SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Plan 2020
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 is going to be conducted in June 2020 tentatively, hence it is time to start the mains preparation as soon as possible. Here we present you with an SBI Clerk Mains Preparation, strategy and many more. Check SBI Clerk Mains Study Plan, Tips, Tricks, and Strategies to prepare for SBI Clerk Mains. Know how to crack the SBI Clerk Mains exam in First Attempt.
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation 2020
- The candidates should go through all the SBI Clerk Mains Sure Shot Test to get an edge and increase their chances of selection
- Candidates can sit for the SBI Clerk Mains exam only after clearing the prelims phase
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to go through the SBI Clerk Syllabus properly before starting the preparation
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
The mains exam will have different types of sections like General/ Financial Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and computer aptitude.
|Section||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 45 Minutes|
Aspirants who qualify the preliminary exam would be eligible to appear for the mains examination. The cutoffs would be decided by the bank but you can check the SBI Clerk Mains Exam previous year cut-off. Candidate needs to qualify in each of the sections by securing qualifying marks.
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation 2020
Aspirants who qualify the preliminary exam would be eligible to appear for the mains examination. Here are a few section-wise tips which will help you to qualify in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam:
- Enhance your reading skills. This will help you in the Reading Comprehension part. RC is considered to be a very lengthy and time-consuming topic. Moreover, there is no shortcut to it other than reading the whole RC. So, practice reading a lot. This will develop your reading skills and make you more analytic. This will also help you in topics like Para jumbles or Sentence Correction.
- Word of the day. Learn at least one word each day. Also, know their meaning, synonyms, and antonyms. This will help you in almost all the topics in the English section but more importantly in Spell Checks and Fillers.
- Read newspapers like The Hindu and The Times of India, which will make a great impact on your English skill development.
- If you are those few gifted minds who are good at Maths, then this section is not a problem for you. Even if you are not, don’t be disappointed. There is no sectional cut-off in the SBI Clerk Mains exam. But, even then you have to score decent marks to pass the overall cut-off. For, that you need to analyse which topics in Quants you’re good at. Practice that every day until you become a master in those topics. For the rest of the topics, you can take online coaching. Check the previous year patterns of those difficult topics and see from which topics maximum no. of questions are asked and solve the previous year questions.
- Practice mock tests. This will increase your speed and accuracy and help you score better in the test.
- Quantitative Aptitude is the most scoring and most time-consuming section. You need to have speed and accuracy for this section.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- For Reasoning, you need to get familiar with each and every topic asked in the test. Because the sections are so tricky and confusing, you need to be very analytical to ace this section. Even then, you need to find certain techniques on your own to clear this section. Solve as many Mock Tests as you can to get familiar with the questions asked in this section.
- For Computer Awareness, there is very little “tips and tricks” you can apply. Mostly, the questions asked are very simple. So, referring to your Class 8th/9th computer textbook is enough.
- Read newspapers. You have to make a habit of reading the newspaper every day. It should be followed without fail.
- Go through various business magazines and journals.
- Download General Knowledge and Business News apps on your mobile phone.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips-
- Solving SBI Clerk Mock Test Series will help you to upgrade your preparation level to a higher level
- Consistent practice and timely revision will help you to attempt questions with accuracy
- You can also avail with SBI Clerk Online Coaching for increasing your efficiency and increasing your chances of success in your upcoming exam
Share your thoughts/queries here!