SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips 2020
- SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips 2020
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will tentatively take place in the month of February. And as the exam is around the corner it must that the serious candidates should go through the complete article because it will provide the candidates with the SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips in detail. Check the SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tricks to crack the exam!
The SBI Clerk Application Form has been released on January 3rd, 2020, all the interested candidates can start applying from today.
SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips 2020
For now, as the SBI Clerk Prelims exam is coming near, the most effortless that applicants can do is to just keep following the SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips we have penned down below religiously:
- First of all, it is necessary for all the applicants to create a study plan and must stick to it
- Secondly, devote at least 2 hours to every subject per day
- Also, the applicants should reduce the use of the internet as it causes a lot of distraction and disturbance
- Candidates should spend more time on the zones which the student thinks they are weak at
- Also, they must spend extra time on Numerical questions as they are time-consuming
- The students should do at least 2 Reading comprehensions per day, click here for the strategies to crack the English section
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
The following table has the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for the prelims examination 2020:
|Exam mode||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of sections||3|
|Question paper type||MCQ|
|Exam duration||1 hour|
|Exam language||Hindi and English|
To envision the exam pattern, we have provided the Mains pattern in a table format below.
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|General (Financial) Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|Numerical Ability||50||50||45 min|
|English Language||40||40||35 min|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 min|
SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips
The candidates do not need to lose hope over the preparation of the SBI Clerk Examination 2020. The students can check as follows to know the best preparation strategy to crack SBI Clerk 2020 in the last 15 days:
- Reading newspaper is useful for both General Awareness and English Language section.
- We would recommend The Indian Express and The Hindu.
- Take one Full Length Mock Test on a daily basis. After each test, evaluate your performance and find your strong and weak points.
- Focus on your weak areas and practice as many types of problems as possible. Clear the concepts thoroughly.
- Go through your old notes – important rules, formulae, and concepts.
- Learn short tricks and shortcuts to solve problems if possible.
- Take proper rest and nutrition during this time – don’t make the mistake of studying the whole night.
- Since negative marking is applicable, attempt only those questions which you are sure of.
SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips – Reasons To Attempt Mock Tests
The candidates should be wondering why do we suggest SBI Clerk Mock Tests a lot. Well, there is an N number of reasons behind that. The candidates must read the following reasons to take SBI Clerk Mock Tests:
- Firstly, Mock Tests act like one’s own personal teacher and evaluator
- The more Mock Tests one will perform, the better they get at the preparation
- Secondly, Mock Tests help the students in evaluating their own performance level
- The aspirants must always opt for the difficult Mock Tests Series because the difficult mock tests will help in learning more
- Moreover, the aspirants do not need to take anyone’s help because they will be getting the Mock Tests’ help
- They can realize and understand what their own weak points are and how will they work on them
- Besides that, performing mock tests at the end of the days will be very powerful in cracking the exam also
- Even if the student gives 3 mock tests per day, that would be enough to clear the exam in one attempt
Following a Strict Routine For SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips
So, students, we have not studied so it is a duty to be a little strict with the routine for the last 15 days. So, candidates must go through the following tips in regard to study routine for SBI Clerk exam:
- Study according to the plan and do not wander away from the goals or the schedule
- Stay motivated to study and follow a strict routine to study.
- Discipline is an important factor for success.
- So, do not give up on dreams of cracking SBI Clerk Exam
- No matter how much laziness is there, fight it and follow today’s schedule
- Make sure that the mock tests are being performed without any delay
- Make sure that students are completing all the tasks on the day’s schedule
Solving Previous Year Question Papers for SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips
The students must know how powerful it will be to solve the previous year’s SBI Clerk question papers. The following points will clarify the same:
- The candidates must practice Previous year question papers to understand the exam pattern in a better way
- Secondly, the candidates will get more and more clarity on the levels of difficulty of question paper
- Also, candidates will know their weak points and how to clear them
- The more the candidates will solve question papers, the better they will keep getting
Share your thoughts/queries here!