SBI Clerk Salary 2018 – Know detailed salary and perks
Know detailed salary and perks – SBI Clerk Salary 2018
SBI Clerk Salary 2018
SBI Clerk Salary 2018 is out through the official notification for SBI Clerk. All the applicants are eager to know the pay structure provided by SBI. The salary structure of an SBI Clerk Junior Associate is : 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/728110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540. According to the SBI Clerk Notification, the total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at a Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 20,950/-per month inclusive of Dearness allowance (D.A.) and other allowances. Allowances vary depending upon the place of posting of the employee. SBI not only give a great salary rather it provides a great work environment to nurture the potential of all the employees.
Below are the salary details, Perks and allowance and a direct link to the application form;
Check now – SBI Clerk Job Profile
SBI Clerk Salary 2018:
- SBI Clerk salary in Class Y cities: Rs. 20,000/-
- SBI Clerk salary in Class Z cities: Rs. 19,000/-
- Bank clerk salary in SBI is about Rs. 2000/- higher (on an average) in
- comparison to clerks in other banks. The difference is due to the extra allowances that SBI offers to its clerks.
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-|
Perks and Allowance:
SBI Clerk will be eligible for various perquisites, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit Scheme), Medical, Leave fare and other facilities, as per the instructions of the Bank issued from time to time.
Some of the allowances that the SBI bestows on its Junior Associates in clerical cadre are:
Dearness Allowance (DA):
- This allowance is revised on a quarterly basis in the months of February, May, August, and November. It is based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) as declared by Government of India. When inflation is high, DA goes up and when inflation falls, DA goes down.
House Rent Allowance (HRA):
- This allowance depends on the place of posting. Employees posted in metros like Mumbai, Delhi, etc. are given a better HRA in comparison to those posted in other cities.
Junior Agricultural Associates will be eligible to get an additional amount, called Special Pay, of Rs. 490/- p.m. which is reckoned for DA, HRA and superannuation benefits.
Apart from the above, SBI Clerk Salary also includes various perquisites like Furniture Allowance, House Maintenance Allowance, Books & Magazine Allowance, Briefcase Allowance, Reimbursement of Telephone Bills etc.
|Basic Pay Scale||Rs. 11,765/-|
|Annual increment||Rs. 655/-|
|After 3 years||Increase to Rs. 13,730/-|
|After another 3 years||Rs. 16,715 /|
|After another 4 years||Rs. 20,095/|
|After another 7 years||Rs. 28,110/-|
|Maximum salary||Rs. 31,450/-|
How to apply?
- Click here to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 – Click Here
- Fill all the particulars given on the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Submit the filled SBI Clerk Recruitment application form.
- Take a print of the fee payment form for reference
Take SBI Clerk mock test as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Stay Tuned for more SBI Clerk notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!