SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
- SBI Clerk Exam 2019 Highlights | SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
The State Bank of India (SBI) has certain rules and regulations to be followed by each of the candidates. To know the details of the exam day guidelines is as necessary as being aware of the instructions to prepare the examination. Know all the important SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions and what is the dress code in this post. There are some rules and regulations to be followed for SBI Clerk 2020 when it comes to the exam hall and exam day instructions.
- Candidates not satisfying the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria will not be eligible to apply for the exam.
- The Application Form Filling Procedure ends on 26th January 2020
- There are some certain guidelines that all the candidates who are going to write the exam must follow
- In case any individual is found breaking the rules, they will be facing the negative consequences
- All the students must reach the exam hall 15 minutes prior to the exam is scheduled
- Any candidate who is not carrying their SBI Clerk Admit Card will not get an entry in the exam hall and cannot write the exam either
- The students must dress and behave soberly inside the SBI Clerk Exam Centre
SBI Clerk Exam 2019 Highlights | SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
All the aspirants who are planning to write the exam can take a quick or brief regarding the SBI Clerk 2019 Exam in the following table. As per the SBI Clerk Exam Dates the preliminary exam is scheduled in the month of March 2020.
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8593|
|The registration process will start from||January 03, 2020|
|Closing date of registration||January 26, 2020|
|Registration Fee||Rs.600/-(UR) & Rs.100/-(R)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||March 2020|
|Main Exam Date||April 19, 2020|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Stages of Exam||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Local Language Test|
SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
The candidates who are planning to appear in the exam have to take care of some important SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions which are set by the officials of SBI. This year, more than 8000 SBI Clerk Vacancy has been released across the Organization in India.
The aspirants are not permitted allowed to wear charms, veil, items including metals such as a ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hairpin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc. It is to be told to all the candidates to wear open footwear like chappal or flats instead of shoes or heals. The frisking staff would ask the aspirants to remove shoes if they are not according to the rules which are being set.
The students must read the information given below regarding the SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions and make sure they keep all this in mind before they visit to write the exam. It is one of the prestigious jobs and a large number of candidates apply due to its SBI Clerk Job Profile. The following is the list of those objects which are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall of SBI:
- Do not carry any expensive jewelry like Mangal Sutra, Earrings, Brooch, etc.
- Any type of food item or eatables or drinks etc.
- Wrist Watches
- Gold items like chains, rings, bracelets, etc.
- Pen drives or any kind of storage devices
- Any kind of Bluetooth devices/chargers/microphone/pager/earphones etc
- Books/handbags/caps etc.
- Paper Chits
- Mobile Phones/goggles/badge etc.
- Camera or any other electrical device
SBI Clerk Dress Code For the Exam Day
The SBI officials have made some strict rules on what the students must and must not wear in the exam hall. All the candidates have to strictly take care of the following dress code for SBI Clerk. So, whoever does not follow the guidelines might have the possibility to face some negative consequences. Gear up your preparation for the upcoming preliminary exam by having a proper SBI Clerk Study Plan & Preparation Strategy. The following is the list of what students can wear to the SBI Clerk exam hall:
- Firstly, the students must wear open footwear like slippers, sandals instead of shoes
- No candidate is permitted to wear heavy/traditional clothes
- The female aspirants should not wear any type of heels as the permission is only for flats/slippers
- The aspirants should not wear outfits with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
- No candidate should be carrying expensive or flashy jewelry
- The female students must not leave their hair hang open at the SBI Clerk Exam Hall.
- Therefore, all the female aspirants must tie their hair properly, do a braid or a bun
- No male aspirant should wear any type of suits, expensive bracelets, goggles, cufflinks or gold chains
- Besides that, all the candidates should go to the exam center according to the mentioned guidelines of the dress code of SBI Clerk
- All the candidates should have 2 black point pens to fill the circles on the answer sheet
- Also, female candidates must not wear Salwars/patialas/heavy/traditional dresses. So, female aspirants can only wear shirts/tee-shirts and jeans/leggings
Important Documents To Carry at SBI Clerk Exam Hall
There are some documents that all the students must with them in the exam hall. Without all of these documents, aspirants can face negative issues to appear in the exam. Also, all the students should ensure that they are having these important documents with them which are as follows:
- Official SBI Clerk Hall ticket printout (2-3)
- The official SBI Clerk Admit Card has the exam center printed on it
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size color photos
- Candidates should only bring the required stationery
What can be the consequences in case any candidate has the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
The following results could be confronted by the candidates if they carry anything which is strictly prohibited or misbehave in the exam hall:
- In case any similarly restricted object is found in the possession of any aspirant in the exam hall, his/her candidature can be canceled and legal/criminal further proceedings can be begun in opposition of him/her.
- That candidate will also be restricted from writing the future exam of SBI for the time period of some years
Share your thoughts/queries here!