SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Plan 2018
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Plan – Check SBI Clerk Mains Study Plan, Tips, Tricks, and Strategies to prepare for SBI Clerk Mains. know How to crack SBI Clerk Mains exam in First Attempt.
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Plan 2018
SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 is over. We are sure that you would have gone through the exam analysis and would have a fair idea about how your exam went. The SBI Clerk result for prelims is out. It is obvious to start preparation for Mains as early as you can. SBI Clerk Mains 2018 is going to be conducted on 8th August 2018, here we present you a preparation strategy for it. Apart from the basic information, you must know about some very important and useful Information on SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Plan that will help you to face the exam smoothly.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam pattern:
The mains exam will have different type of sections like General/ Financial awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning ability and computer aptitude.
|Serial Number||Section||Number Of Questions||Total Marks
|1||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 45 Minutes|
Aspirants who qualify the preliminary exam would be eligible to appear for mains examination. The cutoffs would be decided by the bank but you can check the SBI Clerk Mains Exam previous year cut-off. Candidate needs to qualify in each of the section by securing qualifying marks.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Preparation Tips
Aspirants who qualify the preliminary exam would be eligible to appear for mains examination. Here are few section-wise tips which will help you to qualify in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam:
- Enhance your reading skills. This will help you in the Reading Comprehension part. RC is considered to be a very lengthy and time-consuming topic. Moreover, there is no shortcut to it other than reading the whole RC. So, practise reading a lot. This will develop your reading skills and make you more analytic. This will also help you in topics like Parajumbles or Sentence Correction.
- Word of the day. Learn at least one word each day. Also, know their meaning, synonyms and antonyms. This will help you in almost all the topics in English section but more importantly in Spell Checks and Fillers.
- Read newspapers like The Hindu and The Times of India, which will make a great impact on your English skill development.
- If you are those few gifted minds who are good in Maths, then this section is not a problem for you. Even if you are not, don’t be disappointed. There is no sectional cut-off in SBI Clerk Mains exam. But, even then you have to score a decent marks to pass the overall cut-off. For, that you need to analyse which topics in Quants you’re good at. Practice those everyday until you become a master in those topics. For the rest of the topics, you can take online coaching. Check the previous year patterns of those difficult topics and see from which topics maximum no. of questions are asked and solve the previous year questions.
- Practice mock tests. This will increase your speed and accuracy and help you score better in the test.
- Quantitative Aptitude is the most scoring and most time-consuming section. You need to have speed and accuracy for this section.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- For Reasoning, you need to get familiar with each and every topics asked in the test. Because the sections is so tricky and confusing, you need to be very analytical to ace this section. Even then, you need to find certain techniques on your own to clear this section. Solve as many Mock Tests as you can to get familiar with the questions asked in this section.
- For Computer Awareness, there is very little “tips and tricks” you can apply. Mostly, the questions asked are very simple. So, referring your Class 8th/9th computer text book is enough.
- Read newspapers. You have to make a habit of reading newspaper everyday. It should be followed without fail.
- Go through various business magazines and journals.
- Download General Knowledge and Business News apps on your mobile phone.
So, tell us, did you find our post on SBI Clerk Mains Preparation plan helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more exam analysis and review updates. We hope that you got an insight to prepare for SBI Clerk Mains Exam with our SBI Clerk Mains Exam Preparation Tips 2018. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates!
All the Best for Your Exam!
Share your thoughts/queries here!