SBI Clerk Mains result was announced earlier in the month of September. The document verification and other formalities have been completed, and the official Final SBI Clerk Score Card has been published on the official website of State Bank of India. Through your official scorecard, you will be able to know the marks you obtained and the official cut-off for the selection. We have updated the direct link to download official scorecard below.
How to download SBI Clerk Score Card 2018?
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Fill the details required and your official Final SBI Junior Associate scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the scorecard for future reference.
- Log in to the official website of SBI and visit the career page on the website.
- Click on the link flashing with “SBI Clerk Score Card 2018”.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth in the relevant field.
- Your SBI Clerk score card will appear on the screen with your total marks & cut-off.
- Download and print it out for future use.
In case you have not checked your prelims result, Check SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card Here.
Also, check the SBI Clerk cut off State-wise 2018 from the link below:
Make sure that you have all the necessary details like registration number, date of birth required to download your scorecard ready.
Congratulations to the selected candidates. Also, for more recruitment and exams related posts, keep visiting our blog posts. Do let us know your scores in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!