SBI Clerk Salary 2019 | Structure,Perks & Other Allowances
- SBI Clerk Salary 2019
- SBI Clerk Salary 2019
- Emoluments offered under SBI Clerk 2019
- SBI Clerk in Hand Salary 2019 & Salary Slip
- SBI Clerk Job Profile 2019
- SBI Clerk Growth & Responsibilities
- How To Apply For SBI Clerk Exam?
SBI Clerk Salary 2019:- SBI Clerk Salary 2019 is out through the official notification for SBI Clerk. All the applicants are eager to know the pay structure provided by SBI.
- The salary structure of an SBI Clerk Junior Associate is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/728110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540.
- According to the SBI Clerk Notification, the total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at a Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 20,950/-per month inclusive of Dearness Allowance (D.A.) and other allowances.
- Allowances vary depending upon the place of posting of the employee.
- SBI not only give a great salary rather it provides a great work environment to nurture the potential of all the employees.
- If you are looking to find more info about the Job Profile of SBI Clerk, read our post on SBI Clerk Job Profile
SBI Clerk Salary 2019
State Bank of India, SBI has a great salary structure for all the candidates joining as Clerk or Banking Associate position. Apart from a handsome salary, SBI also provides various allowances to its employees.
In this post, we have mentioned various details about salary for SBI Clerk along with a Payslip;
SBI Clerk Salary 2019
The candidates must check the SBI Clerk salary details as follows:
- SBI Clerk salary in Class Y cities: Rs. 20,000/-
- SBI Clerk salary in Class Z cities: Rs. 19,000/-
- Bank clerk salary in SBI is about Rs. 2000/- higher (on an average) in
- comparison to clerks in other banks. The difference is due to the extra allowances that SBI offers to its clerks.
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-|
SBI Clerk – Perks and Allowance
SBI Clerk will be eligible for various perquisites, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit Scheme), Medical, Leave fare and other facilities, as per the instructions of the Bank issued from time to time.
Some of the allowances that the SBI bestows on its Junior Associates in clerical cadre are:
- Medical Cover
- Petrol Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Two Year Sabbatical (Leave) for female clerks as maternity leave or children’s education
- Briefcase Allowance
- Entertainment Allowance: TV & Cable
Dearness Allowance (DA):
- This allowance is revised on a quarterly basis in the months of February, May, August, and November. It is based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) as declared by the Government of India. When inflation is high, DA goes up and when inflation falls, DA goes down.
House Rent Allowance (HRA):
This allowance depends on the place of posting. Employees posted in metros like Mumbai, Delhi, etc. are given a better HRA in comparison to those posted in other cities.
- Junior Agricultural Associates will be eligible to get an additional amount, called Special Pay, of Rs. 490/- p.m. which is reckoned for DA, HRA and superannuation benefits
- Apart from the above, SBI Clerk Salary also includes various perquisites like Furniture Allowance, House Maintenance Allowance, Books & Magazine Allowance, Briefcase Allowance, Reimbursement of Telephone Bills, etc
The leave policy of SBI is flexible. It gives 33 days privilege leave and 12 days casual leaves to the SBI employees. In case any woman is pregnant, they have the advantage to remain on leave for 2 years.
Single parent or aged parents can also take sabbatical leave for 2 years. These maternal or paternal leave is exclusive to casual and privilege leaves respectively. If the employee does not want to take privilege leaves then, in that case, he/she can convert their number of leaves in cash
The bank also proffers its employees the travel opportunity with nice guest houses, holiday homes as a whole package. The position of SBI clerks are also offered to travel to some big cities or tourist places in India itself
The Bank offers 100% of medical advantages to the SBI employees. Not only this much but their families are also given the advantage of 75% medical reimbursement in case of any injury, sickness, or hospitalization
SBI Clerk Salary Increment
The table below has the details of SBI Clerk salary increment. All candidates must check:
|Basic Pay Scale||Rs. 11,765/-|
|Annual Increment||Rs. 655/-|
|After 3 years||Increase to Rs. 13,730/-|
|After another 3 years||Rs. 16,715 /|
|After another 4 years||Rs. 20,095/|
|After another 7 years||Rs. 28,110/-|
|Maximum salary||Rs. 31,450/-|
Emoluments offered under SBI Clerk 2019
- For Employees residing in Metro Cities, like Mumbai, the monthly starting emoluments of Clerical cadre employee is approximately Rs. 23600/- inclusive of DA (Dearness Allowance) and other allowances at the current rate.
- After being selected as SBI Clerk, candidates will be eligible for various other perks like Pension (Under the New Pension Scheme, NPS), Leave Fare, Medical Facilities, and Provident Fund, etc.
SBI Clerk in Hand Salary 2019 & Salary Slip
The total in- hand salary of SBI Clerk, after all the possible deductions, varies as per the place of posting. SBI Clerk in – hand salary usually lies in the range of INR20000/- INR23000/- (as per posting location).
SBI Clerk Salary Slip
Below, we have mentioned a Payslip for SBI Clerk Salary;
SBI Clerk Job Profile 2019
The candidates who plan to write the SBI Clerk Exam must already understand the job profile and job responsibilities of SBI Clerk. The following-mentioned are the details regarding the SBI Clerk Job Profile & Responsibilities. All candidates must check:
- Firstly, the post of SBI Clerk is an entry-level position
- Secondly, there is a probation period of 6 months in which candidates have to complete a 15 prescribed e-lessons
- In the e-lessons, the candidates will be taught all the responsibilities and functions of the position of SBI Clerk
- In case the candidate fails to understand the e-lessons, their probation period will be extended
SBI Clerk Job Responsibilities
The candidates must read and go through the SBI Clerk Job Responsibilities as follows:
- The candidates will deal with the customers and their queries
- Secondly, the person at the job must be able to solve the doubts of the customers
- Also, they will handle the accounts, cheque books and drafts of the clients
- Moreover, the SBI clerk will make calls on several purposes to the customers
- The candidate will also take care of the activities at the deposit counters related to cash withdrawal
SBI Clerk Growth & Responsibilities
SBI Clerk has extreme growth chances and pathways which are way better than clerks of any other government banks. Moreover, they can reach as high as General Manager. However, based on the posts, there will always be a specific eligibility criterion that they have to meet. Also, they will have to appear for the important exams and/or interviews
As you can see, the SBI Clerk is an amazing job to start one’s banking career. The SBI Clerk Salary is decent enough for an entry-level government job. The other benefits and growth opportunities too make it one of the most desirable jobs in India.
How To Apply For SBI Clerk Exam?
There would be many candidates desiring to register for the SBI clerk exam. So, the students can apply for the exam by following table steps given below:
- Candidates must start by clicking here to apply for SBI Clerk 2019: Click Here
- Then, they will fill all the particulars given on the application form
- Also, upload the required documents accurately and carefully
- Then, candidates will pay the application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card
- Now, the students will submit the filled SBI Clerk Recruitment application form
- Take a print of the fee payment form for reference
Share your thoughts/queries here!