SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 – Apply for 8301 vacant SBI Clerk posts
Apply for 8301 vacant SBI Clerk posts – SBI Clerk Application Form 2018. Direct Link to apply for SBI Clerk
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 is out on the official website from 20th January as per the latest notification published on 19th January 2018 for 8301 vacant SBI Clerk posts. This is great opportunity for all the aspirants. The online application will commence from 20th January till 10th February 2018. Selection of candidates will be subject to eligibility criteria as well as both preliminary and mains Examination. This is great opportunity for all the candidates aspiring to be SBI Clerk. The competition for SBI Clerk examination has been sky-high for last few years. Now in order to help student in kicking competition by providing efficient practice and competitive edge with the help of Mock Tests.
In this article you can learn about important dates, Eligibility criteria, Examination pattern and the application procedure.
How to apply for SBI clerk 2018?
- Click here to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 – Click Here
- Fill all the particulars given on the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Submit the filled SBI Clerk Recruitment application form.
- Take a print of the fee payment form for reference
Important Dates to remember:
The process of application will start from 20th January 2018 and the process of application closes after 10th February.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||20/01/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||10/02/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||10/02/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||25/02/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018|
- A candidate is required to be between 20-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk 2018 exam.
- He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A candidate is required to be; A citizen of India, A subject of Nepal, A subject of Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India or a person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India.
|Serial No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
To crack SBI Clerk 2018 exam it is very important to know the exam pattern in and out.
Here is the exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exam:
SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
The application feeIs Rs 100/- for all the categories other than General.
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay Tuned for more Banking related notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!