SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Dates 2020
- SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2020
The State Bank of India has released the official notification for filling up 8000 clerk vacancies. It is a golden opportunity for candidates looking ahead to have their career in the Banking sector. If you are an SBI Clerk aspirant, then here are all the important SBI Clerk Exam Dates to be aware of.
- The SBI Clerk Notification 2020 is released on 2nd January 2020. Candidates willing to apply for Clerk post are advised to go through the complete notification carefully.
- Go through the SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancy List to know the category-wise and state-wise vacancies.
- In this post, candidates can get all the information about dates for all important events of the SBI Clerk Exam 2020.
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2020
As per the notification, the SBI Clerk Pre Exam Dates are explained in the further section. Here are a few major highlights of SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2020.
- The exam takes place in two main stages: Prelims & Mains Exam
- The third stage includes the Local Language Test which is mandatory for all candidates to clear
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam has 2 papers: Objective & Descriptive,
- Candidates who have applied for the exam can go through the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern to know the marking scheme.
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2020: Prelims, Mains & Local Language Test
The students must start preparing their exams. According to the Official Notification, the first stage of the exam is scheduled in the month of March 2020. The below tables explain the detailed SBI Clerk Exam dates for each stage of SBI Clerk.
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd Feb, 29th Feb, 1st March, & 8th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||19th April 2020|
|Local Language Test Date||June 1st Week 2020|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Release Date
The students can get all the details regarding the dates of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 in the following table:
- Firstly, the candidates will not get their Admit card by any kind of post
- Most importantly, the students have to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card from the official website of SBI
- Without having the SBI Clerk Admit Card, candidates cannot enter in the exam hall
- The candidates’ Admit Card will have all the informative details on it
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||11th February 2020|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||April 1st Week 2020|
|Local Language Test||June 2020|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Dates 2020
As per the notification released by SBI, the preliminary exam is scheduled in the month of March 2020 in online mode. This is the first stage of the exam and it is conducted in the online mode. If you are one among the applicant of SBI Clerk, then it is suggested to begin the preparation well in advance in order to crack the exam above the cutoff.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Dates 2020
Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam are successfully eligible for the Mains Exam. The SBI Clerk Mains Exam is scheduled in the month of April 2020. This is a descriptive examination.
SBI Clerk Interview Dates 2020
Candidates successfully clearing both the prelims and mains will be eligible for Interview round or the Local Language Test. This test is conducted basically to test the candidate’s ability in his/her local language.
SBI Clerk Result Dates 2020
As per the SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2020, the results will usually be released after 3-4 weeks of the exam. Check the following table for more information regarding the result dates:
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date||Last Week of March 2020|
|Mains Result Date||May 2nd Week 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||June 2020|
SBI Clerk Application Dates 2020
The students must be aware that the official SBI Clerk Notification 2020 has been out. The candidates can start to fill the SBI Clerk Application Form 2020 from 3rd January 2020. Take a look at the below important points regarding SBI Clerk Application Process
- Firstly, candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the page while they fill the Application Form of SBI Clerk 2020
- Secondly, the students must be satisfying the SBI Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the SBI Clerk exam 2020
- The candidates, while filling the application forms, are required to upload their scanned copy of image and signature
- Most importantly, the SBI Clerk Application Form will only be filled online directly from the Official Website of SBI
|SBI Clerk Online Registration begins on||3rd January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||26th January 2020|
SBI Clerk Application Form Dates 2020
The students have to pay a certain Exam Fee for the SBI Clerk Form. The complete details for the Exam fee are as follows:
- Firstly, the application fee for Reserved candidates is 100/- and unreserved candidates is 600/-
- Secondly, the students can pay in both online and offline mode
- The last date to pay for the form is 26th January 2020
|SBI Clerk Application Form Fee 2019||Dates|
|Online Fee Payment for SBI Clerk Application Form||3rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Pay for SBI Clerk Application Form||26th January 2020|
Share your thoughts/queries here!