SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Know Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk
Know Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk – SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 is out through an official notification published on 19th January 2018. Know Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk in details in this article. SBI Clerk Exam is conducted by State Bank of India to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre in different branches across the country. SBI Clerk 2018 orgnises the recruitment for the post of Junior Associates (JA). It is one of the most sought after bank exams today and a huge number of candidates appear for the same every year. The application process started from 20th January 2018. To Check important Dates reated to SBI Clerk 2018, Click here.
SBI Clerks are responsible for all the client interactions and related operations. Candidates who will be recruited as SBI clerks will be designated as cashiers, depositors and other posts that form the face of a particular SBI Bank branch. recruitment of all the candidates will be subjected to Eligibility Criteria as per the official Notification.
Below are the Eligibility criteria and a link to the application Form;
- A candidate is required to be between 20-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk 2018 exam.
- He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A candidate is required to be; A citizen of India, A subject of Nepal, A subject of Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India or a person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India.
|Serial No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
The application feeIs Rs 100/- for all the categories other than General.
How to apply for SBI clerk 2018?
- Click here to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 – Click Here
- Fill all the particulars given on the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Submit the filled SBI Clerk Recruitment application form.
- Take a print of the fee payment form for reference
Stay tuned for more updates related to SBI Clerk recruitment 2018. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!