SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020 – Check here
State Bank of India has released its SBI Clerk Application for the posts of Junior Associates recently. Hence it is the perfect time to understand the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020 and start your preparation process in an effective way. The SBI Clerk Prelims is scheduled in the month of March 2020 and the Mains exam is scheduled in the month of 19th April tentatively.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
According to the SBI Clerk Notification 2020, the selection process will be totally based on the performance of the candidates for all the stages of the exam-the Prelims, the Mains Exam, and the Local Language Test.
- Going through the SBI Clerk Syllabus in details is a must in order to crack the SBI Clerk Exam
- The Prelims Exam is only having one paper which would be based on MCQs
- Candidates appearing for Mains Exam have to crack an Objective as well as Subjective paper
- The aspirants clearing Mains Exam will be called for a small local language test that is compulsory to crack
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer attempted by the candidates in the Objective type tests
- 1/4th of a mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Solving SBI Clerk Mock Test Series will help you to increase your speed and accuracy on the day of the exam
SBI Clerk Exam 2020 Pattern: Changes
There have been introduced a few changes in recent years and hence the candidates’ should have a definite SBI Clerk Study Plan ready to cop up with the changes.
The changes that have been introduced recently are as follows-
- There will be no Section-wise cutoff in SBI Clerk 2020.
- There will be no interview round anymore
SBI Clerk Marking Scheme 2020
The SBI Clerk Marking Scheme is as follows-
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- 1 marks will be allotted for every right exam
- No marks will be given for unattempted questions
- The scores obtained in the first phase of the exam i.e Prelims phase will not be counted
- The merit list will be released in a category-wise and State-wise
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
The following table includes entire information regarding the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approx 10 times the no. of vacancies, subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Mains Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored
- There will be negative marking for the 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern includes both the Objective Type and Subjective Type Questions. SBI Clerk Mains Objective Test: The following table has the entire information regarding the Mains Objective Test 2020. The candidates must go through the information thoroughly:
- The questions come in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) format
- There will be negative marking for 1/4 marks for every wrong answer attempted by the candidate
- 200 marks are allotted to the objective type questions
The following table has details of the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern-
|Section||Total Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Descriptive Test: The students must have a very good command over the English language to clear this exam The following information is all about the Mains Descriptive Test for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020. All candidates must check thoroughly:
- The descriptive exam is basically to test the writing abilities of the candidate
- The candidates have to write Essay and Letters in this exam on different topics
- The test is for 50 marks in total
We also provide you with SBI Clerk Online Coaching that can be of much help and increase your chances of selection.
SBI Clerk Marks Normalization 2020
In SBI Clerk Exams, the Marks Normalisation plays a very important role in the selection of candidates. In this very exam, the Marks Normalization is done using the Equi-Percentile Method. Go through the SBI Clerk Marks Normalization article to know more details.
SBI Clerk Marking Scheme 2020
Share your thoughts/queries here!