SBI Clerk Notification 2019
- SBI Clerk Notification 2019 Highlights
- SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019 Result
- SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019
- How To Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment?
- SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Clerk 2019 Selection Process
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
- SBI Clerk Local Language Test (Opted)
- SBI Clerk 2019 Syllabus
- SBI Clerk Exam Attempts
- SBI Clerk 2019 Salary
- SBI Clerk Admit Card
Largest Public sector Bank in India, SBI had released the official SBI Clerk Notification PDF on their official website on April 11, 2019. The SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 had taken place on June 22 & 23.
- The SBI Clerk Result is has been released on July 23, 19, 2019
- The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 for Mains Exam has been released on the official website on July 24, 2019.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be conducted on August 10, 2019.
SBI Clerk Notification 2019 Highlights
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8593|
|The registration process will start from||April 12, 2019|
|Closing date of registration||May 03, 2019|
|Registration Fee||Rs.600/-(UR) & Rs.100/-(R)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Main Exam Date||August 10, 2019|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview/ Group Discussion|
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019
The SBI Clerk Prelims Result has been released on the official website of SBI on July 23, 2019. Check relevant SBI Clerk Exam Dates below:
|SBI Notification Clerk 2019||SBI Clerk New Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Notification||April 11, 2019|
|Start of SBI Clerk 2019 Online Application||April 12, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form Closes||May 03, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||June 22 & 23, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Result||July 23, 2019 (announced)|
|SBI Clerk Main Admit Card||July 24, 2019 (released)|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam Date||August 10, 2019|
SBI Clerk 2019 Result
SBI Clerk 2019 Result for Prelims Exam has been announced by SBI on July 23, 2019. The candidates, now, can check their qualifying status on the official website of the State Bank of India.
How To Download SBI Clerk 2019 Result?
Follow the steps given below in order to download the result:
- Visit the SBI official website
- Click on the Career section
- Then, click on the Result Tab
- Enter Registration Number & Password
- Submit the details
- Now, the scorecard will show up on the screen
- Save, download it and take out the prints
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019
As the official Notification for SBI Banking Associate 2019 is out, the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019 Notification has been updated as well. The following table has the SBI Clerk Vacancies for PwD candidates:
|LD (Learning Disabilities)||93|
|VI (Visual Impairment)||84|
|HI (Hearing Disabilities)||88|
|A person with Benchmark Disability||84|
The table below has the SBI Clerk Vacancies Category-wise:
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||1357|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||793|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||1950|
|GEN (General Category)||3646|
How To Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment?
- Visit the official website and look for the link of Application Form
- A new window with the application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill all the required pieces of information.
- Go through all the important instructions carefully.
- Now upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- One can pay the application fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now save and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- The registration will be confirmed via SMS or E-mail.
- Log on to the official website of SBI.
- Look for the link ‘Apply online Here’ and click on it.
- Follow the steps as mentioned above.
SBI Clerk Application Form Fee
Candidates are mandatory to pay the application fee in order to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment. Check the category wise application fee from the table below;
|General and OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen||Rs.100/-|
SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The students who do not satisfy the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria cannot apply for the exam. That is why students shall definitely read the eligibility criteria before they fill the application form:
Educational Qualification: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Candidate must have completed Graduation or Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. In India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Candidate must possess a valid certificate at the time of applying for the exam.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Candidate must be between 20 to 28 years of age.
Age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to SC/ST candidates and 5 years for PWD and Ex-serviceman.
SBI Clerk 2019 Selection Process
According to the SBI Clerk Selection Process, students will be recruited on the basis of their performance in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. The following mentioned are the stages of the selection process:
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Local Language Proficiency Test
- The last step is document verification followed by final selection.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
The very first thing one needs to do in order to start your preparation for this recruitment is to understand the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern very well. It helps you accelerate your preparation and increases your efficiency. Most importantly, it marks a well-paved way to follow in order to prepare successfully for SBI Clerk.
- The online test will be bilingual, available in both English and Hindi language except for the English section.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th mark will be deducted).
Phase I (Prelims Exam)
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Phase II (Mains Exam)
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
& Computer Aptitude
SBI Clerk Local Language Test (Opted)
The students who will clear the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will have to appear for the third phase of the SBI Bank Clerk Selection Procedure which is the Local Language Test.
- The students who can show their 10th or 12th Certificate, proving that they have already studied the opted local language in their higher secondary do not require to appear for the Language Test.
- For the other candidates who have cleared Mains Exam and do not have any such proof or certificate have to appear for an opted local language test
- This language test will be taken place after the provisional selection but prior to the joining procedure.
- This opted local language test takes place in order to affirm the speaking, reading and writing proficiency of the students
- Students who do not clear this test will be disqualified from the recruitment procedure, crack sbi clerk in the first attempt
The State-wise local languages
- Karnataka – Kannada
- Gujarat – Gujarati
- Madhya Pradesh – Hindi
- Punjab – Punjabi / Hindi
- Tamilnadu – Tamil
- Assam – Assamese
- Andhra Pradesh – Telugu
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
- Uttar Pradesh – Hindi
- West Bengal – Bengali
- Mumbai – Marathi /Hindi
- Maharashtra – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Kerala – Malayalam
- Languages of other states
SBI Clerk 2019 Syllabus
There are a lot of similarities in the SBI Clerk Syllabus with the syllabus of other banking exams. Each section of the syllabus has multiple other topics based on which questions appear in the exam. There are a total of 2 exams:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus
The table given below has the important topics of SBI Clerk Syllabus for prelims exam.
|Reading Comprehension||Puzzles||Data Interpretation|
|Spelling Error||Error Detection||Approximation|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus
The SBI Clerk mains exam 2019 includes 4 sections: Reasoning, Maths, English & General Awareness. Some of the most important topics from the mains exam are mentioned as follows:
The SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Test has 2 different exams:
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
SBI Clerk Mains Objective Test: The following table has the entire information regarding the Mains Objective Test 2019. The candidates must go through the information thoroughly:
- The questions come in MCQ type
- There will be negative marking for 1/4 marks for every wrong answer attempted by the candidate.
- The objective test is for a total of 200 marks
SBI Clerk Mains: Descriptive Test: The students must have a very good command over the English language to clear this exam The following information is all about the Mains Descriptive Test for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019. All candidates must check thoroughly:
- The descriptive exam is basically to test the writing abilities of the candidate
- The candidates have to write Essay and Letters in this exam on different topics
- The test is for 50 marks in total
SBI Clerk Exam Attempts
There are certain rules to the number of attempts a candidate has. These rules revolve around the specific category of the candidate. The following table has the details regarding the SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Attempts;
|Candidate’s Category||Attempts Limit|
|PWD candidates (General Category)||7|
|OBC & OBC (PWD) category||7|
|SC/ST candidates||No Limit|
SBI Clerk 2019 Salary
According to the pay scale, SBI Clerk Salary starts with a total pay of Rs. 19589 including basic pay and other allowances.
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-|
The SBI Clerk Pay-Scale details are as follows:
SBI Clerk Admit Card
The officials of State Bank of India release admit cards separately for the Prelims and Mains Examination. Candidates can easily download their SBI Clerk Admit Card from the official website of SBI.
How To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card?
Follow the steps given below in order to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Search ‘Admit Card’
- Then, click on it
- A new page will open
- Now, enter registration number and password
- Click Submit/OK/Enter
- The Admit Card will appear
- Save it and download it and take multiple printout copies of it
It is an advice to the students to must download multiple copies of the Admit Card in order to keep a backup.
Share your thoughts/queries here!