SBI Clerk Question Paper – Previous Years Question Papers Free PDF Download
SBI Clerk Question Paper – Practice with SBI Clerk Question Papers of Previous Years, Download Free PDF
SBI Clerk Question Paper
A job with a reputed bank like SBI is a dream-come-true. A lot of young graduates try their luck at these clerical as well as PO exams. The tentative date of preliminary exam is in June 2018 and mains exam will be held in August 2018. The registrations of application and payment of the fee were from 20th Jan to 10th Feb 2018. The exam is conducted in two phases – Preliminary and Mains. You can apply for this exam through online mode. This article talks about important dates, selection process, latest exam pattern, the importance of practising with question paper, how to download SBI Clerk question paper, and benefits of solving previous years SBI Clerk question papers.
SBI Clerk Question Papers – Read in Hindi
SBI Clerk Question Paper of Previous Years
Solving the question papers of previous years will definitely help in improving your speed and accuracy. This way, you will become familiar with the pattern and ways to solve the questions. Below are the links where you can locate the question papers.
Importance of solving previous years’ SBI Clerk Model Papers
It is essential to practice a few question papers once your preparation is completed. Self-assessment helps in identifying your strengths and weak areas. Accordingly, you can concentrate on those focus areas and prepare better.
Benefits of solving previous years’ SBI Clerk question papers and Sample Papers
- The pattern of SBI clerk exam changes from time to time. Hence, by solving SBI Clerk question paper, you will get familiar with the pattern and understand the current trend.
- It will help you have a quick idea about the level of difficulty of the exam.
- Solving various question papers helps in improving accuracy and speed in solving. Therefore, one can solve the paper without compromising on time. The assigned time duration will be sufficient for you.
SBI Clerk Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2018 Notification||19 January 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application release||20 January 2018|
|Last date to apply||10 February 2018|
|Preliminary Exam||23rd, 24th and 30th June 2018|
|Mains Exam||5th August 2018|
The selection process will consist of online test – Preliminary and Main Examinations and also a test in the specified opted local language.
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern
(a) Preliminary Examination
You have to complete the exam of 100 marks within 1 hour. It will be a multiple choice type question paper consisting of the following sections – English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
(b) Mains Examination
You have to complete the paper of 200 marks within 160 minutes. Furthermore, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt. The paper consists of the following sections – General (Financial) Awareness, English Language & comprehension, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability + Computer Knowledge.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips
- First of all, learn the latest exam pattern and syllabus in detail.
- Collect quality study material, as recommended by experts and toppers.
- Read standard newspaper like The Hindu on a daily basis to improve your English Vocabulary and Current Affairs knowledge.
- Practice as many problems as possible regularly.
- Consult your teachers and friends for help.
- Take one Mock Test on a daily basis.
- Have proper rest and food.
Found our post on SBI Clerk Question Paper useful? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!