Previous Year SBI Clerk Cut Off 2019 | Check previous year’s Clerk Cut Off
- SBI Clerk Cut Off 2019
- Previous Year SBI Clerk Cut Off – 2016
- SBI Clerk Mains Cut off 2018
- SBI Clerk Cut Off – Prelims 2018
SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2019:- State Bank of India, SBI will release the Cut Off for SBI Clerk a few weeks after the examination is over on the official website.
- The State-wise official Cut off for SBI Clerk will be published a week after the official examination for SBI clerk is over.
- In this post, find Previous Year’s SBI Clerk Cut Off 2019 for various phases of SBI Clerk examination.
- Also, Find the state wise SBI Clerk Cut off given below.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through our post on SBI Clerk application Form 2019
- To check If you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk, read our post on SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
- If you are starting your preparation for SBI Clerk, read our post on SBI Clerk Preparation Tips to know best tips, tricks & Practices
SBI Clerk Cut Off 2019
As the process of online application started on 12th April 2019, applicants are eager to know more about SBI Clerk Cut Off 2019. Official Cut Off for SBI Clerk will help you a benchmark for you to perform well in the examination. To help you with it, we have mentioned the previous year’s Official SBI Clerk Cut Off for various stages of the exam.
Previous Year SBI Clerk Cut Off – 2016
Previous year Cut Off can help you analyze the trend and it can help you set a minimum benchmark while preparing for the much awaited SBI Clerk examination Here, you will get sectional & overall SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Cut Off for the year 2016 & 2018
SBI Clerk Mains Cut off 2018
In the table below, we have mentioned SBI Clerk Cut Off for Mains 2018;
(OH – 72.75)
|Andhra Pradesh||93.75||86.45||73.45|| 64.6
(OH – 83.6)
(OH – 75.2)
(OH – 70.85)
|Tamil Nadu||93.75||90.5||71.75|| 63.1
(OH – 70.4)
SBI Clerk Cut Off – Prelims 2018
In the table below, we have mentioned SBI Clerk Cut Off for Preliminary examination conducted in 2018;
SBI Clerk Cut Off
SBI Clerk Cut Off for 2016 Prelims exam (sectional)
In the table below, we have mentioned SBI Clerk Cut Off (Sectional) for Preliminary examination conducted in 2016;
|Section||Max. Marks||Unreserved||OBC/ST/SC/Other reserved categories|
State-wise SBI Clerk Cut Off for 2016 Prelims exam (overall)
In the table below, we have mentioned SBI Clerk Cut Off (Overall) for Preliminary examination conducted in 2016;
SBI Clerk Cut Off for 2016 Mains exam (sectional)
In the table below, we have mentioned SBI Clerk Cut Off (Sectional) for Mains examination conducted in 2016;
|Section||Max. Marks||Unreserved||SC/ST/OBC||Other reserved categories|
|General (Financial) Awareness||50||13.5||9.5||3.25|
|English Language & Comprehension||40||14.25||10.25||4.5|
|Reasoning Ability + Computer Knowledge||60||24||19||11.25|
State-wise SBI Clerk Cut Off for 2016 Mains exam (overall)
In the table below, we have mentioned SBI Clerk Cut Off (Overall) for Mains examination conducted in 2016;
Recent Changes made in Exam Pattern
- List of candidates will be arranged in descending order of aggregate marks and accordingly, the appropriate number of candidates will be selected for Mains exam
- Also, no sectional cut off marks in SBI Clerk Preliminary & Mains exam.
- Furthermore, the exam authorities won’t conduct an interview after the Mains exam.
So, tell us, did you find our post on SBI Clerk Cut Off for Prelims 2019 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more cut off updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!