SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
- SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
- Highlights for SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
- SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Application Form
- Documents Requirement for SBI Clerk 2019
- Photo & Signature for SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019
- Fee for SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
- Payment Modes for SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
- How To Apply for Online Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019
- SBI Clerk FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The window for SBI Clerk Application Form for the year 2019 has been closed on May 03, 2019. A new window shall open soon.
Every year, thousands of candidates appear in the SBI Clerk Examination in order to have a renowned and prestigious government job. The candidates have to clear 2 stages: Prelims & Mains Exam in order to be recruited in the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam had taken place on June 22 & 23, 2019. The SBI Clerk Result for Prelims has been announced on July 23, 2019, and the candidates who clear prelims can download their SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card now!
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
The candidates can start filling the form from April 12, 2019. The students who are planning to appear in the SBI Clerk exam have to take care of some guidelines. The following instructions will help the students while they proceed to fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019:
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions given on the page while they fill the Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019
- Students must be satisfying the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the SBI Clerk Exam 2019.
- Also, the students have to fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019.
- The fee to fill Application Form for SBI Clerk for General/OBC candidates is Rs.600/- and for other categories Rs.100/-
- Moreover, the candidates can only fill the Application Fee online or they are submitting Offline Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019 they have to go for the SBI Challan or NEFT.
Highlights for SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India Clerk)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8593|
|The registration process will start from||April 12, 2019|
|Closing date of registration||May 03, 2019|
|Registration Fee||Rs.600/-(UR) & Rs.100/-(R)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Main Exam Date||August 10, 2019|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||Applicable (1/4)|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Main Exam & Interview/ Group Discussion|
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019
There are some certain dates in regard to the SBI Clerk Exam 2019. The following table has some expected dates for the SBI Clerk Notification 2019
|SBI Clerk 2019 Events||SBI Clerk Exam Dates|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||April 12, 2019- May 03, 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges||May 03, 2019|
|Download Admit Card for Online Prelims Exam||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims result||July 23, 2019 (announced)|
|The download of Call letter for Online Mains Exam||July 24, 2019 (released)|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam||August 10, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Mains result||August 2019|
|Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||September 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Group Discussion & Interview||October 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||November 2019|
SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Application Form
The candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before they fill the SBI Clerk Exam Application Form. The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria should not fill the Application Form for SBI Clerk 2019.
- Firstly, the candidates must be the age between 20-28 years.
- Secondly, they should have an official graduation degree from recognized College or University.
- Also, the SBI Clerk age-relaxation varies from category to category.
- The candidate must be Indian.
SBI Clerk 2019 Age-Relaxation
The candidates must check out the SBI Clerk Age-Relaxation which is mentioned in detail in the following table. The age-relaxation varies from one category to another:
|PwD (General)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (General)||5 Years|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (OBC)||8 years|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (SC/ST)||10 years|
|Jammu and Kashmir residents in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
Documents Requirement for SBI Clerk 2019
The candidates are required to have a certain set of official documents if they want to register for SBI Clerk Online Application 2019. The following documents are necessary to have for every student who fills the SBI Clerk Application Form:
- Active Personal E-mail ID
- Active Personal Contact Number
- Official Educational Certificates (10th, 12th, Graduation Degree)
- An Identity Proof (for example Adhaar Card, Voter Id)
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Images of the candidate’s photograph & signature
- ST/SC Original Caste Certificate
- If the candidate belongs to J&K, they must have the J&K domicile certificate
- The candidates who are ex-servicemen, they require an original discharge certificate
- The OBC Community certificate if the candidate belongs there
Photo & Signature for SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019
The candidates, while filling the application forms, are required to upload their scanned copy of image and signature. There should be a proper format followed for that. The candidates can check that format as follows:
- The photo of the candidate must be clear and visible
- The background of the photo and signature must be white/light colored
- Both the scanned copies should be in JPEG/ JPG Format
- The size of the scanned photo must be in between 20-50 KB
- The size of the scanned signature should be in between 10-40 KB
- The signature must not be in different designs or styles.
- In case the signature is not in a similar pattern on all the official papers, then the SBI will cancel the application form
- The signature of the student should be in a flow of running hand and it should not be in block letters
- The candidate’s face should be clearly visible in the photograph
|Size- 20-50 KB||Size- 10-40 KB|
|The face must be visible||The signature should be very clear|
|JPEG/ JPG Format||JPEG/ JPG Format|
|Background must be white/light colored||Signed on the White colored Paper|
Fee for SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
The candidates applying for the SBI Clerk exam have to pay a certain amount of fee. The table below displays the amount fee for the exam:
SBI Clerk Selection Process
|Category||Total (Application fee + Intimation charges)|
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||INR 100/- (Intimation charges only)|
|General and OBC||INR 600/-|
Payment Modes for SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
There are two modes of paying for the SBI Clerk Application Form. The following are the ways to pay:
Online Mode: The online payment modes available are Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay via SBI branch, any computerized Post Office/Challan/NEFT/Pay-in-slip from the official website
How To Apply for Online Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019
The candidates can follow the guided steps below in order to fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019 correctly. The SBI Clerk Application Form will have a total of 5 steps as follows:
Step 1- Fill the basic information
- Visit the official website
- Look for the button called ‘New Registration’
- Click on it
- Fill the basic personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, E-mail ID, etc
- Enter the captcha
- Save the details and press Next
Know More About SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2019
Now candidates will receive a message on their given Email id and contact number. This message will have the student’s Registration Number and Password. The candidates must keep the details safe.
Step 2- Photo & Signature
- Candidates are supposed to upload their image and photograph in this step
- Candidates will click on ‘Upload’, select image from the gallery of desktop
- Then, click ok and it will be uploaded
- Candidates must upload the photo and signature according to the requirements given above
- Click Submit.
- Now a new window will appear
- As the new window appears, the candidates will now fill the Qualification details
- Also, they must choose their category background and the post they have applied for
- Candidates will also fill the marks they have secured in 10th, 12th and graduation
- The graduation details like course, passing year, etc
Also Read: SBI Clerk Admit Card
Step 4- Application Form Review
- Now, the page will appear where the candidates can preview their form
- In case, there’s any mistake, candidates should correct it then and there
- Later on, it will be issued in order to make the modifications
- So, candidates must verify everything on this very page
Step 5- Application Form Payment
- The next page will be redirected now
- On this page, the students will pay their form fee
- The modes of payment are mentioned above
- The candidates can choose the payment mode
The candidates can take help from the following mentioned details on how to pay the fee:
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the back side of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form Status
The candidates can check the form status by following the steps below:
- Candidates should visit the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in)
- Click on the button Application Form Status
- Fill the Registration number and Password
- The status will show up
How to Edit the SBI Clerk Online Application Form?
The candidates can edit the SBI Clerk Application Form with the help of guided steps given below:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the SBI (www.sbi.co.in)
- Log in with the registration number and password
- Click on the button called ‘Edit Application Form’
- Edit the details that are required to be corrected
- No facility would be given for editing the Online Application Form of SBI Clerk after the Modification Date.
SBI Clerk FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The students must check out the following questions which are frequently asked by the students for the SBI Clerk Exam:
Q. Will there be any interview for SBI Clerk Recruitment?
A. Yes, there, sure, will be an interview at the end phase of the selection process of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
Q. Does SBI recruits for the post of the Clerk every year?
A. Yes, every year the SBI Clerk exam takes place and thousands of aspirants appear for the SBI Clerk Exam in order to fulfill their dream of being recruited and a part of this government sector, in the SBI
Q. Is the exam of SBI Clerk difficult one?
A. It is not tough but not easy either. It all depends on the person’s ability and will to crack this exam. The candidates must give proper time while preparing for this exam and try to crack in one go. If the student works properly on the exam, they can surely crack it.
Q. What, exactly, is SBI Clerk job?
A. The SBI Clerk Associate Job Profile consists of working on documents and back-office work like ledger maintenance, balance tallying, data entry, etc. Also, the SBI Clerk has to manage the financial products of the bank and many more things like that
Q. Can final year student appear for the SBI Clerk exam?
A. The candidates who are graduate and have the official graduate degree, only, can appear and apply for this exam. The students still in college or in final year are not eligible to apply for the SBI Clerk Exam
Q. What is the pay of SBI Clerk?
A. The beginner at the job of SBI Clerk will get around RS.19.590 to Rs.25,000. It also depends a lot on the location where the SBI Clerk has been posted. The annual increments are there.
Share your thoughts/queries here!