SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 | Know Latest Banking Associate Exam Pattern
The students who are confident to crack the prelims shall start preparing for the second stage of the recruitment which is the Mains exam which is taking place on August 10, 2019. To crack the exam, it is very important to understand the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern which is elaboratively mentioned below in the post.
The Prelims had taken place on June 22 & 23, 2019. The SBI Clerk Result for Prelims Exam has been declared on July 23, 2019. The candidates who have qualified the Prelims exam can now download their respective SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
The students who will clear Prelims can only appear for the Mains Exam. The hiring for this job will be totally based on the performance of the candidates in the Mains Exam and Local Language Test which is the last stage of the SBI Clerk Recruitment.
Click Here To Download Free SBI Clerk Syllabus PDF
- The Prelims Exam is only having one paper which would be based on MCQs
- Candidates appearing for Mains Exam have to crack an Objective as well as Subjective paper
- The aspirants clearing Mains Exam will be called for a small local language test that is compulsory to crack
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer attempted by the candidates in the Objective type tests.
- 1/4th of a mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Changes Introduced Recently in the SBI Clerk 2019
- There will be no Section-wise cutoff in SBI Clerk 2019.
- There will be no interview round anymore
- Candidates have to give only Prelims Exam and Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2019
The following table has the exam pattern for the SBI Clerk Exam (Objective & Subjective):
SBI Clerk Mains Objective Test: The following table has the entire information regarding the Mains Objective Test 2019. The candidates must go through the information thoroughly:
- The questions come in MCQ type, check SBI Clerk Study Plan
- There will be negative marking for 1/4 marks for every wrong answer attempted by the candidate.
- The objective test is for a total of 200 marks
|Section||Total Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains: Descriptive Test: The students must have a very good command over the English language to clear this exam The following information is all about the Mains Descriptive Test for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019. All candidates must check thoroughly:
- The descriptive exam is basically to test the writing abilities of the candidate
- The candidates have to write Essay and Letters in this exam on different topics
- The test is for 50 marks in total
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Exam Pattern
The following includes entire information regarding the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam:
- The number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approx 10 times the no. of vacancies, subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Mains Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
- There will be negative marking for the 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer.
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Share your thoughts/queries here!