SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 | Dates, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Highlights
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Exam Dates
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Application Form
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Centers
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-off 2019 (Expected and Previous Years)
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019: – SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is conducted by the State Bank of India for the recruitment of the candidates for Clerical Cadre in its different branches all over the nation. SBI Clerk 2019 facilitates the recruitment for the post of Junior Associates (JA).
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 is scheduled to be conducted in the first week of June 2019.
- If you are yet to apply for SBI Clerk 2019, read our post on SBI Clerk Application Form 2019.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result will be published in the 1st week of July 2019.
- Applicants who will clear the SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims will be eligible to appear for SBI Clerk Mains 2019
- Prelims for SBI Clerk 2019 will have 3 sections namely English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Highlights
There are some important Highlights, candidates must go through this before applying for the SBI Clerk Prelims 2019:
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8593|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|The registration process will start from||April 12, 2019|
|Closing date of registration||May 03, 2019|
|Registration Fee||Rs.750/-(UR) & Rs.125/-(SC/ST/PWD)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Main Exam Date||August 10, 2019|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|SBI Clerk Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Main Exam & Interview/ Group Discussion|
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Exam Dates
SBI has released the Exam Dates for SBI Clerk 2019 along with the SBI Clerk Official Notification, for more clarification considers below table:
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Notification 2019||11th April 2019|
|Start Date of SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Online Application||11th April 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Application Form Last Date||3rd May 2019|
|Download Call Letter for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam Date||June 2019|
Click on the link for more details SBI Clerk Exam Dates (Prelims)
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Application Form
The candidates can start filling the form from April 12, 2019. The students who are appearing in the SBI Clerk exam have to take care of some guidelines. The following instructions will help the students while they proceed to fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019:
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the page while they fill the Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019
- Students must be satisfying the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the SBI Clerk Exam 2019.
- Also, the students have to fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019.
- The fee to fill Application Form for SBI Clerk for General/OBC candidates is Rs.750/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs.125/-.
- Candidates can only fill the Application Fee online or if they are submitting Offline Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019 they have to go for the SBI Challan or NEFT.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam?
Registration: SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form is available on the official website of the SBI-
- Click on the Direct Registration Link
- Click on link “Career” on the home page.
- Select ‘SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form’.
- Fill the details in the application form.
Upload Images: Candidates must Upload their Scanned Passport Size photograph and Image of Signature in given criteria-
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG/ JPG format.
- The photo must be of 200 × 300 pixels while the signature must be of 140 × 60 pixels.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- Click ‘Submit’.
Application Fee: After Uploading Photograph and Signature next Payment Page will appear-
- The application fee for General/ OBC is INR 750 and for SC/ ST/ PWD is INR 125.
- Pay the Application Fee online and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration ID, save it for future reference.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be available 10-15 days before the Prelims Exam date, candidates can download the Admit Card from the Official Website of State Bank Of India (SBI).
How to Download SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Admit Card?
Note:- We will update the direct link to download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 as soon as it is available on the official website of State Bank of India.
Direct link to download SBI PO 2019 Prelims Admit Card
- Click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Enter your Registration Number & Password (D.O.B) and click on enter.
- A new page will appear on the screen with downloaded SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
- Save, Download & take a print out of the official SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Admit Card for future reference.
To learn more about Admit Card, read our post on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Centers
The tentative list of exam centers for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims exam:
|State Code||Exam center||State/UT|
|11||Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|12||Chittoor, Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Rajahmundhry, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Andhra Pradesh|
|13||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Arunachal Pradesh|
|14||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Assam|
|15||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Patna, Purnea, Siwan, Samastipur||Bihar|
|17||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|19||Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat||Gujarat|
|20||Hissar, Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Yamunanagar||Haryana|
|21||Dharamshala, Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Una, Solan||Himachal Pradesh|
|22||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar, Baramulla||Jammu & Kashmir|
|23||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|24||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi, Mangalore||Karnataka|
|25||Alappuzha, Kochi, Kollam, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kerala|
|27||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Madhya Pradesh|
|28||Amaravati, Dhule Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nanded, Nasik, Nagpur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Maharashtra|
|33||Faridabad, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi-NCR|
|34||Angul, Jharsuguda, Balasore, Cuttack, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Odisha|
|36||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Fatehgarh Sahib, Mohali, Phagwara, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Punjab|
|37||Alwar, Ajmer, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Rajasthan|
|39||Coimbatore, Dindigul, Chennai, Krishnagiri, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Perambalur, Salem, Namakkal, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Virudhunagar, Vellore||Tamilnadu|
|40||Hyderabad, Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar||Telangana|
|42||Aligarh, Agra, Allahabad, Bulandshaher, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Mathura, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|43||Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Haldwani||Uttarakhand|
|44||Bardhaman, Asansol, Berhampur, Durgapur, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri, Hooghly||West Bengal|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
Now, check the exam pattern for SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 to understand the Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- As per the latest Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk 2019, there is no sectional Cut Off in Prelims Exam.
- Candidates will not have to score minimum marks in each section to get selected for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- Each correct answer will fetch you 1 mark and every wrong answer has negative marking scheme of 0.25 (1/4) marks.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2019
There are three sections in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. To prepare for the SBI Clerk Important Topics of each section are given below:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures and Allegations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest, Compound Interest, and Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence and Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination, and Probability|
To know Complete syllabus for all phases of SBI Clerk 2019, read our post on SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims Result will release in the 1st week of July 2019. We will provide a direct link to download official SBI Clerk Result below once it is available for download on the official website.
Direct link to download SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password (D.O.B).
- Click ‘Submit’.
- A new page will appear SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019.
- Download, save and take a print out of the SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Result for future reference.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-off 2019 (Expected and Previous Years)
Here is the list of Expected Cutoff which candidates can take as the approx cutoff as the reference for the SBI Clerk 2019, candidates can also compare the Cutoff with the previous Cutoff from the table below-
SBI Clerk Expected Cutoff for Prelims Exam are given below in the table:
|Cut Off Marks
(Out of 100)
Overall cutoff for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018 was:
|Cut Off Marks
(Out of 100)
Share your thoughts/queries here!