SBI Clerk Notification 2018 | Recruitment of 8301 Vacancy for Junior Associate
SBI is one of the largest employers in the country with 209,567 employees as on 31st March 2017. SBI Clerk Notification Date was announced on 19th January, 2018. It remains one of the largest banks in both India and Asia and is among the top 50 banks of the world. It still remains as one of the most sought-after exams and a huge number of applicants appear every year for the upcoming SBI Clerk Recruitment for multiple Vacancies.
SBI Clerk Notification 2018
SBI Clerk Notification 2018 – SBI has released a total of 8301 Vacancies which include both regular vacancies and backlog vacancies for the post of SBI Clerk. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Surprisingly, this time. unlike traditional clerk post, SBI has released vacancies for Junior Associate in Customer support and Sales.
The SBI Clerk 2018 Exam will be conducted in two phases: Preliminary and Mains exams in online mode. The preliminary examination has 100 objective type questions from English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability. SBI Clerk Exam is held by the SBI to recruit employees in the clerical cadre.
Vacancy Details : SBI Clerk Notification
|Junior Associate Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Circle||Category Vacancy Details||PWD||Ex-
|Category Vacancy Details|
Important Dates to remember : SBI Clerk Notification
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||From 01.03.2018 onwards (tentatively)||From 06.06.2018 onwards|
|Download of call letter for Main Examination||From 26.04.2018onwards (tentatively)||From 23.07.2018 onwards|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||In the month of March/April’2018 (tentatively)||23rd, 24th, and 30th of June 2018|
|Date of Main Examination||12.05.2018 (tentatively)||05th August 2018|
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment?
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY FOR SBI CLERK RECRUITMENT 2018
- Log on to the official website of SBI.
- Look for the link ‘Apply online Here’ and click on it.
- New window with the application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill all the required informations.
- Go through all the important instructions carefully.
- Now upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- One can pay the application fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now save and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- The registration will be confirmed via SMS or E-mail.
Candidates need to the application fee in order to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment. Candidates can check their category wise application fee from the table below;
|General and OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen||Rs.100/-|
Check Official SBI Notification 2018
Eligibility Criteria : SBI Clerk Notification
- Application for the SBI Clerk recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below;
- Candidate must have completed Graduation or Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. In India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Candidate must possess a valid certificate at the time of applying for the exam.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Candidate must be between 20 to 28 years of age.
Age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to SC/ST candidates and 5 years for PWD and Ex-serviceman.
The process of selection will consist of 4 stages mentioned below;
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Local Language Proficiency Test
- The last step is document verification followed by final selection.
- The online test will be bilingual, available in both English and Hindi language except for the English section.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th mark will be deducted).
Phase I – Prelims Exam
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Phase II – Mains Exam
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
& Computer Aptitude
Knowing the Syllabus and pattern will be half job done. examination pattern gives you an insight of the examination process and once the skeleton of the exam is clear in your head, the whole process becomes much much easier. To know the complete examination Syllabus and exam pattern to guide yourself the right way, CLICK HERE
The pay-scale for SBI clerk starts with a total pay of Rs. 19589 including basic pay and other allowances.
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-|
Test of Knowledge of official language or local language:
Candidates who produce mark sheet of 10th Standard or SSC with official language will not be subjected to any language test.
state-wise local languages:
- Karnataka – Kannada
- Gujarat – Gujarati
- Madhya Pradesh – Hindi
- Punjab – Punjabi / Hindi
- Tamilnadu – Tamil
- Assam – Assamese
- Andhra Pradesh – Telugu
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
- Uttar Pradesh – Hindi
- West Bengal – Bengali
- Mumbai – Marathi /Hindi
- Maharashtra – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Kerala – Malayalam
- Languages of other states
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for more posts related to SBI Clerk Notification. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!