SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 | Prelims Result Dates
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Highlights
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-off 2019 (Expected and Previous Years)
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Application Form
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Centers
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
- SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2019
The State Bank of India will conduct SBI Clerk Prelims Exam for the recruitment of the individuals for Clerical Cadre in its different branches all over the nation. SBI Clerk 2019 facilitates the hiring for the post of Junior Associates (JA).
The Prelims Exam had taken place on June 22 & 23, 2o19. It is expected that the SBI Clerk Result for Prelims will be out on July 19, 2019.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 – Highlights
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8593|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|The registration process will start from||April 12, 2019|
|Closing date of registration||May 03, 2019|
|Registration Fee||INR750(UR) & Rs.125/-(SC/ST/PWD)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 22 & 23, 2019|
|Main Exam Date||August 10, 2019|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
|SBI Clerk Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Main Exam & Interview/ Group Discussion|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2019
SBI has released the SBI Clerk Exam Date for Prelims Result, check the table below:
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Notification 2019||April 11, 2019|
|Start Date of SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Online Application||April 11, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Application Form Last Date||May 03, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam Date||June 22 & 23, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019||July 19, 2019 (tentative)|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims Result will release on July 19, 2019 (tentative). We will provide a direct link to download official SBI Clerk Result below once it is available for download on the official website.
Direct link to download SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Result
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password (D.O.B).
- Click ‘Submit’.
- A new page will appear SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019.
- Download, save and take a print out of the SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Result for future reference.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-off 2019 (Expected and Previous Years)
Here is the list of Expected Cutoff which candidates can take as the approx cut off as the reference for the SBI Clerk 2019, candidates can also compare the Cutoff with the previous Cutoff from the table below-
SBI Clerk Expected Cutoff for Prelims Exam 2019 are given below in the table:
|Cut Off Marks
(Out of 100)
Overall cutoff for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018 was:
|Cut Off Marks
(Out of 100)
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Application Form
The Application Form window has been closed for SBI Clerk. The new window shall open soon. The guidelines to fill the form, however, are as follows:
- Read the instructions given on the page of application form
- It is important for all the candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria which is fixed by the SSC officials
- The fee to fill Application Form for SBI Clerk for General/OBC candidates is Rs.750/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs.125/-.
- The students can only fill the Application Fee online or if they are submitting Offline Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019 they have to go for the SBI Challan or NEFT.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam?
Registration: SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form is available on the official website of the SBI-
- Click on the Direct Registration Link
- Click on link “Career” on the home page.
- Select ‘SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form’.
- Fill the details in the application form.
Upload Images: Candidates must Upload their Scanned Passport Size photograph and Image of Signature in given criteria-
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG/ JPG format.
- The photo must be of 200 × 300 pixels while the signature must be of 140 × 60 pixels.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- Click ‘Submit’.
Application Fee: After Uploading Photograph and Signature next Payment Page will appear-
- The application fee for General/ OBC is INR 750 and for SC/ ST/ PWD is INR 125.
- Pay the Application Fee online and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration ID, save it for future reference.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be available 10-15 days before the Prelims Exam date, candidates can download the Admit Card from the Official Website of State Bank Of India (SBI)
How to Download SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Admit Card?
Candidates must make sure they carry their respective admit card to the exam hall because, without that, the officials will not let them enter the exam hall.
The SBI Clerk Admit Card for Mains Exam will be released at the end of July 2019. Follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website and look for Admit Card. Click on it.
- Enter your Registration Number & Password (D.O.B) and click on enter.
- A new page will appear on the screen with downloaded SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
- Save, Download & take a print out of the official SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Admit Card for future reference.
To learn more about Admit Card, read our post on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Centers
The tentative list of exam centers for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims exam:
|State Code||Exam center||State/UT|
|11||Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|12||Chittoor, Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Rajahmundhry, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Andhra Pradesh|
|13||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Arunachal Pradesh|
|14||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Assam|
|15||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Patna, Purnea, Siwan, Samastipur||Bihar|
|17||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|19||Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat||Gujarat|
|20||Hissar, Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Yamunanagar||Haryana|
|21||Dharamshala, Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Una, Solan||Himachal Pradesh|
|22||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar, Baramulla||Jammu & Kashmir|
|23||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|24||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi, Mangalore||Karnataka|
|25||Alappuzha, Kochi, Kollam, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kerala|
|27||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Madhya Pradesh|
|28||Amaravati, Dhule Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nanded, Nasik, Nagpur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Maharashtra|
|33||Faridabad, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi-NCR|
|34||Angul, Jharsuguda, Balasore, Cuttack, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Odisha|
|36||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Fatehgarh Sahib, Mohali, Phagwara, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Punjab|
|37||Alwar, Ajmer, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Rajasthan|
|39||Coimbatore, Dindigul, Chennai, Krishnagiri, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Perambalur, Salem, Namakkal, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Virudhunagar, Vellore||Tamilnadu|
|40||Hyderabad, Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar||Telangana|
|42||Aligarh, Agra, Allahabad, Bulandshaher, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Mathura, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|43||Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Haldwani||Uttarakhand|
|44||Bardhaman, Asansol, Berhampur, Durgapur, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri, Hooghly||West Bengal|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
Now, check the exam pattern for SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 to understand the Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- As per the latest SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, there is no sectional Cut Off in Prelims Exam.
- Candidates will not have to score minimum marks in each section to get selected for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- Each correct answer will fetch you 1 mark and every wrong answer has negative marking scheme of 0.25 (1/4) marks.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2019
There are three sections in the SBI Clerk Syllabus for Prelims Exam: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. To prepare for the SBI Clerk Important Topics of each section are given below:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures and Allegations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest, Compound Interest, and Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||–|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems||–|
|Input-Output||Sequence and Series||–|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination, and Probability||–|
Share your thoughts/queries here!